Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 36. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 14
I received bunch of negative posts in my trust. Sorry guys BLABLABLABLABLABLA

Jezus Gorbal alias hobbit. by the way i have a question. i mean its already obvious only from you way of writing and text that you are mosprognoz krugel.. somthing gorbal and whatever! all these passwords goodness.. or is it for everyone 1234?

Ya we are all one person. Twice! Ey and dont take my word dear my dear  Kiss
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
ATTENTION !!! I WILL PAY $100 IN BTC TO ANYBODY WHO WILL VISIT THE MYSTERIOUS BANKERA OFFICE IN VILNIUS

Pilies g. 16-10, LT-01403 Vilnius.

All you need is to find bankera office at that address and take a video of it.

Escrow is welcomed.
Merit: 16
I received bunch of negative posts in my trust. Sorry guys but that ratings are NOT TRUSTED. Only trusted ratings received from DT members are visible. So, just go and fuck yourself my dear Jimmy and your countless alt accounts.

Yeah that is what happens when.one lies...lies...lies and lies and Community comes to stop him and put him an end..for his multiaccounts....

Wanna a kleenex to cry? Remember your multiaccount ranking.negative Bankera to get the red flag hahaha ohhh pooor boy...all that job..for nothing...by the way just today we had a new user of Spectrocoin thanks to keeping the forum alive...thank you incompetent shiller
We have here the parade of shitposters and shills. Scam accusation is coming tomorrow. Lets see what the real community thinks about this biggest scam in crypto history. Still No photos of bankera office.... By the way I received a letter from Lithuanian finance authorities. Guess what is written inside... All bankera team together with their fucking paid shills will be behind bars very soon.

Said who? The same multiaccount paid shiller who was refused by Bankera to promote them given his shady profile...

Well they sent you a letter...the same you wrote months ago hahahha but waiit...the LCB wrote you a letter? The same LCB who lost a court affaire against Bankera ablut regulation in the Lithuanian court? Hahhaha

Guys get us a smartter copy of the fudder...we are getting borred...

The Souvenir shop who wins against LCB in a court about financial regulation hahaha that is what mister incompetent wants us to be convinced of hahaha
Activity: 74
We have here the parade of shitposters and shills. Scam accusation is coming tomorrow. Lets see what the real community thinks about this biggest scam in crypto history. Still No photos of bankera office.... By the way I received a letter from Lithuanian finance authorities. Guess what is written inside... All bankera team together with their fucking paid shills will be behind bars very soon.

You want a picture of Bankera offices? We showed you some. Again offices can be seen in this TV documentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8KS-F4Z7eE&t=623s
As you are a friend of transparency and asking for pictures you might wanna share a picture of the letter from the Lithuanian finance authorities? Go and show us some proof.
Activity: 166
Merit: 14
What is the telephone number of bankera. Teлeфoнчик пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa

You are better contacting them on their Live Customer Support.  I always find them to be quick and very useful!

OK. Thank you. Cпacибo

Ahhh Here we go! So it seems that our dear friend mosprognoz alias gorbal alias kruglikov is all the same as already you can find this information under Trust of mösenprognose.

Kulmena could you just share the information here which you have?  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 20

You are better contacting them on their Live Customer Support.  I always find them to be quick and very useful!

OK. Thank you. Cпacибo
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15

Activity: 252
Merit: 20
Well I think that Weekly Revenue (WR) would be interesting once debit cards are back again, remember in 2017-starting of 2018 they had +65.000 cards and that was an awsome WR, now if as I think we could hit +90.000 Debit cards and loans are operating well and getting good revenue I see some 10€/1M BNK per week but this will take a time ... and first we need ETH to recover as once ETH recovers that will boost even more the WR in USD value

Please enable receiving massages from newbies in your profile settings. I have very important information for you.

Shoot...
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Well I think that Weekly Revenue (WR) would be interesting once debit cards are back again, remember in 2017-starting of 2018 they had +65.000 cards and that was an awsome WR, now if as I think we could hit +90.000 Debit cards and loans are operating well and getting good revenue I see some 10€/1M BNK per week but this will take a time ... and first we need ETH to recover as once ETH recovers that will boost even more the WR in USD value

Please enable receiving massages from newbies in your profile settings. I have very important information for you.
Any estimated date/month on when the bounty will happen? Will it still be this year atleast?

What bounty?
Activity: 125
Merit: 5
Any estimated date/month on when the bounty will happen? Will it still be this year atleast?
Exactly cards were what made the WR high and Crypto bull Market made it higher...so if we get back the cards soon as it seems to be we could see fastly the WR rise and probably more sustainable steady state...as people tend to use their card more than cash, and if numbers ar higher due to SC users (mainly the users are for the cards not for the brokage) so we could easily hit 90.000 Cards and easily see a good WR
Activity: 292
Well goooood morning all!

How about we talk some WR? What do you guys is achievable as WR?

As Jimmy stated, Once cards are back online, and the marketing machine kicks off promoting all the services, it will be good to see those sorts of figures.  I do think we would need to see higher volumes on the exchange to achieve that though as am pretty sure that the high WR during the ICO were in part due to the large numbers of transactions going through at SC with people buying BNK.  Correct me if I am wrong though?

Could be! But we all agree cards are the largest contributor.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

As Jimmy stated, Once cards are back online, and the marketing machine kicks off promoting all the services, it will be good to see those sorts of figures.  I do think we would need to see higher volumes on the exchange to achieve that though as am pretty sure that the high WR during the ICO were in part due to the large numbers of transactions going through at SC with people buying BNK.  Correct me if I am wrong though?
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
One of the interviews with Bankera`s front end developer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68YTArL0ijY

YEP great staff. And guess what we did this all in the souvenir shop, mösenprognose!!

Thanks for uploading the video! another proof of a real project!!

Join the Banker chat guys!

https://chat.bankera.com/channel/community

The project continues with improvements every month, wishing to see and continue the evolution of Bankera. Good job team.

Activity: 292

Pages:
Jump to: