Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BaseballCardCoin (BBCC) | Scrypt Hybrid POW/POS | 19 M POW Coins | POS-190% - page 6. (Read 10175 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman

Currently looking into this platform.

Thank you for looking into this. I've seen them post a lot recently on brand new coins. I talked to a few friends who are more tech savy than i, and they recommended that I remain cautious and just be safe and not use the online or paper wallets. So any additional info you gather would be greatly appreciated:)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
anybody got any stake yet?

Yes, its staking perfectly.
Just got my first, good stuff.

Good, we don't need anything slowing down the momentum here.

I am going to pound Bittrex with a bunch of Tweets again.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
legendary
anybody got any stake yet?
any exchange ?

Not yet. Trying to organize a Twitter Campaign to Bittrex however have not heard any feedback or offers to Retweet as of yet but its still way early. There is 25 GH/s on the Network last time I checked. One of the big exchanges will pick this coin up eventually. As of now it is all about mining but will sleep better at night once an exchange adds us. We will see.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
i think this is just like baseball cards.  Just put your Wallet.dat on a USB and throw it in your closet for 30 years.  may be worth something.

Hardly, if time was the factor then coins like DevCoin NameCoin and LiteCoin would be higher priced. Thirty years from now might be an up time or BitCoin and other Cryptos could be down in price from what they once were. So who knows. I think with this being a staking coin that putting it on a USB and tossing it in your closet would not be the best choice.
so what's happening here?

We are organizing a twitter campaign targeted at Bittrex that should begin within the next 24 hours or less. We will need people in the Community to retweet what is posted from the BBCC Twitter account. Hopefully that should get this coin on. The mining Network of BBCC reached nearly 50 GH/s I hear so some exchange will pick us up if the twitter campaign does not bear fruit. If the campaign is unsuccessful then onto plan B.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
i think this is just like baseball cards.  Just put your Wallet.dat on a USB and throw it in your closet for 30 years.  may be worth something.
legendary
what exchanges are you guys actively pursuing to get listed on?

I just heard from BittrexExchange. They want us to campaign on Twitter to get listed. Lets do it!!

I believe our best chance is to try Bittrex plus add a Twitter campaign into the mix. Any suggestions that you have Jeff, would be a big help. The BBCC Community included.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Is the pos rate 190%?  Cool
Someone want to trade for other pos coins?
Happy staking
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
how do i unlock the wallet

I am sure the same way you usually do, however these wallets should not need to be unlocked they are ready to stake.
Activity: 266
Am I missing something ? How does this coin bring back the spirit of trading baseball cards ?

Why don't you name a few reasons why you think that it will not?

if this coin doesn't my buddy's business can.

http://www.707sportscards.com/
Activity: 350
how do i unlock the wallet
Am I missing something ? How does this coin bring back the spirit of trading baseball cards ?

Why don't you name a few reasons why you think that it will not?
Pages:
Jump to: