Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 110. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Bcc is top. I bought yesterday for 10usd and made 700% in one night :-)
Activity: 8
I feel sorry to those who sold their bcc coin during the mayhem and congrats to those who bought coins from the panicking ones. They already earned more than times 10 of their investment.
But isn't this a scam though ? Huh
Ofcourse it is. They are milking more before it dies of completely. Thats why the greedy people are getting excited.
Stay away if you can.

When we say scam, they ran out of all your money. Bitconnect did not do that, in fact, your interest and all are in your BCC wallet and available for trade. The price of the coin goes down because of all the FUD and panic going around.
yeah they try to hide the scam as they have an ICO at the moment. Still they have your bitcoins worth a lot more then this shitty coin that cost them nothing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I feel sorry to those who sold their bcc coin during the mayhem and congrats to those who bought coins from the panicking ones. They already earned more than times 10 of their investment.
Ofcourse it is. They are milking more before it dies of completely. Thats why the greedy people are getting excited.
Stay away if you can.

When we say scam, they ran out of all your money. Bitconnect did not do that, in fact, your interest and all are in your BCC wallet and available for trade. The price of the coin goes down because of all the FUD and panic going around.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
why price increase Huh buy BCC to transfer BCCX ??

Yeah, I forgot about that. That bitconnectX ICO is crazy. They are charging $50 per coin when ICOs normally charge $1 for the same coin circulation. It sells out in seconds, though. They only put a few hundred thousand on sale each day.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Paycoin (by GAW) was a similar scam, however XPY was traded for a long time after it was busted, and even after Garza pleaded guilty of fraud (it's still traded on Yobit). Hope dies last.
Activity: 281
why price increase Huh buy BCC to transfer BCCX ??
0.0047 now.. I think people are starting to sell a bit.

This was near the peak (it got to around $90 on coinexchange at least):

Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Stay away if you can.

While everyone was calling it a scam you should have been buying the coin  Tongue

Down to around 0.006 on coinexchange now though so I sold at a good time. People should hold most of it until they announce what they have planned.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
It's actually 10% higher now 0.0071

I'm going to sell half my coins I bought earlier.

Lol I sold half at 0.007 but it actually completed at 0.00736 due to all the buy orders being so numerous it wasn't updating quick enough on the exchange!!

The price is now 0.0077 so nearly $90!!!
It's actually 10% higher now 0.0071

I'm going to sell half my coins I bought earlier.

That's what real volume looks like.. coinmarketcap is saying it went from 24million to 40million USD 24 hour volume in the previous hours since 18th. There was no volume during the panic selling.
Activity: 8
This is dead cat's bounce because it doesn't happen some market in cryptocurrencies to collapse totally at once. There will be many stages in which this is going to earth. One thing at the moment huge loss and it's reputation has gone forever. This business is based on trust and that will not be recover in this case.

Eh? They paid everyone back... the coin they received is now worth almost a quarter of their active loans.

idiot with -trust is talking bullshit. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Why is this coin increasing in value again ? I don't understand Huh

Anyone with brain will stay away from it.

Maybe bitconnect buying it cheap, who knows. They probably have big plans for the coin still.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This is dead cat's bounce because it doesn't happen some market in cryptocurrencies to collapse totally at once. There will be many stages in which this is going to earth. One thing at the moment huge loss and it's reputation has gone forever. This business is based on trust and that will not be recover in this case.

Eh? They paid everyone back... the coin they received is now worth almost a quarter of their active loans.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Jump to: