Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 232. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 130
DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016
Someone just asked me today, would it be a good idea to invest in bitconnect?

Just reading a few pages back, I wouldn't suggest to  a friend to invest money in here.

It does smell like Ponzi to me. There's so much valid projects out there, better off investing in something else!

Come back in December and touch your heart and tell me if what you said now still valid in December.
In December the coins should be around usd 200.

Remember Bitcoin is ponzi to far more people.
Respectable and influential people have already pointed out Bitcoin as ponzi.
Why the hell are you here in crypto?

Dude you should be listening to this guy. Why would you even compare Bitcoin to that thing ?

This coin sounds and looks like pure garbage, mostly retards invest in it, just have a look on YouTube. If you can't see that, maybe you're one of them.

I don't care how much it's worth or how much it's pumped ATM.

I'm sure nobody here remembers Auroracoin or any other overhyped and overpumped coins that made it to the Top 10 of CoinMarketCap back in 2014 because lots of you probably discovered crypto last month on YouTube and probably don't even know how to differentiate an actual project from a piece of shit.

I mean look at this guy lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOBglLht8A

Words to the wise : remember Auroracoin : Back in 2014 smart people did their research, read whitepapers and invested in low cap low price slowly rising coins serving actual purposes, Ethereum back at 1$, Monero 3$, Darkcoin/Dash 4$ etc...  

Retards went for overhyped overpumped 80$ fast growing cap coins such as "Auroracoin cryptocurrency for Island."  

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/auroracoin/

At the end of the day, lots of idiots thought they were smart and ended up holding the bags  Aurora went from 0 to 100 to 0 while ETH, Dash and Monero are now history.

There are a lot of game changing projects  out there, this is an overpumped piece of shit at best, ponzi at worst.   Current cap & value relying on dumb noob money and serving NO actual purpose.

At least the NEO people know what they're talking about for the most part and they seem to have a functionning brain.

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
ATTENTION! astute Investards of the crypto community. Are you seeking an investment opportunity that's twelve times better than the soon-to-be-defunct BitConnect? Look no further, for I'm here to introduce to you a new thingy, tailor-made to royally fuck you up your unlubed ass:

https://laser.online/

Oh, and best get in early because it looks like this piece of shit venture is SOON going to reach the moon:

https://www.facebook.com/LaserOnline-1367700923347046/

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Just reading a few pages back, I wouldn't suggest to  a friend to invest money in here.

It does smell like Ponzi to me. There's so much valid projects out there, better off investing in something else!

Come back in December and touch your heart and tell me if what you said now still valid in December.

It's already at $200

Yep, back up to eighth above NEO and over $200 at the moment.

Coinmarketcap is also growing in users. Was outside the top 10,000 websites on Alexa not that long ago. In the top few hundred now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

It's already at $200
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Well Bitconnectcoin now is currently holding a conference to bad I cannot go there because of my commitment
some of the top leaders are here Bitconnectcoin have conquered Philippines one of the top cryptocurrency users in the market

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Anybody intrested this wallet for 0.1BTCWink

BCC
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
A día de hoy Bitconnect es la moneda que más beneficio me está dando en la minería. Mino, lo envío a mi wallet y lo cambio a BCC.
Ponzi o no, en el día a día es la moneda más rentable en scrypt con un L3+.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, am I mistaken or is the difficulty adjustment actually every block and not every 2016 blocks?
Activity: 32
Is bitconnect staking a scam or fake?

I have matured coins in my wallet for 3 days now. Since then it says "Staking." but nothing happens.

3 days ago it said: "Expected time to earn reward 1 day."
2 days ago it said: "Expected time to earn reward 12 hours."
1 day ago it said: "Expected time to earn reward 17 hours."
Today it says: "Expected time to earn reward 9 hours."

No stake has been credited so far. Wallet is up-to-date.

Can someone explain this?

How many coins do you have in the wallet?

Not enough coins. If you get lucky you get some but not enough weight to the network.

Is that explained somewhere? The website doesn't explain anything about weight and whatnot.
5.7 coins is NOTHING for PoS mining. You need 5700 coins in wallet, divided to 200-300 coins each input to work PoS mining quickly. Go to exchange, buy more BCC, transfer to wallet in transactions of 200-300 coins and wait for your luck. Maybe in 1-2 month you start earn  PoS blocks.

Wow, thanks for the info. That stuff is not stated anywhere. Believe me, I've been searching for it Smiley

So it's better for me to just sell it all off and move these few bucks into something else. It's not worth the trouble ...
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007

I have matured coins in my wallet for 3 days now. Since then it says "Staking." but nothing happens.

Not enough coins. If you get lucky you get some but not enough weight to the network.

Is that explained somewhere? The website doesn't explain anything about weight and whatnot.
5.7 coins is NOTHING for PoS mining. You need 5700 coins in wallet, divided to 200-300 coins each input to work PoS mining quickly. Go to exchange, buy more BCC, transfer to wallet in transactions of 200-300 coins and wait for your luck. Maybe in 1-2 month you start earn  PoS blocks.

vip

CHECK OUT B3 COIN!!  IT IS PAYING 10,000% INTEREST FROM STAKING UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER!!  STILL PLENTY OF TIME TO MAKE A QUICK BUNDLE!!$$$
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/b3coin/

THIS COIN IS SO UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP RIGHT NOW!!  WE JUST NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT!! iT CAN GO BACK UP JUST AS FAST AS ITS WENT DOWN.  lOOK AT A  COIN LIKE SPROUTS FOR EXAMPLE.  ITS AT A $35,000,000 MARKET CAP RIGHT NOW!!  AND ITS A NOTHING COIN!  AND WE ARE AT A   $2,400,000 MARKET CAP!!  UNBELIEVABLE.  ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS COIN. WE NEED TO START SPREADING THE WORD OURSELVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA.  OTHER POS COIN MESSAGE BOARDS,  FACEBOOK, TWIITER, ETC...    WE GET IT GOING IT WILL CATCH FIRE AGAIN!!!!   eVEN IF IT GOT BACK TO A LOUSY NICKEL, WE WILL MAKE A TON FROM STAKING!!

"STELLA, GET THE CHECKBOOK!"
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Well, we know the risk but we also know how to be responsible, and put in what we do not care  much for, so if we making some money's then it is a win and if we lose some money then we not gonna whine about it, we cannot make money without taking a risk anyway, Im mean you can lose everything in one trade if you not careful Cheesy
And last well if it had a proof making some money then why not
vip

Lost a lot of money investing in various hyped ICOs. Made money only in bitconnect which people call scam Smiley

"One word! Pirateat40."
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
Scrypt no good need gpu algo)))

Read about Bitconnect mining. After block 280000 no more machine mining more possible (PoW will be switched off). Then only PoS. That will be soon, max 2 month.
Jump to: