Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 303. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I would understand this rise due to some important news, or technology behind it, but if it's only get-rich-fast-scheme, it's not so different from ponzi scheme and total gambling.
Other cryptos, as I have seen advanced due to some technological advancements and because they are providing something to the community of all cryptocurrencies and assets market. But what provides this? I see exchange, which is also scamming about price in the past (when listed on nova it was for about 0.16-0.35USD, not 0.8-1USD).
Big monetary inflation, which is provided, by this coin staking is also outstanding...

Investement advice are lousy, and you can do it with any coin you have on the market.
I don't see, what it caused to be 22th position on coin market. But I can't argue - someone is buying it - mainly on their exchange is huge vol, on nova the vol is in about 100th coin (20-30BTC max). I will not tell about ICO, because it has, but I'm rather against it.

My 2 cents, if somebody want to 'invest' in this. If I'm wrong about project - correct me, but I read about it on page, and in this thread.

Cmon, Chevas Regal wouldn't bother making a thread about selling his scam coins cos he knows that he cant sell it on their fucking exchange with their fake $1m volume.

But what the heck, Stupid Robelneo with his alt-accounts fortunecrypto and aioc trying to deceive noobs to buy their penny worth coins. They can only say is loser cos we didn't buy hahaha.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
can someone explain me why this coin has such a huge success ? i don't see anything special about it , there are many coins with great technology ignored while this shit gets so much attention . people are really dumb , even the logo is a copy of bitcoin logo ??!! so pathetic.

There's no explanation for an idiot like you,who could not understand how bitconnectcoin works from 40 cents this coin rose to
$56 many are now crying over spilled milk for they missed the chance when it was selling for very low two months ago so they attack this coin for missing the train to riches

Thanks for proving you are a retarded shill. I didn't need such an "explanation". I want logical arguments.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
I would understand this rise due to some important news, or technology behind it, but if it's only get-rich-fast-scheme, it's not so different from ponzi scheme and total gambling.
Other cryptos, as I have seen advanced due to some technological advancements and because they are providing something to the community of all cryptocurrencies and assets market. But what provides this? I see exchange, which is also scamming about price in the past (when listed on nova it was for about 0.16-0.35USD, not 0.8-1USD).
Big monetary inflation, which is provided, by this coin staking is also outstanding...

Investement advice are lousy, and you can do it with any coin you have on the market.
I don't see, what it caused to be 22th position on coin market. But I can't argue - someone is buying it - mainly on their exchange is huge vol, on nova the vol is in about 100th coin (20-30BTC max). I will not tell about ICO, because it has, but I'm rather against it.

My 2 cents, if somebody want to 'invest' in this. If I'm wrong about project - correct me, but I read about it on page, and in this thread.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
can someone explain me why this coin has such a huge success ? i don't see anything special about it , there are many coins with great technology ignored while this shit gets so much attention . people are really dumb , even the logo is a copy of bitcoin logo ??!! so pathetic.

There's no explanation for an idiot like you,who could not understand how bitconnectcoin works from 40 cents this coin rose to
$56 many are now crying over spilled milk for they missed the chance when it was selling for very low two months ago so they attack this coin for missing the train to riches
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
So which pool is minning all coins. Network hash is 2.6Thash. And http://bitconnectpool.co only has 15Ghas. And rest of pools are empty.  i know prohashing is minning some.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth
BTCitconnect will getting options for miner or trader who want to gain more profit and stable.

I think its a good choice to lending from now. Cool
Activity: 143
Activity: 187

It seems like 90% of the nethash is on the private pools from those big farms

EDIT: I just dropped the fee from 1% to 0.5% and added US stratum , stratum+tcp://us.coin-miners.info:6432 and 6433 for nicehash

I just set up a couple of miners strictly for bcc this morning im going to turn them on this afternoon. Thanks for the heads up on fee reduction!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

It seems like 90% of the nethash is on the private pools from those big farms

EDIT: I just dropped the fee from 1% to 0.5% and added US stratum , stratum+tcp://us.coin-miners.info:6432 and 6433 for nicehash
Activity: 240
Hi guys,

Could someone please explain to me how to stop staking.

I'm using Bitconnect (Qt) Wallet and my entire balance is being staked (0.00 BCC spendable), though I don't remember choosing to stake it.

I understand there's a 15 day stake cycle but when does it start/end and, if staking automatically recurs at the end of each cycle, how do you stop it?

Thanks! Smiley

EDIT: Never mind, I think I sussed it Smiley

Still a little confused about the 15 days thing, but all of my balance returned to spendable once the 'mined' transaction had sufficient confirmations.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Is the email verification working on the pool (http://bitconnectpool.co)? I keep telling it to send emails and I check my spam folder and still nothing. I've been trying for days.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
THIS GUYCHEVAS REGAL  IT'S A SERIAL SCAMMER HE TRIED TO THIEVE  ME 10 BTC, HE DON'T KNOW THEY ARE THE 10 ETH MORE EXPENSIVE OF HIS LIFE, I'M  A BIGBAGHOLDER AND HIS ARMS BE BROKED I WILL PUT 100 ETH FOR IT MORE UPDATES INCOMING

Chevas is an big idiot like robelneo and with their sock-puppet accounts good luck trading at your fake exchange. you ponzi loving cock-suckers!

Hey calm down don't drag me into anybody's mess if this guy has issues with chevas then he should post it in a scam section if you don't like Bitconnectcoin then it's your fault because you are a loser,better open a scam accusations and let the mods and dt investigate 10 btc is such a huge amount to ignore
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
THIS GUYCHEVAS REGAL  IT'S A SERIAL SCAMMER HE TRIED TO THIEVE  ME 10 BTC, HE DON'T KNOW THEY ARE THE 10 ETH MORE EXPENSIVE OF HIS LIFE, I'M  A BIGBAGHOLDER AND HIS ARMS BE BROKED I WILL PUT 100 ETH FOR IT MORE UPDATES INCOMING

Chevas is an big idiot like robelneo and with their sock-puppet accounts good luck trading at your fake exchange. you ponzi loving cock-suckers!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The Price of BCC growing day to day
It Seems so great hope it Will always like that
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Hi....just ask....is there any Malaysia office operating right now

No Malaysia or Singapore office.
After the last major national Cryptocurrency scam in Malaysia, are the people wary?

Bitconnectcoin has proven themselves maybe the malaysian can get back their confidence in the crypto currency with Bitcoin ethereum and of course Bitconnectcoin ,many more countries are now adopting Bitconnectcoin ..
Activity: 91
firstboy
HI

how many coins i must put to wallet for 120% at year?

wallet online must be for this?

120% per year? Where do you get that figure?
POS is 10% only for the first 6 months.
This should be the final month already.
After that is 8% per month
firstboy
Hi....just ask....is there any Malaysia office operating right now

No Malaysia or Singapore office.
After the last major national Cryptocurrency scam in Malaysia, are the people wary?
firstboy
hi, do yu need to let open wallet for pos reward ?..yield until 120 by year always available ?

no, you only need to open it every 15 days for the pos reward.

This is not true. Unlike waves your pos wallet need to be running to do work.
It need to perform transactions confirmation.
Get a low cost laptop and runs it 24x7
Jump to: