Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 319. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hi!

NEW Pool BITCONNECT COIN [BCC]

http://miningpool.thruhere.net

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for BITCONNECT COIN

stratum+tcp://miningpool.thruhere.net:5845 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 5844-- Diff 8
Port: 5845 -- VarDiff: 512-16194 (use as default)
Port: 5846 -- Diff:18192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Fees 1.5%
Email: [email protected]
tweeter: https://twitter.com/The_MiningPool

Smiley Smiley  HAPPY MINNING !!  Smiley Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I hope dev will see osmium works design in announcement thread,it's now for bitconnectcoin to have a well designed announcement graphic and this probably one of the beautiful graphic announcement I have seen and Bitconnectcoin deserves that kind og design.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello guys

There was a small problem with the domain on coinminers pool https://bcc.coin-miners.info and the mining process was affected, but now is fixed and you can mine without any problems

PS:
If you have problem from renting hash from US nicehash use this ip for stratum 163.172.64.208
Activity: 868
Mine With Us %1 Pool Fee
altcoinix.com/bcc/public

Please use 3355 port for Nicehash.

Example for nice hash:

stratum+tcp://stratum.altcoinix.com:3355
Activity: 980

BCC wallet v.2.0 GUI all in One

Add new Design

Add
Official website

Add all link to download
-windows
-mac
-linux
-android

Add All Exchange
-BCC Exchange official
-Livecoin
-Novaexchange
-Coinexchange

Add
-Coinmarketcap

Add Social
-Twitter
-Facebook

Add
-Explorer

Add
-Official Pool Mining

Add
-Bitcointalk Thread

Check Video

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Hello. Dear Bitconnect Coin community!

Bitconnect Coin [BCC] is listed at Livecoin.net Exchange and available for trading.

So, we're asking you to add our Exchange in the official list of Exchanges where people can trade.

Welcome all traders. Thanks!
this is really a very nice information. BCC price is already increasing but after listing in Livecoin.net it will increase more and more. livecoin is really a good exchange.

I agree for every exchange that added Bitconnectcoin,daily volume will increase while they are working on big exchange,they should also do a campaign for medium exchanges like Yobit ,cryptopia these two are good for pumping coins paid listing will only cost Premium - 0.1 btc
so I hope they have yobit in their roadmap..
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Bitconnect Coin [BCC] is listed at Livecoin.net Exchange and available for trading.

So, we're asking you to add our Exchange in the official list of Exchanges where people can trade.

this is really a very nice information. BCC price is already increasing but after listing in Livecoin.net it will increase more and more. livecoin is really a good exchange.

I'm still waiting for this coin to get listed on Bittrex I know they are working on it,Bitrex will likely to accept this because they are already on the top 30 on  coinmarketcap and there are a lot of developments going on so I'm sure after bitrex then it's poloniex then top 10 I'm excited about Bitconnectcoin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

legendary
T think this project is great, any campaign for review about Bitconnect Coin?

The promotion bounty is over 4 months ago but you can still write to op if you have a blog and wants to review Bitconnectcoin,I'm sure dev will be happy to rewards you with bcc if you can write good reviews about bitconnectcoin,just review it's best feature and achievement for the last 5 months ..
Activity: 602
T think this project is great, any campaign for review about Bitconnect Coin?
Activity: 378
www.tgtcoins.com/ico

wow that's a great news.

Guys, Kindly check the Speculation thread that i have created, lets speculate about it there Smiley.

Regards,
chevas
Activity: 980
Created a new wallet for the BCC community v.2.0
I put all the links in it

Add new Design

Add
Official website

Add all link to download
-windows
-mac
-linux
-android

Add All Exchange
-BCC Exchange official
-Livecoin
-Novaexchange
-Coinexchange

Add
-Coinmarketcap

Add Social
-Twitter
-Facebook

Add
-Explorer

Add
-Official Pool Mining

Add
-Bitcointalk Thread

Check Video

Dev still no answer
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
what price at ico?

The ico price was $2 if you look at the current price now it now range from $ 2.70 to $3 so if you are one of the early ico investors you are in a good profit already,not only that the price is increasing daily so it could go up to $5 or more possibly this year.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
what price at ico?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
How much did the ICO raise in total?

Why is it not listed on BIttrex, Poloniex etc as the ICO material stated it would be?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Have 1500 BCC coin that were invested during ICO, due to lack of time for maintaining different altcoins for trading i am selling them for best possible price.

Trading Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-bitconnect-coin-bcc-1500-bcc-1841535

Cannot you just sell it at the BCC exchange? Or am I missing something?

I am wishing to handover my ICO account as a whole. selling on exchanges will incur some taxes as a result i will get quite low Money so why not to trade the whole shit without taxes Smiley

Still Up for Trade: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-bitconnect-coin-bcc-1500-bcc-1841535
Bitconnectcoin has huge potential,it could go up to $10 before the end of this year it's sad that you want to sell all your bcc anyway with the current price,you are in a profit already,lots of development on going now on Bitconnectcoin.
Activity: 378
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
Have 1500 BCC coin that were invested during ICO, due to lack of time for maintaining different altcoins for trading i am selling them for best possible price.

Trading Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-bitconnect-coin-bcc-1500-bcc-1841535

Cannot you just sell it at the BCC exchange? Or am I missing something?

I am wishing to handover my ICO account as a whole. selling on exchanges will incur some taxes as a result i will get quite low Money so why not to trade the whole shit without taxes Smiley

Still Up for Trade: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-bitconnect-coin-bcc-1500-bcc-1841535
legendary
Created a new wallet for the BCC community v.2.0
I put all the links in it

Add new Design

Add
Official website

Add all link to download
-windows
-mac
-linux
-android

Add All Exchange
-BCC Exchange official
-Livecoin
-Novaexchange
-Coinexchange

Add
-Coinmarketcap

Add Social
-Twitter
-Facebook

Add
-Explorer

Add
-Official Pool Mining

Add
-Bitcointalk Thread

Check Video

Wow so far this is the best wallet I have seen from Osmium,great works indeed I'm looking forward to download this wallet and start staking Bitconnectcoin,but when can we see Bitconnectcoin in other popular exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Hi Admin, why today accrual interest not lending in my account. This is a update system part or how?
Jump to: