Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 56. (Read 144956 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Keep voting on Mintpal guys! We're only 67 votes behind Zimstake and then we'll be #9 on the list!! Cool

Also keep voting for BCT on all the other exchanges as well. We're getting there!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
2 days without trades on europex....

no one selling for cheap

vote vote vote
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
#9 on Mintpal, and rising. Keep voting!
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Thank you, I've recieved 312 BCT.
Made some votes in MintPal and C-CEX.
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Keep voting, Zimstake is catching up
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
lets do this guys!! rock the vote....
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hmm... is anyone else experiencing some wallet issues?   Huh

It was fine a minute ago, fully synced and I just checked and it's now synchronizing with the network (0 hours behind) moving extremely slowly.
This is the second time in the past 5 hrs that my wallet is stuck.
Restarting the wallet appears to solve the problem. I tried sending myself some coins and everything works fine so I'm not sure what's wrong  Undecided

Hi,

Form our side everything is working fine.

are you still facing wallet problem pls recheck and confirm us.

Thank You,

Team BCT

Hi, thanks for replying, I know you're probably busy. It happened 3 times today but I have had no problem for nearly 8 hrs now.
Today is the first time I've had this problem since I downloaded the wallet.

Everything is fine now though  Smiley

It's not that bad, when it gets stuck and says 'out of sync', all I have to do is restart the wallet and then it's fine. I'll let you know if it keeps happening.

Thanks!  Smiley

Hi,

No Problem pls keep us posted,If you have the same problem again

we will be happy to assist our members any time.

Regards,

Team BCT
legendary

It was fine a minute ago, fully synced and I just checked and it's now synchronizing with the network (0 hours behind) moving extremely slowly.
Restarting the wallet appears to solve the problem. I tried sending myself some coins and everything works fine so I'm not sure what's wrong  Undecided

Hi,

Thank You,

Team BCT

Hi, thanks for replying, I know you're probably busy. It happened 3 times today but I have had no problem for nearly 8 hrs now.
Today is the first time I've had this problem since I downloaded the wallet.

Everything is fine now though  Smiley

It's not that bad, when it gets stuck and says 'out of sync', all I have to do is restart the wallet and then it's fine. I'll let you know if it keeps happening.

Thanks!  Smiley
Dear Members,

Pls vote BCT as much as you can in all possible exchanges.

Thank You.

Tem BCT

Hi,

Thank You,

Team BCT
legendary

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I keep voting on mintpal.
All my votes can be seen here to avoid double posting:
http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1656.0.html

voted # 227 sharex

voted # mintpal 8928

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
when You want to make our bct team biger just try find someone who is such clever like U to invest for bct and learn him keep clam and voting, and he can do this same: he try find someone clever, That is solution: when U voting and write your vote just like this:

#8921 You can also write name of your friend:
#barni7   (i've find someone clever Cheesy )

now i try find someone else ...

"Don't ask what your TEAM can do for you, but what YOU can do for your TEAM"   Cool
legendary
Just to clarify, I do not have any sort of relationship with Bittrex. I am not a shill for them. I happen to like the way they do business, and use their exchange on a personal level. If you want to be listed on Bittrex you need to show demand from the community. How best to do that? Don't spam them, but having a lot of the community throw a tweet out at https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange would surely help. It's really that simple.

This is a substantial community, and a loyal one. A dedicated dev team, and a solid plan. The time to move forward, and build more infrastructure is now. This is just one step among many. All will be accomplished.  Smiley
legendary
voted sharex #220

voted mintpal #8871
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i think we can get to 10.000 in next 72 hours - after that will be much easier so this is our gol in next 72 hours keep voting Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: