Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 66. (Read 144956 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
There were 28000 votes guys.. not 18000

METH has 23k and we had 5k more votes.

Sad that they are doing these tricks to fake the votes
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
There were 28000 votes guys.. not 18000

METH has 23k and we had 5k more votes.
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
they have to honor the votes, the transaction is there, if they dont then might has well say fuk mintpal, lets get on bittrex!!

I am really surprised - why BCT is still not in bittrex - far more reliable and honest exchange...
legendary
Activity: 938
Ok, so really bad news and a slight setback

Please no Mintpal bashing, they are a very professional and great outfit.

This is a professional coin and we need to maintain this in the future or credibility will go.

Keep supporting and voting

18 thousand votes were taken down by Mintpal. Think about that. They give money back to someone on the last day of voting as if he could have "accidently" sent BTC to the wrong address. Then they claim the rest were removed after auditing for BOT accounts.

I once thought the same as you, that Mintpal was a good exchange, but no more. In my opinion they have aided in someone manipulating the vote and have decided to revoke paid votes, essentially making their voting system a joke. With regards to the BOT accounts claim, are we to believe that a third of the votes were from BOTS? And Cryptometh lost ZERO votes. No. Mintpal has lost all credibility in my eyes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
anyone care to share some nodes please?
i cant sync the wallet with OP nodes
thanks

edit : problem solved, it was from my end
legendary
Activity: 1148
Keep voting guys and SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT BCT

Let your friends know they can buy BCT on europex.eu

Mention BCT to people on other forums.

And do not forget to...

VOTE  

Grin Grin Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Huh virus in wallet? What's wrong?
http://tinyurl.com/k4hyxae

That's been addressed in this thread already. Please, troll somewhere else.

Well i didn't know can you give the link to the post please!!

This is a professional coin and we need to maintain this in the future or credibility will go.

The issue of credibility rests with mintpal. If votes can be revoked at any time, then the voting system has no integrity.

I agree

But we should stand above this and be professional in any case. Keep voting and seek listing on other exchanges
Activity: 742
Huh virus in wallet? What's wrong?
http://tinyurl.com/k4hyxae

That's been addressed in this thread already. Please, troll somewhere else.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

But it is strange no matter what... I remember when I was voting for COMM coin, there was a totally unknown chinese coin on the top place with large amount of vote which at some point got demoted...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Activity: 742

The issue of credibility rests with mintpal. If votes can be revoked at any time, then the voting system has no integrity.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
The real question to ask: Is there anybody among BCT follower who sent 7btc to have it listed ?
If nobody did this, then it is likely a mistake
I am in touch with MP now, will update soon

IRC Output from my conversation @ #mintpal

[2014-05-26 17:46:17] Anyone here know what happened to the BCT votes....... went down real fast!
[2014-05-26 17:51:26] maccaspacca: Around 10k of the votes were from somebody who sent BTC there by accident, so they were removed
[2014-05-26 17:52:23] OK, that should still only drop the coin by 10K, more than that have been removed..... is there an implication of foul play?
[2014-05-26 17:55:13] maccaspacca: We routinely run our bot detection process to weed out accounts that are being used as voting bots. That was done earlier and a number of coins lost votes as a result
[2014-05-26 17:55:39] Thanks for the info

ACCIDENT!!! Thats Strange.. so when did 7.9 BTC gets 10k votes in Mintpal (and whom did you transfer the votes? dont tell me you are saint to return them) and yes ofcourse BOT DETECTION PROCESS really??? every member in this thread voted for this coin more than 100 times here, well people correct me if i am wrong !! why didnt every other coin loose as much as BCT lost votes...

Mintpal well done with strange tactics and hideous answers

I know, I thought BTC transactions were final, ah well, keep voting we will get there soon Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Dear Members,

Its really Painful.No words to comment on this.

Nothing to worry Long way to go,We still have another Monday.

let us fight to together and get back to our 1st position.

Lets Vote on Mintpal (Its painful to say the same word when its going to end in few hours)

Thank You,

keep up the spirit.We Did't loose it yet.

Team BCT

Here is the answer from Mintpal I got:
Code:
There was 7.92 BTC in paid-votes that was sent there by mistake by one of our customers, they have verified this fact by signing a message with the originating address so the BTC & votes were removed from the coin.

so let's keep voting.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

[2014-05-26 17:46:17] Anyone here know what happened to the BCT votes....... went down real fast!
[2014-05-26 17:51:26] maccaspacca: Around 10k of the votes were from somebody who sent BTC there by accident, so they were removed
[2014-05-26 17:52:23] OK, that should still only drop the coin by 10K, more than that have been removed..... is there an implication of foul play?
[2014-05-26 17:55:13] maccaspacca: We routinely run our bot detection process to weed out accounts that are being used as voting bots. That was done earlier and a number of coins lost votes as a result

ACCIDENT!!! Thats Strange.. so when did 7.9 BTC gets 10k votes in Mintpal (and whom did you transfer the votes? dont tell me you are saint to return them) and yes ofcourse BOT DETECTION PROCESS really??? every member in this thread voted for this coin more than 100 times here, well people correct me if i am wrong !! why didnt every other coin loose as much as BCT lost votes...

Mintpal well done with strange tactics and hideous answers

legendary
Activity: 966

So these 8btcs were incident?
Pages:
Jump to: