Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDC]BLACK DRAGON COIN: block explorer, poloniex/cryptoaltex exchange - page 26. (Read 49740 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
is 375kh/s for a 280x correct?

there are .bat settings, I get ~570 kHash with 280x!

setting plz
Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

i reached 600 with my 280x

same shit as scrypt, the key is lookup-gap 2, and core at 1100, mem at 1500 are ok
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
WTB Dragon coins. Plz PM me, ty Smiley

Black dragon coins can't be traded! The only way to get them is to fight orcs, trolls and goblins at the speed of 100 mfs (megafightsperseconds) through the dangerous corridors of the Black Dragon's den!

Absolutely right  Cheesy  Only hardened warriors that experinced thousand+ battles earn dracoins!

So you say, "Black dragon coins can't be traded", Turning down an offer from someone wanting to get involved with your coin? Am I reading this right? So the coin is ONLY for miners? So are you going to trade with each other.

But when you have had your full, then you will want to talk to buyers/traders right? But NOT right now?

Man, it's only a joke Wink This coin has a long confirmation time (1000 blocks or ~2000 minutes) for mined coins, but now people get more and more coins from mining, maybe somebody wants to sell them now.

I don't want a fast exchange, only Poloniex.com (after 1 week of mining, already contacted Busoni). But I welcome all trades and I offer free escrow service on official forum trade subforum(http://forum.blackdragoncoin.com/index.php?board=5.0).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Black dragon coins can't be traded! The only way to get them is to fight orcs, trolls and goblins at the speed of 100 mfs (megafightsperseconds) through the dangerous corridors of the Black Dragon's den!

Absolutely right  Cheesy  Only hardened warriors that experinced thousand+ battles earn dracoins!

So you say, "Black dragon coins can't be traded", Turning down an offer from someone wanting to get involved with your coin? Am I reading this right? So the coin is ONLY for miners? So are you going to trade with each other.

But when you have had your full, then you will want to talk to buyers/traders right? But NOT right now?

Best answer that fits here ever : don't feed the troll!
Activity: 695

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I made a QQ group :298201453
please add
I will talk to the pools and resolve it today!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
The pools must be patched for fake share exploit no?
Activity: 308
Looking on bitember I see several people with roughly 100x my share rate on my 280x.  I think people are hacking for more shares.
No bitember is just not showing stats properly. My 6970 is outputtin 270hk/s according to my yacminer...  On bitember it show i have 15Gh/s. Would be nice ofc but i dont Smiley Payouts are just the same since every1 is getting pimped up like that.... so nothing to worry about

I'm taking that into account.  I'm getting about 30 shares right now, and there's more than one miner with over 5000 shares on the same block.  That means that there are lots of whales, or lots of cheaters.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Looking on bitember I see several people with roughly 100x my share rate on my 280x.  I think people are hacking for more shares.
No bitember is just not showing stats properly. My 6970 is outputtin 270hk/s according to my yacminer...  On bitember it show i have 15Gh/s. Would be nice ofc but i dont Smiley Payouts are just the same since every1 is getting pimped up like that.... so nothing to worry about
Activity: 308
Black Dragon is hiring!

List of bounties (you have to claim bounty first!):
   -mac wallet (also please provide some helpful instructions for dev team) 500 BDC - COMPLETED, will send coins a bit later (Instacash)   
   -P2P pool with random reward support (contacting rav3n_pl!) 3000 BDC
   -pools with random reward support (6 pools): 1000 BDC (please check and agree to Pool politics!) waiting for: Bitember.com, suprnova.cc, minep.it, digger.pw, bdc.epari.bg + 1 more bounty is available

-translation
      Chinese + QQ group 200 BDC
      Spanish    150 BDC
      German      150 BDC
      Italian      150 BDC
      other languages a bit later...

-article about BDC on a popular site (please PM me) Huh BDC
   -community brainstorming rewards for best ideas that will be used in coin development:
   http://forum.blackdragoncoin.com/index.php?topic=34.0
   (example: Wolv, short story contest idea, 100 BDC reward)

I'll start a smart giveaway tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Damn what i'm missing most when pool mining Bdc is the shiny dice icon that was popping when mining a critical block!
I build wallet on 32bit linux. Builds just fine.. Qt works untill block 569 where it stays trying to sync. Then went looking for log, blockindexes logs and wallet.dat are nowhere to be found. Terminal search couldnt locate any...So somethings defintely up there....  Not a dealbreak... have other pcs where i can install other wallets... Just inconvenient, hope u find a fix tomorrow and let us know. ty
Thanks for letting us know. We'll check this tomorrow. What's your os?

Both x86 : #1 :
Code:
mini / # cat etc/os-release
PRETTY_NAME="Linux Mint LMDE"
NAME="Linux Mint LMDE"
ID=linuxmint
mini / # cat proc/version
Linux version 3.11-2-686-pae ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.8.1 (Debian 4.8.1-10) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.11.8-1 (2013-11-13)
mini / #

#2:
Code:
root@monster:/# cat /etc/os-release
NAME="Ubuntu"
VERSION="12.10, Quantal Quetzal"
ID=ubuntu
ID_LIKE=debian
PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu quantal (12.10)"
VERSION_ID="12.10"
root@monster:/# cat proc/version
Linux version 3.5.0-49-generic (buildd@comet) (gcc version 4.7.2 (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.7.2-2ubuntu1) ) #73-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 1 18:33:23 UTC 2014

Tried it twice, both get stuck on block 596 and no data being found or made in home folder.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Kinky, I love the idea behind this coin. 

RPGamers are a huge market.
legendary

Activity: 560
I build wallet on 32bit linux. Builds just fine.. Qt works untill block 569 where it stays trying to sync. Then went looking for log, blockindexes logs and wallet.dat are nowhere to be found. Terminal search couldnt locate any...So somethings defintely up there....  Not a dealbreak... have other pcs where i can install other wallets... Just inconvenient, hope u find a fix tomorrow and let us know. ty

Thanks for letting us know. We'll check this tomorrow. What's your os?
Pages:
Jump to: