Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake - page 2. (Read 137412 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Is there anyone who resurrected the coin? Huh

Maybe, if the chain can get moving again

how to make the chain moving again?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Maybe, if the chain can get moving again
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

Cool!! Now we need some old wallets back online that can stake and we've got the chain moving again....
Activity: 182
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
C'mon ppl... fire up those badger wallets Cheesy Start staking again. Give the chain a kick and we can revive this one. ;-)
Too bad... started up my wallets but blockchain seems to be stuck as noone has their wallet open anymore. So no new blocks generated as noone stakes. Too bad Sad

It is the cause i dont understand why coins disable the pow side, if the dev dont want to reward the pow block ok, but please dont disable it, for example rewarding pow block only with fees is a nice idea no new coins are created but the blockchain will move, pure pos coins are a little risky, if people dont stake the coin die, well this kinda of things help us to understand better cryptos, it is the magic of economical experimentation, and sorry for your lost dude

Ok, but still... only a few wallets with coins and keep them open and network continues to move. Shouldn't be that hard... right?
I've got mine open 24/7, and I see one or two others on the still "active" network. Maybe once ppl open up their wallets again and some activity happen badger might have a chance to be revived once the devs notice... ?

Saw someone peeked at his wallet and 1 ( !! ) PoS block was generated somewhere in February ... so there are still badgers out there..
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
I mined this coin when it first started. I lost interest because no one (that I knew) was using Badgercoin for a cool MMO game. Only gambling ones. Badgercoin would be nice to incorporate into a MMO. I don't think the developers would ever revive the Badger Sad

If you are interested in Cryptocoins for an MMO, may I suggest https://blakecoin.org/ there is currently an MMO in development called BlakeZone for the Blake256 family of coins.
https://www.blakezone.com/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblc-blakecoin-blake-256-for-gpufpga-with-merged-mined-pools-stable-net-306894

-Sid  Cool
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Too bad... started up my wallets but blockchain seems to be stuck as noone has their wallet open anymore. So no new blocks generated as noone stakes. Too bad Sad

It is the cause i dont understand why coins disable the pow side, if the dev dont want to reward the pow block ok, but please dont disable it, for example rewarding pow block only with fees is a nice idea no new coins are created but the blockchain will move, pure pos coins are a little risky, if people dont stake the coin die, well this kinda of things help us to understand better cryptos, it is the magic of economical experimentation, and sorry for your lost dude
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I mined this coin when it first started. I lost interest because no one (that I knew) was using Badgercoin for a cool MMO game. Only gambling ones. Badgercoin would be nice to incorporate into a MMO. I don't think the developers would ever revive the Badger Sad
Damn, just found an old Badger wallet and seems like everything is too bad. Is the coin dead? No exchanges, no working wallets, nothing?
Activity: 39
Keep Pushing!

Community takeover, whatever really...stand the Badger up.

up
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Keep Pushing!

Community takeover, whatever really...stand the Badger up.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
is this dead complitly then?
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
Is staking working for you guys?

My last stake was 31/08/2014, so the delay seems normal.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Is staking working for you guys?
Pages:
Jump to: