Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake - page 44. (Read 137472 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
very good coin,I think I should mining now
Activity: 297

The price is determined by demand and supply, not by total coins.

Without buying pressure, there will be no price rise no matter how many millions coin in circulation.

So multipools asap... Selling XYZ coins to buy Badger is the ultimate buying pressure

Not Ultimate, but for those who are serious about Badgercoin a multipool has its part to play in helping to stabalise the price of BDG on the markets.

With less than 10 Millions BDG coins total and very few for sale right now, this should be very effective in keeping the BDG price stable and rising.

Activity: 767
Merit: 532
why is it disabled at bittrex?
Activity: 322
very good coin,I think I should mining now
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
some more bdg, it seems heap now
Activity: 216
Merit: 13

Without buying pressure, there will be no price rise no matter how many millions coin in circulation.

So multipools asap... Selling XYZ coins to buy Badger is the ultimate buying pressure

TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
.0005 possible? what do u think.

It's only a $1.4m marketcap
If they major holders of Badger AND ALL OF US HOLD OUR COINS, I think it can go higher than .0005.  Remember, this is a very rare coin with only 10million total circulation.  That is less than half the circulation of Darkcoin and Darkcoin is at .0049!  Again, this is a very rare coin with many millions more to come for us in the POS stage!!  HOLD THEM COINS IN THE WALLET!!!

Litecoin has 4x more coins than Bitcoin, does it make Litecoin price reach 1/4 of Bitcoin ? Hell no, 1 LTC = 1/40 BTC by now.

do you think it will o past 10,000 this weekend?

Wouldn't think so but you never know what the market will do.

Some whale might drop 13BTC on BDG in Polo and we would be @ 10k.

Activity: 216
Merit: 13
.0005 possible? what do u think.

It's only a $1.4m marketcap
If they major holders of Badger AND ALL OF US HOLD OUR COINS, I think it can go higher than .0005.  Remember, this is a very rare coin with only 10million total circulation.  That is less than half the circulation of Darkcoin and Darkcoin is at .0049!  Again, this is a very rare coin with many millions more to come for us in the POS stage!!  HOLD THEM COINS IN THE WALLET!!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

If i read the charts, it will go over 10K next week.
and pigs will fly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
If I calced right only ~15h is left of pow!!
Is the multi pool up by then? Cheesy
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

If i read the charts, it will go over 10K next week.

LOL Grin
Activity: 107
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi, it's time to get multi pools ready  Wink

And keeping vote here: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BDG
Activity: 111
Why does the wallet not display things such as proof-of-stake, netstakeweight, stakeinterest etc when using the common "getmininginfo" command? Should this not be present in the wallet/code already? Without these, how will the coins stake? If the code for staking is present, then why not make these available (should be baked in from the start even though the coin has yet to reach PoS stage)?
Pages:
Jump to: