Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake - page 75. (Read 137472 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I wish I would have kept my rented rigs on this instead of Juggalo coin when it launched.

I would have tripled my investment -_-
But then you would have a cool story to share at the next gathering of Juggalo's?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
New BadgerCoin mining pool!

Based on the new and more powerful node.js based Stratum engine!

- DDOS Protection
- Dedicated server with over 16gb Ram
- Mine directly into your wallet, no registration, no hassle!
- 1% fees!

Join us! http://nomp.thecryptopool.com

Come on! we need more hash, don't let the network become one sided!
Activity: 121

RejectMining.com has BadgerCoin with 0% fee now Smiley  No registration, username = payout address and payouts are processed every 5 min.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
dont worry about it, not too late Smiley

I wish I would have kept my rented rigs on this instead of Juggalo coin when it launched.

Activity: 588

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
That coin will be like new bitcoin :s it s nice
Activity: 140
glad i mined this right after launch!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
^^  Good idea, now we can move on to...

BDG going through the fucking roof!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
@ocminer
Nobody trusts anybody

If you do good or evil you will get stones on the head

How is it good that ocminer is using my hash to donate to the BDG community?     If you were mining BDG at suprnova, then ya... of course it's good... but if you are not... how is that good?!?

You were not forced to mine on suprnova or continue mining on suprnova after PoW phase.. Did I rape you !? Smiley

Dude, the mining was supposed to be 5 days, it ended after 2.   I can bet you 90% of the people that mine on your pool don't hang around all day looking at message board to see if mining surprisingly ended.  

Please tell us any legitimate reasons why you didn't just close the stratum and just let people failover.   People that don't hang around the board all day long and they don't go to your pool home page waiting to see if anything new has been posted.  

That's just shady practice to not close the stratum when mining is over.

I'm really not responsible for the PoW phase ending too soon, but i feel sorry for you if you rented rigs, a pool not just "closes" its stratum in a working set-up and when i have rented rigs running on a coin i do actively monitor them every hour or so and switch them if any problem occurs or if i just want to.. thats what mining is about Smiley

A broker also watches his stocks very closely when he invested in a stock.. He won't invest like 5k in a stock and "goes away" and returns later and hopes that everything went good  Grin

I see your point.   It's ok for you to steal their hashes if they don't watch their rigs like a hawk....   That explain why you don't want to close down your SUM stratum because to you it's all fine to use their hashes for your own good.  

I am over this because I switched away.  Wait till the people that are still mining at your SUM pool finds out tonight, they will bring the shit storm.  I don't care now cause I moved away.   It's your reputation, not mine.   Do what you want with it for some BDG coins....

I see your point too and I'll switch the port so people will need to reconnect to BDG on an other port and hopefully everyone is happy then.

EDIT:
BDG is now on Port 3313 only !
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
@ocminer
Nobody trusts anybody

How is it good that ocminer is using my hash to donate to the BDG community?     If you were mining BDG at suprnova, then ya... of course it's good... but if you are not... how is that good?!?

You were not forced to mine on suprnova or continue mining on suprnova after PoW phase.. Did I rape you !? Smiley

Dude, the mining was supposed to be 5 days, it ended after 2.   I can bet you 90% of the people that mine on your pool don't hang around all day looking at message board to see if mining surprisingly ended.  

Please tell us any legitimate reasons why you didn't just close the stratum and just let people failover.   People that don't hang around the board all day long and they don't go to your pool home page waiting to see if anything new has been posted.  

I'm really not responsible for the PoW phase ending too soon, but i feel sorry for you if you rented rigs, a pool not just "closes" its stratum in a working set-up and when i have rented rigs running on a coin i do actively monitor them every hour or so and switch them if any problem occurs or if i just want to.. thats what mining is about Smiley

A broker also watches his stocks very closely when he invested in a stock.. He won't invest like 5k in a stock and "goes away" and returns later and hopes that everything went good  Grin

I see your point.   It's ok for you to steal their hashes if they don't watch their rigs like a hawk....   That explain why you don't want to close down your SUM stratum because to you it's all fine to use their hashes for your own good.   

I am over this because I switched away.  Wait till the people that are still mining at your SUM pool finds out tonight, they will bring the shit storm.  I don't care now cause I moved away.   It's your reputation, not mine.   Do what you want with it for some BDG coins....
legendary
@ocminer
Nobody trusts anybody

How is it good that ocminer is using my hash to donate to the BDG community?     If you were mining BDG at suprnova, then ya... of course it's good... but if you are not... how is that good?!?

A broker also watches his stocks very closely when he invested in a stock.. He won't invest like 5k in a stock and "goes away" and returns later and hopes that everything went good  Grin
@ocminer
Nobody trusts anybody

Activity: 297
What you guys think Badger can go  to ?  10K ?  more or less ?

its rare..... should go over but you never know in cryptoland.

Should go there and more.

Seeing as there are only 10 million coins total and 6,451,200 are POW coins.

Summercoin (SUM) has 50 million coins so badger should be 5 x the summer price.

SUM is around 2000 sat so BDG should be 10000 sat.

Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
with two big x11 coins coming out tomorrow diff should drop a lot...

which two?
legendary
@ocminer
Nobody trusts anybody

legendary
Started from block 25344

I have around 315 but all are unconfirmed ..

Last BDG Block is 11575 Smiley

You probably just have to wait until the Block the coins are from is confirmed, look in "Last blocks found", there is a number "100 confirmations left", when this is at 0, the block and your coins, are confirmed and payed out

Why didn't you close down the SUM pool at suprnova so our SUM miners can auto failover instead of you switching the mining to Badger behind the scene and steal all our hash power for yourself to mine Badger coin?!?!??!   That's kinda shady don't you think??

OK here again for you:

I've posted before the end that you should or can switch your rigs to Badger or any other coin you like, I've also posted another message AT the end that PoW phase is now over.

You are responsible for your rigs, not me, I'm just the one your pointing your rigs at.

I'm not stealing at all, you can look at the Badgerpool, the "overflow" hashes are "donated" to the community hashing in there, take a look at the round stats in last blocks, their all far under 50%, i've simply switched the daemon from SUM to BDG so people can easily switch over by simply replacing their username.

Sheesh... You try to make it easy for people and they post such a thing.. Why didn't you also use

big fat red letters

?

So you are using the hash that people thought was mining SUM and donating it to the people that are mining BDG.  Oh that makes me feel so much better because I didn't even know I was contributing to them.   That makes me feel so much better that you just didn't take all the hash yourself....   Phew...  

Oh right, I NEVER CONSENTED TO DONATE ALL MY HASH POWER TO THE BDG miners at your pool....

Why do you think people have failover setup in their conf??!?    Close your SUM Stratum so you don't steal their hash power.   Not everyone stand by their mining rig all day long to wait to manually changeover....

Well.. Then why didn't you simply turn off / move away / switched your rigs ?

The last 5 pages of the SUM thread were just about "mining ends" ...

There was also a big fat message in red on the pool !
@ocminer
Nobody trusts anybody

Activity: 616
@ocminer
Nobody trusts anybody

Started from block 25344

You probably just have to wait until the Block the coins are from is confirmed, look in "Last blocks found", there is a number "100 confirmations left", when this is at 0, the block and your coins, are confirmed and payed out

Why didn't you close down the SUM pool at suprnova so our SUM miners can auto failover instead of you switching the mining to Badger behind the scene and steal all our hash power for yourself to mine Badger coin?!?!??!   That's kinda shady don't you think??

OK here again for you:

I've posted before the end that you should or can switch your rigs to Badger or any other coin you like, I've also posted another message AT the end that PoW phase is now over.

You are responsible for your rigs, not me, I'm just the one your pointing your rigs at.

I'm not stealing at all, you can look at the Badgerpool, the "overflow" hashes are "donated" to the community hashing in there, take a look at the round stats in last blocks, their all far under 50%, i've simply switched the daemon from SUM to BDG so people can easily switch over by simply replacing their username.

Sheesh... You try to make it easy for people and they post such a thing.. Why didn't you also use

big fat red letters

?

So you are using the hash that people thought was mining SUM and donating it to the people that are mining BDG.  Oh that makes me feel so much better because I didn't even know I was contributing to them.   That makes me feel so much better that you just didn't take all the hash yourself....   Phew...  

Oh right, I NEVER CONSENTED TO DONATE ALL MY HASH POWER TO THE BDG miners at your pool....

Why do you think people have failover setup in their conf??!?    Close your SUM Stratum so you don't steal their hash power.   Not everyone stand by their mining rig all day long to wait to manually changeover....
legendary
Started from block 25344

Why didn't you close down the SUM pool at suprnova so our SUM miners can auto failover instead of you switching the mining to Badger behind the scene and steal all our hash power for yourself to mine Badger coin?!?!??!   That's kinda shady don't you think??

OK here again for you:

big fat red letters

?
Pages:
Jump to: