Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 28. (Read 123045 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Anybody knows what happened to Allcoin.com? I had bought quite an amount of BEE there, but now the website seems off the air...
seems fine now?
Not on my end. Maybe DNS was updated and it needs to propagate before it can be found again?
Here the allcoin.com URL resolves to 162.212.34.233 is that the same for you?
Yeap, 162.212.34.233 is correct. I can see the web perfectly fine with moz firefox.
OK, it is working for me again - though I am in a different location (at home) now, so maybe
where I was earlier the IP is filtered by the firewall or something else was going on.
Luckily I can again see the BEE that I bought sitting in my account!
Thanks for the confirms.
Activity: 1260
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Anybody knows what happened to Allcoin.com? I had bought quite an amount of BEE there, but now the website seems off the air...
seems fine now?
Not on my end. Maybe DNS was updated and it needs to propagate before it can be found again?

Yeap, 162.212.34.233 is correct. I can see the web perfectly fine with moz firefox.
seems fine now?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
seems fine now?

Cryptorush are very clever - they removed the BEE/BTC market, simply to prevent the silly sellers from PANIC DUMPING into the litecoin market. These sellers are very silly, they have no knowledge of market manipulation and do not observe market trends. These are the type of people that BIG BANKERS feed on.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
seems fine now?
In CryptoEnergy we trust
BEECoinfan, send me your bee address so I send you back the test-order bees.
I couldn't see your address on the tx details.

I prefer to send them back to you, so you can give them to new members.
And post you contact url every time so new people can see it (many people skip to last page)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wow, That sucks the BTC market is gone of crypto rush.  I had liked how it showed the monthly volume and we were just about at 100 BTC traded for Bee in Volume.

Anyways guys NOBODY has helped me out yet with a simple email to test my email system site has been up for a couple days, and I am offering 10,000 Free BEE for the first 10 people help. 

Also not sure if everybody missed it but I was hoping that a few people would be able to work on a "BEE COIN ACCEPTED HERE" Graphic and offering 250,000 BEE (This would also be good for the community)

Hey Guys, had to change the price on the silver items as Bee Coin is dropping in value to quickly and they are something that I can cash in easily elsewhere.  Have some absolute bargains on the stones at the moment!

I have had 2 people Send me test emails so still have 8 lots of 10,000 Free Bees to give away!
Activity: 560
Waiting for new Dev?

BEE is good coin. Don't worry.
Just good promotion, new exchange (mintpal, coinedup, at least cryptsy) and ppl will regret not to buing now BEE  Cool
legendary
The Dev seems to have disappeared. We need another one who will be lead this community. Please don't let the BEE death. Sad

dev is still around i see him popping on and off.... plus he put up the poll about pos. 
In CryptoEnergy we trust
1% of total supply is now for sale @14 litoshi...  Huh

Miners (and others) are moving their sell orders from btc marcket to low ltc ... panic selling?.

@14 wall removed, seems to be 1 person
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
The Dev seems to have disappeared. We need another one who will be lead this community. Please don't let the BEE death. Sad
In CryptoEnergy we trust
1% of total supply is now for sale @14 litoshi...  Huh

Miners (and others) are moving their sell orders from btc marcket to low ltc ... panic selling?.

Activity: 616
1% of total supply is now for sale @14 litoshi...  Huh
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Truth is that, there is no one behind this coin. Where is dev? Why he didn't support his coin.  There's a lot of currencies like this one. People are thinking that it'll be another doge or moon. Look on leaf coin wich supports many users and has been dumped to 2 satoshi so why this one should be more exepensive? Huh

ps
sorry for english

It seems that the dev IS here watching, but for some reason he is not participating.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bee-coin-244994
Last Active = Today

Maybe he is busy working on some new features, who knows.
Some dev feedback from time to time will be nice.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250

If some form of "support the bees" gets associated with the coin, then it also serves a purpose.

I REALLY want to see this coin support BEEs now.  I'm not sure how coins get to that type of initiative, but personally I would like to see this coin help in that manner.  There is more than enough information about the situation, and lots of awareness, so it would bee an easy one to push.

I will donate like a mad man if we could get a legit conservation effort to help these little buggers.  People don't realize how crucial they are to most ecosystems.
Truth is that, there is no one behind this coin. Where is dev? Why he didn't support his coin.  There's a lot of currencies like this one. People are thinking that it'll be another doge or moon. Look on leaf coin wich supports many users and has been dumped to 2 satoshi so why this one should be more exepensive? Huh

ps
sorry for english

If it gets POS there will be a big demand at these prices. If some form of "support the bees" gets associated with the coin, then it also serves a purpose.
Maybe even someone can develop a bee game?? That helped flappycoin!

Take the best from the other coins, and put it in this one!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder

ps
sorry for english
legendary
This is what happens when people put up ridiculous walls.

Coins are getting delisted from Mintpal too because of this. It's irresponsible, end of story. Not allowing anyone to place ANY buy orders by putting up huge walls at the lowest price possible is the fastest way to kill a coin. No liquidity in the market = the coin is dead. At least at 2,3,4 satoshi there is still a chance for buyers to place orders.

I can't believe how fucking stupid some of these miners are.

Look at the bright side, volume is going up since the btc market was closed. might BEE a new start! First volume, then the price will rice!

If dev is serious about implementing pos... that is a very good sign.

Has anyone spoken to the dev on PM?
This is what happens when people put up ridiculous walls.

Coins are getting delisted from Mintpal too because of this. It's irresponsible, end of story. Not allowing anyone to place ANY buy orders by putting up huge walls at the lowest price possible is the fastest way to kill a coin. No liquidity in the market = the coin is dead. At least at 2,3,4 satoshi there is still a chance for buyers to place orders.

I can't believe how fucking stupid some of these miners are.

Look at the bright side, volume is going up since the btc market was closed. might BEE a new start! First volume, then the price will rice!
Pages:
Jump to: