Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 53. (Read 123045 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 23, 2014, 11:35:47 PM
The guy selling   331,985,561.12417072 Bee @ 3 Sat needs to read this thread.
How long until he starts to shiver and drops to 2 sat?... after all he needs to pay all those 290X

what makes you think it is one guy?

Heh.

Incidentally, I like the old logo, it is goofy but distinctive...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
February 23, 2014, 11:35:12 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are considering adding BeeCoin to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoin exchange yet. Since our announcement 6 days ago we already nearly have a 1000 followers and 19 altcoins accepted. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

this will be amazing news for Beecoin. If you want to add fair coins you can't go wrong with bee. This was the fairest launch yet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 23, 2014, 11:35:02 PM
How long until he starts to shiver and drops to 2 sat?... after all he needs to pay all those 290X

Pretty sure that's a whole bunch of guys.
legendary
February 23, 2014, 11:34:01 PM

what makes you think it is one guy?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 23, 2014, 11:25:49 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are considering adding BeeCoin to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoin exchange yet. Since our announcement 6 days ago we already nearly have a 1000 followers and 19 altcoins accepted. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
February 23, 2014, 11:24:25 PM
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We broke 1000!   Don't forget to vote
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
February 23, 2014, 11:21:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2014, 11:07:05 PM
Nobody abandoned beecoin, don't be thick mate.

THATS GOOD.  This is the reply that I wanted, a bit of ANGER will do the trick.

PLEASE, LETS STAY AWAY FROM CRYPTSY, TILL BLOCK REWARD HALVES IN MARCH.

ALSO, THE ORIGINAL LOGO IS PERFECT, because it is DIFFERENT from other altcoin logos.

Lets keep the pages flowing, we need 200 pages before block reward halves. I will just keep on posting, in my spare time.

LETS TRADE PROPERLY AT CRYPTORUSH, lets avoid forming massive price walls at the bottom. Price is 2 - 3 Satoshi's, but deserves to be well above 10 Satoshis, so that it can hit 40 Satoshi's at block halving in March.

legendary
February 23, 2014, 10:54:12 PM
That's right. Do not sell, don't do asks, hold and wait and buy more. Smiley

We need to STAY AWAY FROM CRYPSY, AND MANY OTHER BIG EXCHANGES, OR WE WILL HAVE A PRICE WALL.

Lets keep trading this coin SECRETLY on CRYPTORUSH.IN, UNTIL BLOCK REWARD HALVES IN MARCH.

We need to build a proper community at  CRYPTORUSH.IN, where we build the price up HONESTLY.

CRYPTSY WILL KILL THIS COIN, LIKE IT DID TO LEAFCOIN

We need to MASSIVELY INCREASE BITCOIN INVESTMENTS, SO THAT THE COIN HAS MASSIVE TRADE VOLUME, WHICH WILL ATTRACT MORE INVESTMENT, SO THAT PRICE GOES UP.

ALSO, WE NEED TO KEEP THIS THREAD ACTIVE WITH MANY PAGES, LETS JUST KEEP ON COMMUNICATING.

The more pages we have, the more people will get involved in this coin.

Agree mostly but seriously leaf was nothing like this at launch it was instamine heaven. This coin did not get any instamining, this diff adjust is pure evil can jump from 1 to 20 in just a few blocks. I'm cashing a bit of mint in to get some more bee anyway.

Hash seems to have grown a bit again today mostly over 1gh now constantly.

Wish i could solo some of these illusive 1000 000 bee blocks Smiley but since since you only have 1 in 2500 chance i guess that is not likely to happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
February 23, 2014, 10:46:29 PM
Nobody abandoned beecoin, don't be thick mate.
legendary
February 23, 2014, 10:45:10 PM
I am not abandonning it.

My 50,000 reward is still valid for the new logo and we have a front runner.

How do we go about making the new logo the official logo?

If the dev really did vanish... then this will need a new thread and new OP for logo and updates and things happening with the coin. I guess we need to find someone in this community who wants to take over and we can get together and crowd fund things. Let's give the old dev some time ... maybe just having a break for a day or two

The original LOGO is good, because it is ORIGINAL, UNIQUE and DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS. It is colourful, it looks different to other altcoin logos.
This coin just needs support: KEEP THE PAGES FLOWING, DO NOT SELL BELOW 6 SATOSHI'S, STAY AWAY FROM CRYPTSY.

We need to keep this coin at Cryptorush, BUT WE MUST NOT ALLOW PRICE WALLS TO FORM AT THE BOTTOM, we need to place buy and sell orders, INCREMENTALLY, to ensure a steady price rise.

legendary
February 23, 2014, 10:38:37 PM
i quite like it and think it's a very nice start...

maybe the bee can be a bit darker?  what does everyone else think?

some coins have a very flash logo like netcoin

some coins have a simple 2d one that also looks nice like bitcoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 23, 2014, 10:31:03 PM
I am rubbish at creating graphics but here are two quick attempts. People are welcome to edit and add to them if they wish.

http://i58.tinypic.com/25zjk12.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/2a7c1uw.png

i agree we should keep that bee image.... maybe someone good with 3d can make that bee go on something gold like ...looks like a coin. I kind of like netcoins design but some sort of cross over with our little bee would be cool.
http://i.imgur.com/8jT4Jqbl.jpg
Hows this?
legendary
February 23, 2014, 10:30:14 PM
I am not abandonning it.

If the dev really did vanish... then this will need a new thread and new OP for logo and updates and things happening with the coin. I guess we need to find someone in this community who wants to take over and we can get together and crowd fund things. Let's give the old dev some time ... maybe just having a break for a day or two
legendary
February 23, 2014, 10:28:51 PM
It appears the dev has deserted Bee Coin.  

Good luck to those that are trying to keep it going.  I may hold on to some but I am done trying to promote it.

well tbh the dev got probably less coins than most of us due to zero premine and no instamine possible so has not much vested interest in keeping it going.... however the dev has made a great coin with the fairest launch yet. It is up to the community to push be foward now. Really the devs job is to create the coin... after that then it is not essential for the dev to do much else.

Fine.

We need to inform the experienced guys on this thread to do a few things:

1) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - KEEP THIS COIN ONLY AT CRYPTORUSH TILL MARCH, WE NEED TO FORM A VERY STRONG LOCAL COMMUNITY BEHIND THIS COIN, WITH A LARGE TRADING VOLUME (TENS OR HUNDREDS OF BITCOINS) BEHIND THIS COIN ON CRYPTORUSH ONLY, SO THAT THE WHALES AND SHARKS AT CRYPTSY WILL HAVE LITTLE INFLUENCE TO PUMP AND DUMP.

2) LETS KEEP ON COMMUNICATING, JUST KEEP ON POSTING MESSAGES, THIS THREAD NEEDS 200 PAGES, BEFORE BLOCK REWARD HALVES.

3) WE NEED TO LIMIT ALL TRADES BELOW 6 SATOSHI'S. Just a few trades below 5 satoshis, just to let people know that this coin is GOING TO THE MOON.

4) KEEP AWAY FROM CRYPTSY!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, OR THIS COIN WILL DIE.
Activity: 20
February 23, 2014, 10:23:00 PM
I am not abandonning it.

legendary
February 23, 2014, 10:15:49 PM
600,000+:1,000 BeeCoin Reward

Will this continue after 24 Billion coins?

No,the total amount will be 24 billions

Please do not abandon this coin, we are all heavily invested.
legendary
February 23, 2014, 10:11:27 PM
I am rubbish at creating graphics but here are two quick attempts. People are welcome to edit and add to them if they wish.

i agree we should keep that bee image.... maybe someone good with 3d can make that bee go on something gold like ...looks like a coin. I kind of like netcoins design but some sort of cross over with our little bee would be cool.
legendary
February 23, 2014, 10:09:36 PM
It appears the dev has deserted Bee Coin.  

Good luck to those that are trying to keep it going.  I may hold on to some but I am done trying to promote it.

well tbh the dev got probably less coins than most of us due to zero premine and no instamine possible so has not much vested interest in keeping it going.... however the dev has made a great coin with the fairest launch yet. It is up to the community to push be foward now. Really the devs job is to create the coin... after that then it is not essential for the dev to do much else.

Activity: 7
February 23, 2014, 10:07:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QtydJpL.jpg
It is a work in progress. I'm rubbish at actual drawing so the Bee is clipart and I'm not sure i like that bee. But what do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: