Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 74. (Read 123047 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 500
February 15, 2014, 02:41:00 PM
buedmUPL92R2LjPdQa3DvW95ufKY9jMz6J

I have 4.2 MHs split between updamoon and steadymining... I could use some kick backs... Ill give it 20 mins. then back to mintcoin

you want kick backs for only 4.2Mhash.  Let me put down my coffee so I can laugh.... 

Well, I don't want to be ungracious so, welcome to the community and we hope you stick around.

Suck it.. wasted time is wasted time...my time is million times more valuable than yours, relatively speaking of course.  

Good to know you think so highly of yourself, self-esteem is such a great thing.  More power to you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 15, 2014, 02:34:23 PM

I have 4.2 MHs split between updamoon and steadymining... I could use some kick backs... Ill give it 20 mins. then back to mintcoin

you want kick backs for only 4.2Mhash.  Let me put down my coffee so I can laugh.... 

Well, I don't want to be ungracious so, welcome to the community and we hope you stick around.

Suck it.. wasted time is wasted time...my time is million times more valuable than yours, relatively speaking of course.  
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 15, 2014, 02:31:48 PM
Wallet downloaded. Cheesy
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
February 15, 2014, 02:29:21 PM

you want kick backs for only 4.2Mhash???  Let me put down my coffee so I can laugh....  

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 15, 2014, 02:13:21 PM
at the current difficulty is better to mine thepanda, much more profitable, the point of mining a new coin is the low diff, but with that diff, what's the point?

you are losing electricity

, how can you say it is more profitable???

how do you know the value bee will launch at.

Let's be honest you are on the first page of most launches to instamine.... you can't instamine this coin, it just is not possible.. get over this fact and either mine or don't.

You want coins you can instamine, pump and dump.... then beecoin is not for you.

I still have zero blocks from solo mining, however full respect to this coin for a fair start and anti instamine.

Spot on CryptoHunter  Cheesy
Activity: 28
February 15, 2014, 02:11:40 PM
Cannot download the wallet. been trying for 10 minutes now.
keep getting an error.

Sorry if this has already been beaten to death and discussed etc.

We will have an eye on this error and it will be fixed ASAP
February 15, 2014, 02:08:30 PM

Activity: 168
February 15, 2014, 02:07:41 PM
Cannot download the wallet. been trying for 10 minutes now.
keep getting an error.

Sorry if this has already been beaten to death and discussed etc.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
February 15, 2014, 02:03:48 PM
Last Block
updamoon
39 minutes

steady mining
1 hour 1 minute 43 seconds

I know the diff is up but this seems like a little tooooo long.

it's stuck hope they cover up soon and credit with us !
February 15, 2014, 02:00:40 PM
Last Block
updamoon
39 minutes

steady mining
1 hour 1 minute 43 seconds

I know the diff is up but this seems like a little tooooo long.
Activity: 28
February 15, 2014, 01:41:08 PM
The faucet for BeeCoin on EarnCryptoCoins is now opened! You can get from 0.5 to 1.5 BEE every hour!
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 1 BEE minimum.
10% referral earnings.

thanks  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 15, 2014, 01:38:56 PM
The faucet for BeeCoin on EarnCryptoCoins is now opened! You can get from 0.5 to 1.5 BEE every hour!
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 1 BEE minimum.
10% referral earnings.
Activity: 210
February 15, 2014, 01:36:45 PM
I am having a hard time to understand why people en masse join pools which have a fee in place and dont mine on the pools that have 0% fee.

Because a pool operator is someone you trust with your money and to be honest, if there is no fee, why is that pool operating at all? It costs a lot to keep pools working, considering eneterprise class servers, good reliable hosting, anti-DDoS and experienced technicians. If the pool has nothing to gain from operating, why are they doing it?

I have no problem paying 1-2 % fee for a stable and reliable pool.

We're just running steadymining for fun. And because we don't need the money since we owned a lot of BTC since 2009.

I imagine that if ppl like the pool, and there are nbo fees to pay, they will get more miners, and those that get a good return on their work will donate, most won't , but some will Smiley
Activity: 56
February 15, 2014, 01:36:29 PM
at the current difficulty is better to mine thepanda, much more profitable, the point of mining a new coin is the low diff, but with that diff, what's the point?

Let's be honest you are on the first page of most launches to instamine.... you can't instamine this coin, it just is not possible.. get over this fact and either mine or don't.

You want coins you can instamine, pump and dump.... then beecoin is not for you.

I still have zero blocks from solo mining, however full respect to this coin for a fair start and anti instamine.
What?!? I can't pump and dump this?! I'm out.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
February 15, 2014, 01:28:35 PM

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 15, 2014, 01:26:53 PM
I am having a hard time to understand why people en masse join pools which have a fee in place and dont mine on the pools that have 0% fee.

Because a pool operator is someone you trust with your money and to be honest, if there is no fee, why is that pool operating at all? It costs a lot to keep pools working, considering eneterprise class servers, good reliable hosting, anti-DDoS and experienced technicians. If the pool has nothing to gain from operating, why are they doing it?

We're just running steadymining for fun. And because we don't need the money since we owned a lot of BTC since 2009.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 15, 2014, 01:24:57 PM

Because a pool operator is someone you trust with your money and to be honest, if there is no fee, why is that pool operating at all? It costs a lot to keep pools working, considering enterprise class servers, good reliable hosting, anti-DDoS and experienced technicians. If the pool has nothing to gain from operating, why are they doing it?

February 15, 2014, 01:14:23 PM

Better .... Think Billy the Bee was rolling in his grave over the current design... a little more gay pride than bee pride for me (not that I'm a homophobe). Who knows maybe Billy would have approved (I always had my suspicions about him Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
February 15, 2014, 01:12:11 PM
paper wallet launched!!! come and get it!

http://coinok.pw/wallet/bee/
Activity: 19
February 15, 2014, 01:11:59 PM
Anyone mining on http://beecoin.hopto.org/ ? Taking a long time to get confirmations

http://s28.postimg.org/pgaj5u7ml/bee_Coin_an.gif

Just some fast work  Shocked, will develop more if there is any interest PM me.

Donation address: brP3VSwwuDQFzv1XEo8CUbLrWH6Khvv2Dj
Pages:
Jump to: