Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅【ANN】【BETA】✅ Coinpanion.io ⚡⚡ Copy crypto traders on existing exchanges ⚡⚡ - page 4. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Important Announcement!

💥On the 14th of January we will launch our closed BETA version!💥

An invite link will be sent out on the 14th of January 2019.
Only 10 people are allowed to join the platform per day.
The limit will work on a first come first serve principle.

So how can you try out our platform?

1) Follow/subscribe to our newsletter or to one of our social media channels.

2) Enter the invite link which you can get from our website, social media channel, newsletter or a friend.

3) Start following our traders!

Are you a trader yourself?

Interested traders have time to join us until the 13th of January – Just write us on Telegram.
Don‘t miss out!

That said, we can‘t wait to show you our progress!

Let‘s go! 🎉🎊📈

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I saw many such projects and most of them failed. how do you differ from others and how do you plan to attract investors? I will wait for the start of sales and will understand what and how. but for now, good luck!
Decentralized exchanges - This is our future. It is a pity that while they are not so popular. Yes, all kinds of checks and organizations do not like them.

Let's see what the future brings  Grin
We will primarily focus on exchanges which bring the most benefit to our users.
You must convince everyone that you can be trusted. This is your main task today. I wish you to cope with this - easy Wink

but to persuade it is necessary not in words, but in actions. because, users should see real effectiveness and result

We are taking actions every day to ensure that our platform will fit your needs. You will be able to see the first results when we launch in January. We'll announce the exact date here too.
Decentralized exchanges - This is our future. It is a pity that while they are not so popular. Yes, all kinds of checks and organizations do not like them.

You must convince everyone that you can be trusted. This is your main task today. I wish you to cope with this - easy Wink

Of course. That is what we are trying to do all the time.
We are making our platform as safe as possible. Trading funds remain safely stored on the original exchange of our users. There is no chance anyone else can enter them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

but to persuade it is necessary not in words, but in actions. because, users should see real effectiveness and result
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
BTC This is our future

BTC This is our future

It would be nice to see more exchanges supported,
but for start Binance and Bittrex is good selection.
Maybe adding CryptoBridge or some other decentralised exchanges...

We are very committed to supporting more and more exchanges over time. We will choose further exchanges based on community votings, but we will definitely look into decentralized exchanges.
I like this idea, I want to know more about you.
Will this topic be active?
And will it contain all updates, as in a telegram?
Will you continue to actively use this announcement?

I want to know more before registering. Describe the process in more detail.

Glad you like it!

Yes, we will post all major announcements here. To be always up to date I would recommend you to join our Telegram and/or our Newsletter.

Regarding the process, it is really easy to get started. Simply sign up, add your API keys, search a trader, top up your account to pay his fee and get started!

You can find more details on our website.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
It would be nice to see more exchanges supported,
but for start Binance and Bittrex is good selection.
Maybe adding CryptoBridge or some other decentralised exchanges...
BTC This is our future
I like this idea, I want to know more about you.
Will this topic be active?
And will it contain all updates, as in a telegram?
Will you continue to actively use this announcement?

I want to know more before registering. Describe the process in more detail.
is coinpanion only available for binance and bittrex? are you planning to add other exchanges in the future?

Btw. I‘ve seen that you promote an exchange. If you are interested in working with us just shoot us a message. We‘re always open for a cooperation.
is coinpanion only available for binance and bittrex? are you planning to add other exchanges in the future?

For the beta launch: yes.
We are of course planning to add other exchanges. There will be votings on our website and Telegram where we will ask our users which exchanges they want to have on our platform. Additionally, we are currently looking into Bitmex.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Hello. Interesting project. What about bounty? I've worked with Bernhard a year ago,that is why I think that this project can be successful.

Hello! Thank you!
We are already working on the bounty program. We will announce it in about two weeks via newsletter, Bitcointalk, social media, website & Telegram.
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Hello. Interesting project. What about bounty? I've worked with Bernhard a year ago,that is why I think that this project can be successful.
For everyone:

You can already test the demo version on our website if you haven't already checked it out. We will of course make small adjustments when we receive feedback. So let us know if anything is still unclear.
I like the idea. Subscribed to your updates.
Do you have an international team? Is there a headquarters? Where are you from?

Glad you like the idea!
We have an international team with people from Italy (South Tyrol) and Austria. Our headquarters is in Vienna, Austria.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
I like the idea. Subscribed to your updates.
Do you have an international team? Is there a headquarters? Where are you from?
Pages:
Jump to: