Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 10. (Read 283624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
i wanna be mod  Grin (if chat will be better)

And so the unholy alliance begins... I just wonder why no-one has used the "Trust" button over yonder

<<<------

to flag these two to damnation???
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I also just made a withdrawal and it worked. Get your BTC out fast is my tip. Sold all my altcoins and withdrew.
Activity: 93
Worst site ever!

I withdraw 0.1 BTC 3 months ago, support doesnt answer on any of my tickets.

Stay away, use it on your own risk!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Actually I think things are improving slowly

DEM and DOGE orderbooks are back, I could cancel hidden orders that had previously been eated by hidden orderbooks, AND I WITHDREW BTC CONFIRMED FROM COINEX NO QUEUE!!!!
Activity: 29
Let's see.

CryptoRush, coinmarket.io, coinex.pw and Mt. Gox.

What do these all have in common.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

I'm glad that some of you sometimes are able to withdraw some coins. It's probably coming at the expense of new victims who are still depositing coins. I'm sorry for your loss, but this needs to stop.

I believe that most of the DEM withdrawn in the past few weeks are from mining operations that I and 2 or 3 others had active.  Those other miners were active in the troll box, and we were taking an informed and calculated risk.  I, for one, made sure that I always disclosed that there were special conditions involved with withdrawing DEM, particularly the possibility of an empty hot wallet, and I mentioned using the blockchain to determine that the hot wallet was not empty prior to scheduling a withdrawal.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Figure it this way. Depending on how they get paid, they'll start looking soon as well. If he can't pay us they are probably going to get pulled with no new income for the site he's securing with cloudflare. I'd just hope if someone new goes to coinex and ends up in chat that they are being pointed here  before their  hash time is wasted.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
It's time to bring Coinex down.

1) I have contacted Cloudflare support. I suggest you do the same. They are protecting this scam site.  I think Cloudflare could be held accountable in a lawsuit for knowingly protecting a scam site.  Let's send them 100 support emails requesting that Coinex.pw come down. Post your message to Cloudflare here so that anyone litigating in the future can argue that Cloudflare was duly notified that their client is acting illegally.   https://support.cloudflare.com/

2) Tweet to @cloudflare and tell them to bring down Coinex.pw  https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
You can also send emails to [email protected]

3) Document the problem on Webutation.com  http://www.webutations.info/go/review/coinex.pw

4) File a complaint with IC3  http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

5) File a complaint with us FTC https://econsumer.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Here's my message to CloudFlare support today.

"Hello,
It has been well known now for 2 months that your customer Coinex.pw has abandoned their bitcoin exchange, and has resorted to stealing money from unsuspecting customers who deposit funds there. It's mind blowing that this has gone on for so long.

I believe Cloudflare has a responsibility to bring down the DNS on this site and stop this theft. Cloudflare should not protect criminals.

Please don't believe me. Just checkout Coinex's twitter feed, twitter.com/coinexpw

Here's a thread on BitcoinTalk.org  where people have been complaining for months.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.2680

http://www.webutations.info/go/review/coinex.pw

Check around and you will find much evidence supporting what I am telling you.

Please do the internet a favor and bring down DNS for coinex.pw so that others will not be victims of this honeypot you are protecting. I would hate to see Cloudflare held accountable for aiding a criminal enterprise.

Thanks,

----

While Cloudflare could disrupt DNS and stop the site, if there's anyone left at Coinex.pw (which I doubt), they could bring the site backup without CloudFlare DNS protection. 

I'm glad that some of you sometimes are able to withdraw some coins. It's probably coming at the expense of new victims who are still depositing coins. I'm sorry for your loss, but this needs to stop.

This may make no difference whatsoever, and maybe coinex.pw will still be up a year from now, but it's time to try something. It's time for Coinex.pw to come down. There's enough victims. We don't need any new ones.

Working through Coudflare is probably our best option. Unless you have a better one.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Any info on a coin that can be withdraw?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Very surprising that so many seem to be claiming the "Heart Bleed" bug as their excuse for loosing everyone's funds and being unable to recover.  Who will be next?
Other than fud spreading trolls in the chatbox, I've seen no one claim Heart Bleed as an excuse for anything.

BECAUSE Today coinex.pw is forcing everyone to change their password before logging in.
No, they aren't.

I think you got hooked in a phishing scam there.
Activity: 24
Feel truly sorry for everyone who lost funds at CoinEx except that asshole that bitched me out and called me stupid for putting some BTC into btc-arbs.com, I don't feel sorry for that clown.,

Very surprising that so many seem to be claiming the "Heart Bleed" bug as their excuse for loosing everyone's funds and being unable to recover.  Who will be next?

I should add this...

Once a site has been hacked, unless the owner does a complete reinstall, it is factually impossible to ever be certain the site is completely secure again.  Now then anyone willing to take the time to screw around with user accounts and to set up fake sites to draw people from coinex chat, as was done prior to the hack, will have had a backdoor installed before he actually attacked coinex.

Why is that important?  Because right now, *NOBODY* knows who is in control of coinex.  This site is following the pattern that btc-arbs followed.  Site is hacked, promises of recovery are made, then stunning silence from support.

Why does that matter?

BECAUSE Today coinex.pw is forcing everyone to change their password before logging in.  I don't know about you but as for me, I am out of there.  Whatever you do, don't use a password you have used elsewhere.  Web servers keep very detailed logs about where you came from and where you went too.
Activity: 101
Can we contact the hosting company and have the website torn down?

There is not even an announcement on the website that tells people that there is anything wrong. Meanwhile people are still accidentally depositing coins.
wonder if any stopped to think if he has already been handled by the other Russians after he was originally doxxed.

Yeah, I wondering if maybe the Russian mafia has him in a shallow grave somewhere.

people are not going to deposit there, too high risk
Except many people have been depositing there. Only to find it's getting hung-up, and they are out the coins. Some have posted here, the rest are bitching about it in chat all the time.

There is no shortage of people who wanted to and are still willing to play along and try to use the site to promote recovery. Erundook on the other hand isn't taking it serious.
Activity: 546
At least right now I could think the grayed out withdraw button are a good indication of problems with those coins. I have .004btc and thought that was the minimum , maybe that's not the case.

Still like has been said it would be nice to have an update here or on twitter. I'd just at this point not plan to use any sites by him in any shape or form.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

Mining is mostly irrelevant to recovery. It was/is an exchange first and foremost.

To that, simply functioning as an exchange would generate fee's to repay everyone with, which was the original intention. If the site can not function as an exchange, then there is no chance of recovering. It's not functioning as an exchange however, so recovery is dead.

The problem on top of the broken mining is the wallets are empty, people are not going to deposit there, too high risk, but many would mine a few low coins like DEM which worked until a day ago, and perhaps a couple of low diff ones like OSC and others which don't require massive hash rates. Erundook should pull all but a few coins out of the list of mining pools and focus on keeping those running, perhaps increase the fees a bit. If it looked like he was interested, many people would support him. It's his move.

My opinion is that people would deposit if they knew they could withdraw.  To accomplish this, the unavailable stolen coins need to be marked in a special way.  This way needs to be clear to each individual account owner, and somehow fair.  There is already a provision to mark coins that are held for exchange transactions, so the architecture is already in place, and the new work is of similar effort to entering a new row in an existing database table.

Activity: 110

Mining is mostly irrelevant to recovery. It was/is an exchange first and foremost.

To that, simply functioning as an exchange would generate fee's to repay everyone with, which was the original intention. If the site can not function as an exchange, then there is no chance of recovering. It's not functioning as an exchange however, so recovery is dead.

The problem on top of the broken mining is the wallets are empty, people are not going to deposit there, too high risk, but many would mine a few low coins like DEM which worked until a day ago, and perhaps a couple of low diff ones like OSC and others which don't require massive hash rates. Erundook should pull all but a few coins out of the list of mining pools and focus on keeping those running, perhaps increase the fees a bit. If it looked like he was interested, many people would support him. It's his move.

This kid is sunning himself in Majorca Spain, drinking champagne and popping ecstacy.  We are not getting shit back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 630
Is there any coin you can still mine on Coinex? Every coin I tried failed. If Erundook is not going to let people mine, then he has no chance of recovering the exchange in which case why is it still online?

I too wish the site would just shut down until such time that he either comes up with the rest of the coins or admits everyone is screwed and is never coming back. Either way, keeping the site open is just doing more harm than good and costing unaware new customers money, which makes it look all the more like a scam.

Erundook has been awol for over a month now (he's not even lurking, just hasn't bothered to come here at all anymore). Hasn't even bothered to reply with insults to his customers as he was before. Even MtGox handled things better, at least we know what is going on over there. We don't know jack about what is going on at CoinEX (and if we leave it up to Erundook, we never will).

So you're guess is as good as mine. At this point, I'm assuming that he jumped ship and ran and that the site is as good as dead.

wonder if any stopped to think if he has already been handled by the other Russians after he was originally doxxed.
Is there any coin you can still mine on Coinex? Every coin I tried failed. If Erundook is not going to let people mine, then he has no chance of recovering the exchange in which case why is it still online?

I too wish the site would just shut down until such time that he either comes up with the rest of the coins or admits everyone is screwed and is never coming back. Either way, keeping the site open is just doing more harm than good and costing unaware new customers money, which makes it look all the more like a scam.

Erundook has been awol for over a month now (he's not even lurking, just hasn't bothered to come here at all anymore). Hasn't even bothered to reply with insults to his customers as he was before. Even MtGox handled things better, at least we know what is going on over there. We don't know jack about what is going on at CoinEX (and if we leave it up to Erundook, we never will).

So you're guess is as good as mine. At this point, I'm assuming that he jumped ship and ran and that the site is as good as dead.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: