Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 122. (Read 283740 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Are there problems with LTC deposits? My deposit has >9 confirmations and still has not appeared in my account...
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
All activity not working for me. Cant do withdrawal, cant do a order for buy...

Upd: seems it was lags, working now...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Totally missed that, thanks for the info. Smiley Would be nice to get some annotation in any kind when trying to generate the deposit address for an disabled coin, now it just looked like the website had some monday morning issues Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i tried to generate and GLD address on the balances and transaction page, but it didn't worked? But i was able to generate an hdn address from the main balances screen.
Tried with Firefox and Chrome, any suggestions?
Please read news section at CoinEx and/or our twitter account @coinexpw - GLD was turned off for a while due to blockchain issues
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i tried to generate and GLD address on the balances and transaction page, but it didn't worked? But i was able to generate an hdn address from the main balances screen.
Tried with Firefox and Chrome, any suggestions?
Activity: 252
is there a trading fee involved for every trade no matter how big or small on CoinEX? Thanks! Loving being able to mine and trade without having to transfer between wallets

atm we have no trading fees. the fee on the pools is 2% and the reward is added automatically to your exchange balance. that adding is feeless of course.

Excellent!! You guys have something reall great going on here matched with excellent support/customer service which goes a very long way in my opinion. Keep it up!!

p.s. Any chance of adding FLO(Florin) into the system especially for LTC trade? Smiley
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
yes i know i have already implemented this for a long time Smiley but i also need the trades to show full data on cryptocoincharts..
looking goood Smiley
you doing much for the miners. please do something for the traders as well Wink a small api with orderbook and last x trades isnt much work i guess..
orderbook API is there for a long time already: https://coinex.pw/api/v1/order_book/zet_btc
trades API will come soon as well
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
looking goood Smiley
you doing much for the miners. please do something for the traders as well Wink a small api with orderbook and last x trades isnt much work i guess..
yet another sneak peek on the upcoming update Wink
Activity: 294
is there a trading fee involved for every trade no matter how big or small on CoinEX? Thanks! Loving being able to mine and trade without having to transfer between wallets

atm we have no trading fees. the fee on the pools is 2% and the reward is added automatically to your exchange balance. that adding is feeless of course.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I would like to see Applecoin added.

Yes please, Lets add APPLECOIN!!!
Activity: 294
We upgraded our NEC pool to stratum. Please change your miner settings.

https://coinex.pw/mining/pools/NEC
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
I would like to see Applecoin added.
How long does it take for a IFC withdrawal from Coinex to show up in your wallet? Made one hours ago and still nothing showing up on my side? any help much appreciated Smiley
Make sure your wallet is up to date ( v1.8 ) and synced to the right blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
ifc is havin issues all over it seems..
How long does it take for a IFC withdrawal from Coinex to show up in your wallet? Made one hours ago and still nothing showing up on my side? any help much appreciated Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The General
Is every coin going to be added there eventually?
Jump to: