Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 133. (Read 283624 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
you are realy an anoying duck...

Last day/night could take my shitcoins out of cryptsy, but Nono For my btc.

Stop saying shit about something, you cant even touch..
You need to get slapt for real..

I'm not even talking about the exchange, retard. I could give a fuck what happens on the exchang,  I'm referring to the fucking ZetaCoin pool. Learn to read, fucktard.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
trading engine is back online.
Activity: 322
you are realy an anoying duck...

Last day/night could take my shitcoins out of cryptsy, but Nono For my btc.

Stop saying shit about something, you cant even touch..
You need to get slapt for real..
fml
When the FUCK can I withdrawl my fucking coins, from your fucking scam exchange??
We are working hard to bring it back online, withdrawals will be available as soon as possible.
Please be so kind and give us time to recover.

Recover? It does not make sense, that I cannot withdrawl coins, that I have mined, in your pool....
Stop hating everything that doesn't suit you.
The exchange is fine, give it time.

I would get pretty pissed off at banks too, if they wouldn't let me withdrawl whats mine, so, go fuck yourself. Give me my fucking money!!
The coins I MINED in the pool, that have already been confirmed, should be comepletely seperate, from what ever issues your fail exchange is having. When Cryptsy goes down, or has issues, I can still typically withdraw from Vern's pool.
Your problems, are not, and should not, be my problem.
still cannot withdrawal
withdrawals are still suspended. please keep watching the updates, there will be an announcement as soon as withdrawals will become available again.

thanks!
Activity: 147
still cannot withdrawal
please also note that a full audit was done to restore accurate balances.
if your balance went negative, you've caught the same bug thief was using to steal bitcoins from the exchange. now it's recalculated properly and if you spent more than you should.
i'd kindly ask to refill your negative balances with the value missing as it makes exchange run short on those coins.
thanks for understanding.
Okay as a part of the resuming trade engine process, users are now allowed to cancel their open orders to be prepared for the trading start. Please review your balance when doing that and report to [email protected] if anything goes wrong.
Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
When the FUCK can I withdrawl my fucking coins, from your fucking scam exchange??
We are working hard to bring it back online, withdrawals will be available as soon as possible.

Recover? It does not make sense, that I cannot withdrawl coins, that I have mined, in your pool....
Stop hating everything that doesn't suit you.
The exchange is fine, give it time.
fml

fml
check out @coinexpw for more updates i've just posted.
Hi,
Are you going to recalculate Zetacoin balance and when ? Because I have some which have diseapeared when I tried to withdrawal.
I have sent you a PM about that yesterday.

Thanks in advance.
yep i will recalculate all the rest balances on early tomorrow
Activity: 190
Hi,
Are you going to recalculate Zetacoin balance and when ? Because I have some which have diseapeared when I tried to withdrawal.
I have sent you a PM about that yesterday.

Thanks in advance.
Please follow https://twitter.com/coinexpw to get all the latest status updates.
I am going to finish audit code for withdrawals so it will check all transactions to ensure the balance is not bugged before allowing to withdraw anything.
Also got to buy some more bitcoins to replenish the exchange's wallet so we can resume withdrawals as well.
Activity: 322
Thumbs up for the good work,

his addy's, help this guy out!

LY8vsCqF6r4B1ycJ5hHVuphvxdSsJwURzP
1BQSEnH1LjjWxUeW4n6biF1tPW3LFVkYzG
All the bitcoin balances are corrected to their right value now.
Withdrawals still suspended until further notice, I am working hard to get this going.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Damn, you have bad luck.
Give us the IP of the guy and let's track him down  Tongue

Hum, don't burn the witch, m'kay ? :>
Nvm going back a few posts I saw his info.
His main problem is that he's from the USA, so it's easy to get him.
Jump to: