Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 139. (Read 283624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
me neither whats happening?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Can't login.  What's going on?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Voting to add JPU (J-coin)  Smiley
Activity: 448
ZetaCoin pool is also added now to the mining section.
BountyCoin pool is also added now to the mining section.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Okay I've done the math  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Would you be interested in adding the Memory Coin (MEG)?

thank you
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Perhaps it would be better to wait... Theres things I can't say, but everybody knows we are working on a new client. We've put our heads together and we want to give the new client features that a cryptonerd would find underwhelming, but the webcam girls we are now consulting with find quite useful and exciting. Anybody can bring out a coin, and beg an exchange to take it and have it listed in a few days. To create a coin that has utility, and therefore value in the real world takes a lot of work and forethought, and time in development.

Last time I posted in this thread we were at 8.5M/h now we are at 12-15 M/h. We are growing not dying, and we are operating in a heavily saturated market space. We aren't in a hurry because being listed on the exchanges doesn't mean we've made it. We can build exchanges if we need them. Creating a great client and a buzz in the industry leading to real world adoption means we've made it.
Seriously.. what the??

Sexcoin :A coin for use in the adult entertainment industry
"Webcam Girl": A person who works in the adult entertainment industry

Do the math..

legendary
Terminated.

Perhaps it would be better to wait... Theres things I can't say, but everybody knows we are working on a new client. We've put our heads together and we want to give the new client features that a cryptonerd would find underwhelming, but the webcam girls we are now consulting with find quite useful and exciting. Anybody can bring out a coin, and beg an exchange to take it and have it listed in a few days. To create a coin that has utility, and therefore value in the real world takes a lot of work and forethought, and time in development.

Last time I posted in this thread we were at 8.5M/h now we are at 12-15 M/h. We are growing not dying, and we are operating in a heavily saturated market space. We aren't in a hurry because being listed on the exchanges doesn't mean we've made it. We can build exchanges if we need them. Creating a great client and a buzz in the industry leading to real world adoption means we've made it.
Seriously.. what the??
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
GoldCoin (GLD) is now listed. Mining pool is also up.

and when are you adding SXC?

am I reading correcty? Web girls on the client?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Please add KingCoin, a real good coin with new feature, you can check that.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
please add Cloudcoin too. It already has two online stores.
InfiniteCoin (IFC) market & pool added.
ZERO FEES at the pool! (promo)
legendary
Terminated.
Add CAP as soon as the issues get fixed.
GLD too  Smiley Cheesy
Integrated mining has come! Some features:
- mining straight into your exchange balance
- realtime stats (more stats will be added soon)
- zero fees while in beta
BountyCoin (BOC) is now listed.
interface fixes deployed, including bugfix where users were unable to log in at mobile devices.
Jump to: