Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 19. (Read 283624 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Still trusting Coinex to fix this.
How are they supposed to fix it now?

They've still got the domain name to sell. And the software is probably worth something too.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
How are they supposed to fix it now? If everything has been as you explained, they already took the wrong decision when they did not do what Poloniex did.
Activity: 196
Did they ever explain what the hack was anyway?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
Cant wait to see coinex back on their feet. I wanna mine here again, we need mining! It would only help with building back up funds from transactions.

I haven't checked, is mining down?
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
my UNO withdrawal has been in queue for 27 DAYS now
Activity: 210
Cant wait to see coinex back on their feet. I wanna mine here again, we need mining! It would only help with building back up funds from transactions.
Activity: 114
Did anyone received compensation for shares purchased prior changes to IPO?
2 weeks will pass in few hours and I so far did not received anything, not a word from either coinex or cryptoshares, I still do have old shares on my account there.
Any thoughts about how they will do it, or what they will do if anything.

2 weeks compensation deadline passed without compensation. Did anyone received one?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
going on 48 hours no deposit, don't use this site...

Activity: 101
i know i dont have a supreme status account but i just been credited my 0.6 btc and was able to send them out

thank u coinex that was all that i haved and it was stock on ur site

hope u the best hope to keep trading but for now i will let u set up correctly before trading again

I can confirm this. After more than a week, my bitcoin deposit arrived (4 hours ago, it said). I have successfully withdrawn it to my wallet.

Thanks. I was wrong. But I won't be back.

GEEZ, so 1 troll "supposedly" got his deposit. At this rate everything should be working again in the year 2114.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Wow I just deposited some BTC on CoinEX and am reading all this now.
This is madness. CLOSE DEPOSITS IF YOUR SITE DOESN'T WORK!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
WTF, deposited 24 hours ago... still not showing up, no support response...  who the hell is running this shit?

WTF. I must have won the Coinex lottery today.  This is nuts.
Activity: 99
WTF, deposited 24 hours ago... still not showing up, no support response...  who the hell is running this shit?
Activity: 351
i know i dont have a supreme status account but i just been credited my 0.6 btc and was able to send them out

hope u the best hope to keep trading but for now i will let u set up correctly before trading again

I can confirm this. After more than a week, my bitcoin deposit arrived (4 hours ago, it said). I have successfully withdrawn it to my wallet.

lucky you.... i still have my coins stuck there... and nobody from support answer me...
Activity: 420
Bayern

Well my coins are still stuck on there. Wonder when this announcement is.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/

I won't be back. I advise NO ONE SEND ANY FUNDS to coinex until they can prove their exchange is working for everyone. I believe I was extremely lucky to get my funds out. Don't risk your money here.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 149
It is clear that you should not make deposits if they don't work  Roll Eyes

It's clear!!?? Where on the site does it say that deposits don't work?
Ditto.

NOTHING has been clear, because a certain someone won't tell anyone anything.

Even the last few "updates" erundook has blessed us with have pretty much said nothing besides; 'quit being angry because you're pissing me off, we're working on things'. In the mean time, the whole CoinEX site has gone to hell, and no one knows anything about it.

We do not have a clear understanding ANYTHING.
* What really happened to begin with beyond being 'hacked' (Yet again! For an unknown total of times now!)
* What is really wrong behind the scenes.
* What is really being done to fix things at this time.
* Why the site seems to have been abandoned as of late and is completely non-functional except for Chat (which is still being abused by that South American hacker trying to get people to click on his predictacoin link so his javascript trojan can steal user logins.)
* Why deposits and withdraws are enabled if they aren't working. (Especially for deposits, because that is just screwing customers out of their own coins that aren't even getting to CoinEX right now, but are still being held hostage by CoinEX pending them fixing their system that he has yet to even bother to tell anyone is broken!.)
* Why re-valued stock compensation hasn't taken place as promised (which is really annoying since there is nothing involved in the process besides reassigning some unsold shares to existing share holders. They don't have to find or make them. They are already there)

FUD exists because Erundook won't address any of it. All he does is arrogantly get pissy about people being upset with him, and saying he's working on things. He's not earning anyone's faith and trust by harboring that attitude. An attitude that seems to suggest that he thinks the customers are just an annoyance he's being forced to deal with.

Let it be clear; all I want, like many of us, is answers, not immediate action as I understand action can take time. Answer's however, don't take time, and there are plenty of important outstanding questions needing answers, yet none are being given.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
It is clear that you should not make deposits if they don't work  Roll Eyes

It's clear!!?? Where on the site does it say that deposits don't work?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
It is clear that you should not make deposits if they don't work  Roll Eyes

But at the same time I don't think it is a scam because a scammer would certainly not go through the trouble of re-establishing service and allow people to make lots of withdrawals

That's like a bank robber going back into the bank depositing 50% of what he stole?!?

It was unwise of Erundook not to transparently reserve funds like Poloniex did and then repay over time; I told him that but he wouldn't listen. Now some people got their coins and others got nothing.

Activity: 336
I know it can be fine soon but lets just email the sites and coins that redirect people to coinex.
Erundook can earn his stripes back after everything goes well.
For now just keep the "victims"to the minimal
Pages:
Jump to: