Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 47. (Read 283736 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I als had a lot of coins there, but I try to remain calm because they fixed it the first time, it doesn't make sense to me business wise. Why would you steal 150 btc from your own customers while you can make so much on transaction fee's.
It seems they were working hard on building their exchange. However, patience is running out and I do expect news today.

You are the ignorance that lets them get away with it.  I posted it a million fucking times... hes going to sell our shit for more than it's worth than give us back a small percentage of what he got.   He has to figure out all the numbers and make sure nobody bitches.  I'm sure once the site even comes back up though you will all be hootin' and hollarin', while he already made an asston of money off of all of us..................

By the time we even get our shares back its going to be fucked because the market will drop even more from his manipulation.   Are you guys blind or just dumb?  I know you can't be blind because you are reading this, you must just be fucking stupid as fuck!  STOP EATING MCDONADLS AND WATCHING MTV AND GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER OR SOME STUPID ASS VIDEO GAME!  Wake up and join reality!

We prob won't even get our shit back by now, we should already be trying to catch this ERUNCROOK
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Soooo glad I bought 20 Coniex shares @0.040BTC at cryptostocks a couple of weeks ago, NOT!!!!  Cry Cry
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Don't worry! He said he's working on it about a week ago.

Yes, and that is exactly how it went down the first time.
Activity: 24
I als had a lot of coins there, but I try to remain calm because they fixed it the first time, it doesn't make sense to me business wise. Why would you steal 150 btc from your own customers while you can make so much on transaction fee's.
It seems they were working hard on building their exchange. However, patience is running out and I do expect news today.
Activity: 47
erundook we are waiting  Angry Angry... BTC has dropped high ... you can buy more now to refund our coins and still you are in profit... don't hide and don't deny you stole our coins...that's the TRUTH!
Activity: 172
if coins arent returned till end of this week we have to make some group official paper, and ask for domain seizure, and sen it to some court, or anything,
I am even more concerned about them and wondering why they arent as pissed as me? Must be too rich too care....  It's not even about that.  Its about principle.  It's about being honest.  It's about giving integrity to the bitcoin community, which is quickly dying and losing faith because of the powers that be.....  UN trilateral commision, the US gov, the fucking piece of shit IRS is getting all their dirty hands on it and are probably responsible for the hack as far as I know.  Erundook could be innocent, but until he proves hes not, he's just as guilty and could be working for the same people trying to destroy the bitcoin community.

This has nothing to fucking do with me ore my BTC, this has to do with principality and the integrity of the cryptocurrency world....... without that our coins are worth jack shit!

Hi,

I am new here and lost also some coins at Coinex. For me (coming from Germany) it is not the problem that I am too rich for being pissed. But I have no glue what to do in this situation, sitting in Germany with a problem sitting in Russia or where else.

I lost:
BTC: 0.01011252
CTM: 50'000'000
DOGE: 800'174.99899924
IFC: 3'863'634.82535274
LTC: 15.47393413
MOON: 9'539'774.69270231

That is fucking much money for me and it is also much trust I lost. But as mentioned "What to do from here with a problem there"? Sometimes I want to believe everything will become good, but mostly I know the money is gone and the people of coinex are sitting in the sun, die laughing.

So, greetings from a not too rich guy sitting in Germany with a problem in Russia.

bema

Yep you had more than me man... why arent you pissed?  Whocares if ur rich, you don't get rich by being fucked over..... sry I misread what you said... but still... ya I am fucking pissed to nor am I even close to rich, nor would I ever want to be.  Apparently that is all that matters to coinEX
Activity: 34
It's Friday, March 28th, 2014 in the USA. Only one more day to "next week" or "this week".
Activity: 5
I am even more concerned about them and wondering why they arent as pissed as me? Must be too rich too care....  It's not even about that.  Its about principle.  It's about being honest.  It's about giving integrity to the bitcoin community, which is quickly dying and losing faith because of the powers that be.....  UN trilateral commision, the US gov, the fucking piece of shit IRS is getting all their dirty hands on it and are probably responsible for the hack as far as I know.  Erundook could be innocent, but until he proves hes not, he's just as guilty and could be working for the same people trying to destroy the bitcoin community.

This has nothing to fucking do with me ore my BTC, this has to do with principality and the integrity of the cryptocurrency world....... without that our coins are worth jack shit!

Hi,

I am new here and lost also some coins at Coinex. For me (coming from Germany) it is not the problem that I am too rich for being pissed. But I have no glue what to do in this situation, sitting in Germany with a problem sitting in Russia or where else.

I lost:
BTC: 0.01011252
CTM: 50'000'000
DOGE: 800'174.99899924
IFC: 3'863'634.82535274
LTC: 15.47393413
MOON: 9'539'774.69270231

That is fucking much money for me and it is also much trust I lost. But as mentioned "What to do from here with a problem there"? Sometimes I want to believe everything will become good, but mostly I know the money is gone and the people of coinex are sitting in the sun, die laughing.

So, greetings from a not too rich guy sitting in Germany with a problem in Russia.

bema

This thread is dying but I will never forget how you fucked me you fucking coineX assholes!   THey are already thinking of their next scam....

I can assure you it is not dead.
Btw did you notice that only small fish like you and me who lost about 2 btc and some others with even much smaller amounts come here?
I would like to know what bigger holders, people with much much more bitcoins tied in coinex, what this people are doing.
I somehow do not believe they are just waiting patiently for next update.

It is Friday now, day 5 out of 7 and we still do not know more than 2 weeks ago.

Activity: 114
This thread is dying but I will never forget how you fucked me you fucking coineX assholes!   THey are already thinking of their next scam....

I can assure you it is not dead.
Btw did you notice that only small fish like you and me who lost about 2 btc and some others with even much smaller amounts come here?
I would like to know what bigger holders, people with much much more bitcoins tied in coinex, what this people are doing.
I somehow do not believe they are just waiting patiently for next update.

It is Friday now, day 5 out of 7 and we still do not know more than 2 weeks ago.

This thread is dying but I will never forget how you fucked me you fucking coineX assholes!   THey are already thinking of their next scam....
Why is money so important to you anyway erundook?  Everytime I have a lot of money I just feel empty inside...... you do nothing but cause more hatred and stress in the world which isn't needed.  You are the shit stain of society that makes people even more tormented than they already are.

Ok. Now it's time to calm down a little. You're crossing over into crazytown just a lilbit. Smiley

Dude i would never give ur shit exchange money either, thats the only reason ur stupid fucking ass is here......
Activity: 350
Why is money so important to you anyway erundook?  Everytime I have a lot of money I just feel empty inside...... you do nothing but cause more hatred and stress in the world which isn't needed.  You are the shit stain of society that makes people even more tormented than they already are.

Ok. Now it's time to calm down a little. You're crossing over into crazytown just a lilbit. Smiley
All that money you stole will be worthless, in some way or another........ you just cursed yourself.
You fucking ruin life and I am god damn furious, I am to my wire with shady ass people... everyone this day and age is full of shit, there is no such thing as trust.   You will get what is coming to you... just wait.
Nobody that is honest like me is even going to want to use another exchange unless its well reputable.   Good job coinEX you are destroying the value of cryptocurrencies... and I thought it would bounce back.  People like you are just going to destroy it.  Not like I give a fuck anyway.  My 2 BTC worth of alt-coins is now GONE.   I didn't even have time to pull out, and I didnt think it would work anyway as everyone trying to was having problems....  fuck you coinEX and stop deleting my post for saying so!
People like erundook are just going to ruin cryptocurrencies for everyone else... can't thank this ghost for anything......  regardless of anything, his character has already shown as a bullshitter... we don't need any more bullshitters and con-artists in this world.  That is the LAST FUCKING THING WE NEED!
Activity: 350
About time some intelligence entered this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: