Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 77. (Read 283736 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please stop posting FUD about CoinEx, we will issue an announcement within next 24hrs about how we are going to handle the situation.

Long story short: yes, our wallet server got hacked and all funds were withdrawn.

Please read back to the beginning of this thread, we had such a problem before and *returned all the stolen funds from our own pockets*. Before this hack happened, we also had several attacks that lost funds and we silently covered those from our fees.

For those who was stalking me at internets: thats true, i was trying to hide/delete my accounts. At the very first moment i saw zero balance at our bitcoin wallet i knew this was coming. And it scared the shit out of me. Hope you can understand that.
About me selling bitcoins at localbitcoins.com: thats true too. I have 33mh/s scrypt gpu mining farm, I have >50% of coinex fees + I get % from cryptostocks share sells. Nothing criminal here again.

So again, please calm down. We are not doing a runner.

The only way i can see to restore this is to sell more shares at cryptostocks to cover the losses *and to hire a professional security audit team to prevent this from happening again*.
Long story short, we're covering this from our own pockets again.

Thanks
- erundook

Also like everyone says thanks for this update!
But do understand that since the issue with gox we all get a little scared here Wink.

Hope you can fix this!
I gues a little donation from everyone that is willing to help get this thing up is perhaps an idea, after everything is restored that is.

I have never had a problem with his pools b4 coinex or with coinex itself. I will be willing to donate some of my coin if it helps. Smiley)
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update, as everyone already wrote.
Activity: 42
Please stop posting FUD about CoinEx, we will issue an announcement within next 24hrs about how we are going to handle the situation.

Long story short: yes, our wallet server got hacked and all funds were withdrawn.

Please read back to the beginning of this thread, we had such a problem before and *returned all the stolen funds from our own pockets*. Before this hack happened, we also had several attacks that lost funds and we silently covered those from our fees.

For those who was stalking me at internets: thats true, i was trying to hide/delete my accounts. At the very first moment i saw zero balance at our bitcoin wallet i knew this was coming. And it scared the shit out of me. Hope you can understand that.
About me selling bitcoins at localbitcoins.com: thats true too. I have 33mh/s scrypt gpu mining farm, I have >50% of coinex fees + I get % from cryptostocks share sells. Nothing criminal here again.

The only way i can see to restore this is to sell more shares at cryptostocks to cover the losses *and to hire a professional security audit team to prevent this from happening again*.

Thanks
- erundook

Thanks for the update, you rock!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Thanks
- erundook

Blockchain proof of theft?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Thanks for update lets hope this can get sorted ASAP love the site just hope not lost everything  Sad
Activity: 9
Thanks for the update. Hope this won't keep you from continuing the exchange.
Activity: 52
Sh*t..all my 30mil CTM gone?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Erundook, thanks for the update
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Thanks
- erundook
Thank God you came back and we may already thought the you killed or kidnapped by, hope Litecoin not stolen and that at me lay there 18 LTC.
PS.Still a little and everything would think that you are cheater or dead
Activity: 56

Thanks
- erundook

Thank you, now all the Superman, hitman, MacGyver  conspiracy theorists can put their underoos back in the closet. I hope they didn't go hire Colombo Smiley)
Activity: 38
Not sure if this is relevant but just before everything went down i was logged in and got all my coins sold off

literally i was staring at the screen watching my coins being sold off and transferred all the while screaming at the troll box

omg im being robbed

NOW

The thief also got my cryptorush account  and he stupidly transferred my coins TO his cryptorush account.

So Cryptorush admin know who the thief is

few hours later coinex goes down with a btc theft

2+2 may equal ??

shot in the dark here  
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
def_ender:
Here we can see his work, and work phones. Tomorrow they will try to make some calls

Interesting! I guess they're going to get a lot of phone calls tomorrow. Don't call the second number, that's his fax Smiley
(I don't speak Russian BTW, I just took my favorite mad scientist's name.)

ITDiver:
One more thing - linking real person "with access" with exchange isn't good, until we know that it was scam.

Good point, but Erundook never was anonymous. That's another reason why I don't believe he set out to embezzle our coins. Either he got overwhelmed by running the exchange in his spare time, or he has already been threatened by criminals who noticed how much money he managed. Let's hope that's not what happened.

Whats Erundook's name?
Activity: 19
Thanks for the update! Hope Coinex will be online shortly.
Regards,
Guido
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Y'all got GOXED!!!  
Activity: 200

Thanks
- erundook

Also like everyone says thanks for this update!
But do understand that since the issue with gox we all get a little scared here Wink.

Hope you can fix this!
I gues a little donation from everyone that is willing to help get this thing up is perhaps an idea, after everything is restored that is.

Activity: 196

This started happening long before the site was shut down. At least hours. I believe it was more than a day, though.

So you saw zero balance, and continued to allow deposits?

LOL. Your own pockets being suckers who buy shares?
Activity: 182

Thanks
- erundook

I figured something like that happened. I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't trust coinex since there was barely any communication the entire month so I deposited whatever funds I had there elsewhere. The exchange didn't have a lot of volume, but can you give an estimate on how many coins in BTC was stolen?
Activity: 6
Thanks for the update
Activity: 121
HodL tight, it's gonna get wild
Appreciate the update - Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Thanks
- erundook
Pages:
Jump to: