Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BGL]🔥Bitglo Exchange ATTENTION 🔥 - page 3. (Read 3390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
September 04, 2018, 06:37:45 PM
This is good work. You should move this thread/post a link in the Scam Accusations Board. You will get more visibility there, and you might get some Default Trust members to tag the offending account with negative trust.

Thanks man,
I can do it... but I am still waiting for developers to reply, to be honest,
and make some changes for better.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
September 04, 2018, 06:32:47 PM
This is good work. You should move this thread/post a link in the Scam Accusations Board. You will get more visibility there, and you might get some Default Trust members to tag the offending account with negative trust.
legendary
September 04, 2018, 02:06:06 PM
Reply from CoinMarketCap:

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
September 04, 2018, 01:17:02 PM
why is the team only three members, are the three people capable of doing great work to cover future problems and account for their work?

This is because no one else agreed that their photos be posted on the board tracked by fbi. Ive traveled around the world six times and never seen this much issues in one place. Who is to address them? Nobody will bother to come and check ur mental conditions because u have gone too far in ur delusional thinking and now u are about to cross the line.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:04:08 PM
You've done a good job. I wanted to check Twitter links with the team. but not one does not open a personal account, only the project page. And only three people..that's suspicious... very little information on a major is only and site.
The official ANN topic seems to be taken away from public eye, they locked it themselves?

Yes... it is now locked

Coinlib responce update:

Lots of people complained today about withdraw issues on Bitglo. Once I saw that image I stayed away from exchange. This is not the way legit exchanges works. Better they would not add any images of team at all, then to use someones else. People should be aware of it and coins has to start asking for removing coins to insure safety of community.
Activity: 87
September 04, 2018, 12:55:34 PM
The fact that this is convincing is scary. Thanks for exposing the scammers.
legendary
September 04, 2018, 08:55:20 AM
You've done a good job. I wanted to check Twitter links with the team. but not one does not open a personal account, only the project page. And only three people..that's suspicious... very little information on a major is only and site.
The official ANN topic seems to be taken away from public eye, they locked it themselves?

Yes... it is now locked

Coinlib responce update:

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
September 04, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 07:47:44 AM
legendary
September 04, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
Just tried 2 withdrawals - BTC and DOGE, went trough Without an issue

Why devs of exchange doesnt show proof that they are real person with real photo, ive seen many scam who has photos from other people and put them in linkedin profile.

It is not needed and nobody asked them to put any info in the first place,
but since they did, now it is up for review and investigation...
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

Why devs of exchange doesnt show proof that they are real person with real photo, ive seen many scam who has photos from other people and put them in linkedin profile.

And yesterday you post that they list for free. Do you know why new exchange list for free?
legendary
September 04, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

I am not exchange developer, and I did not post fake links.
I don't care if you work with Bitglo team or if you have this shitcoin bag,
all your empty newbie posts will also be deleted... moderator promises.

All the best.

PS
Requests sent.
Waiting for response from CoinMarketCap, Coinlib, Coindesk and Bitgo

Activity: 69
September 04, 2018, 06:42:56 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
September 04, 2018, 06:34:47 AM
why is the team only three members, are the three people capable of doing great work to cover future problems and account for their work?
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
today, the importance of secrecy is enormous. in this project, such an application can be used between chains. I'm following this project. Good luck!
legendary
September 04, 2018, 06:22:37 AM
Cheers for the info  @dkbit98

Look at the 2 jerks above this post.  Roll Eyes

Thank you.
My answer to them:

Attention trolls!
I will delete all empty comments, and you will not have enough posts for your bounty ...like Eloncity and all similar

---------------------------------
Regarding BITGLO,
I did not say it is a scam or fraud ...I just called community to do more research
and developers to come clean and be honest.

Last message from devs, hope that clears something up.
It has come to my attention that there has been a bit of spam and defamation going on. Previous to starting Bitglo I was a freelancer and that also included some modeling work.
I would prefer if my personal life/choices didn't get brought up everywhere. If you would like to know any details you can feel free to PM me other wise any spam/defamation will earn you a mute/ban.

PS: If this all checks out i really hope on apology from whoever started this thread. Im saying this as the idea of the project is great and it dosent need bad publicity.

This is most ridiculous thing I heard recently  Cheesy

Let him post his real links and not fake Linkedin with 1 connection.
Waiting to see other team members links also.
If I am wrong...I will gladly admit any mistake I made.

Another fake thing:
CoinMarketCap, Coinlib, Bitgo and Coindesk Partnership

PS Thanks to the member who reported this.
I will contact all 4 websites regarding Bitglo exchange.

Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
one of the interesting project, and I see the development of the project was also very nice, I hope as time goes by, the project develops better again.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
September 04, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
today, the importance of secrecy is enormous. in this project, such an application can be used between chains. I'm following this project. Good luck!
Read the thread, you look like an idiot posting a garbage statement like that. 

Its time we cleared up these bot accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
September 04, 2018, 04:21:24 AM
Cheers for the info  @dkbit98

Look at the 2 jerks above this post.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:57:37 AM
BGL has established itself as a quality project. Pay attention to the road map and white paper. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set. Join now and invest.
Pages:
Jump to: