Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BHM] Bhom | Decentralized Property Transaction & Investment Platform - page 5. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Vâng, họ có một đội ngũ tuyệt vời và giàu kinh nghiệm.
dự án này là một sàn giao dịch bất động sản dựa trên nền tảng blockchain để người sử dụng dễ dàng và an toàn hơn khi đầu tư.
Activity: 70
very good and best of LUCK all BHOOM team
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
sorry to say, but it seems this thread is being used for farming activity, please stop guys, can you make a better post besides saying 'nice project or good project' only..
Activity: 25
Activity: 32
Activity: 45
Activity: 36
Good project I like this project
Activity: 35
This is very good project.I Like it.
Activity: 45
good team and very strong presentation .
looking forward to it.
Activity: 108
Nice project and Awesome teamwork.I'm gonna join bounty.
Activity: 57
Activity: 22
Activity: 3
this project is a blockchain based property transaction platform so users will be easier and safer to invest.success for this project

many similar project using same blockchain based property and investment platform, but i didnt see the difference of this project and the other except difference of team and advisor, would be nice if the team can expalain it to us, hope me will be ineterest to invest on this Bhom project.
Activity: 16
Activity: 22
Best project Having Top Management of world class. Must join
Activity: 86
this project is a blockchain based property transaction platform so users will be easier and safer to invest.success for this project
its a good choice to using property and investment platform, so what is different Bhom with any other property and investment platform?
Activity: 15
Activity: 41
Great project. I'm interested.
Pages:
Jump to: