Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BIRD] | Final Stage Reward 1 BIRD/Block | Never Dies update 21st Dec 2016 - page 7. (Read 48148 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
I still have some BRD.. what do i do with them? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
comkort gone, europex gone, where to trade/spend BRD ?

This coin needs a big push to survive.

/Bejjan
Activity: 185
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
we've to reach just 78 user vote, please help BirdCoin
Please vote for birdcoin https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting
i will send some paid vote two doubling free votes
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Sad to announce that Europex is closing. Please withdraw every coins you have on your accounts before the server's expiration on 2015-07-14
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
legendary
I'm working to enter a second exchange and preparing a huge pump on the coin

Oh snap, has everyone heard about the BIRD ?

Activity: 199

Great!

Keep us posted.

/Bejjan

legendary
Sorry but this coin is going nowhere now. Undecided
Activity: 490
Comkort will stop activity on july,
we're working to find another exchange.. (2 exchanges are the best)

Europex and maybe Alcurex
Bird great dump...

but after a so great Dump what will happen?

dump&pump people has recontacted me...they are ready...set your buy/sell amount now..or you'll loose the game
at this difficulty mining Bird is profitable!

try the power of mining birdcoin
Profitability Tool
Uh? I didn't make "a lot of doge"... and even if i had sold at 0.0019, i bought at 0.0017 so if i "invested" (LOL) 30k doges worth of BRD and sold now, what could i get, 500 doges? 1k? (like, 5 cents? OMFG i'm a pro scammer!)

I'm monitoring the network and providing hashing power whenever is necessary so it doesn't get stuck, i helped pump the price and got like 15MM of BRD, i'm mining LTC and setting buy orders, i offered mysef to design a website and work on the reddit CSS and i'm also giving away BRD over there... and not a single thanks was given, but this?

Thanks but no thanks.

And the worst is that you had a chance at promoting the only thing that could help with BRD's value, the Dragon Knight's game. That's pretty much about the only thing that add(ed)s value to the coin, but everyone (read YOU) just ignored it (i did it on purpose, plus i'm no gamer).

In a nutshell: if you're only concerned about PRICE, count me out. Plus you'll have to deal with a 15MM dump from me in the foreseeable future.

Good luck and you're welcome.

I've sent 6 Milions of Bird for that project, but noone has used it to withdraw...i cannot do anything more in that..
You need to recruit fools that will mine this crap for you if you want to dump your BRD stash, the network is kaput.

The irony. But it's ok, you can CPU mine it, diff is ridiculious.  Smiley

Baaack to my main (and way more productive) project....
Uh? I didn't make "a lot of doge"... and even if i had sold at 0.0019, i bought at 0.0017 so if i "invested" (LOL) 30k doges worth of BRD and sold now, what could i get, 500 doges? 1k? (like, 5 cents? OMFG i'm a pro scammer!)

I'm monitoring the network and providing hashing power whenever is necessary so it doesn't get stuck, i helped pump the price and got like 15MM of BRD, i'm mining LTC and setting buy orders, i offered mysef to design a website and work on the reddit CSS and i'm also giving away BRD over there... and not a single thanks was given, but this?

Thanks but no thanks.

And the worst is that you had a chance at promoting the only thing that could help with BRD's value, the Dragon Knight's game. That's pretty much about the only thing that add(ed)s value to the coin, but everyone (read YOU) just ignored it (i did it on purpose, plus i'm no gamer).

In a nutshell: if you're only concerned about PRICE, count me out. Plus you'll have to deal with a 15MM dump from me in the foreseeable future.

Good luck and you're welcome.
Yes, price has gone up, but BRD is still cheap. If only we could get the subreddit more active... there are two giveaways pending, i've only sent 1 payment for 40k. The CSS is not the best out there as well... any chances of me getting admin rights so i work a bit on it in my spare time?

I'm mining some LTC but nowadays it's a pain. Too many ASICs. I still remember the days when you coudld make 8 bucks per MH/s per day... late 2013/early 2014. And even then, that's nothing like mining in 2012 or before.

I know that you made lot of Doge on my buywall at 0.0019,
you could just set up a higher wall...i've other Doge ready
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Hello players of Dragon Knight,

BirdCoin has been removed as an option for withdrawal due to inactivity.
Pages:
Jump to: