Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 18. (Read 156192 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==

nobody is whining about their own state (i for one am juuuuuust fine lol), i just dont like to see good coin/projects (esp once i am invested in) go to shit.  and yes we all know you cannot determine price, nor have any power over the master btc swings of bull/bear market.  we all knwo alts move to p&d cycles too, it's just frustrating to even fathom the idea bis dying out during the bear market and not living for a bull one.  

at least with this post you have above, it gives us some much needed insight to ACTUAL results coming down the pipe!  in addition to some positive outlook.  hopefully the alt-gods are listening lol....

let's see bis climb the ladder again  Cool Wink

I  know you and I was not particularly pointing your direction in this case. There just seem to be some really mean posters.
I don't think BIS is doing too bad currently (everything tanks vs BTC). And we have some projects started that should further improve the situation.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Also, as you can see: We are getting integrated in one of the most popular wallets, adding support for standard cryptographic schemes, extending our reach to Asia, restructuring code, restructuring team and we have been doing some of this stuff for over 4 years (that's why we're doing other stuff now too). I do not see any of these points being discussed, just endless whining from some members due to inability to bear their own decisions, which really is a sad display - something we see today, something we will see after the next boom and bust cycle not here, but everywhere across all projects.

nobody is whining about their own state (i for one am juuuuuust fine lol), i just dont like to see good coin/projects (esp once i am invested in) go to shit.  and yes we all know you cannot determine price, nor have any power over the master btc swings of bull/bear market.  we all knwo alts move to p&d cycles too, it's just frustrating to even fathom the idea bis dying out during the bear market and not living for a bull one.  

at least with this post you have above, it gives us some much needed insight to ACTUAL results coming down the pipe!  in addition to some positive outlook.  hopefully the alt-gods are listening lol....

let's see bis climb the ladder again  Cool Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
hi all, can anyone share information about bismuth daily income on 1080ti on stock settings ?

Better ask on Discord dedicated channel for your card.

https://discord.gg/YjCKAfB
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
hi all, can anyone share information about bismuth daily income on 1080ti on stock settings ?
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Also, as you can see: We are getting integrated in one of the most popular wallets, adding support for standard cryptographic schemes, extending our reach to Asia, restructuring code, restructuring team and we have been doing some of this stuff for over 4 years (that's why we're doing other stuff now too). I do not see any of these points being discussed, just endless whining from some members due to inability to bear their own decisions, which really is a sad display - something we see today, something we will see after the next boom and bust cycle not here, but everywhere across all projects.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==

I apologize to anyone who feels offended by the current price of BIS, but please do not poison this thread with bile resulting from shocks caused by halvings in the Bitcoin cycles. Bismuth does not have halving cycles, it was particularly designed to avoid this issue. Unfortunately, we live in a world where "all crypto depends on bitcoin because bitcoin is bitcoin, no questions allowed". Bismuth has not been designed to be pegged to USD value or to BTC value. It was designed as an independent project that other people decided to judge according to BTC market cycles.

I have seen this gloom in the NXT forum 3 years ago. It's the same song over and over again. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose and if you do, don't go on forums projecting your feelings into something that has nothing to do with irresponsible decisions. I actually do not believe that anyone does that, therefore I evaluate every such post as an indirect attempt to damage the project. You can pm me and explain your situation if you want me to change my attitude.

Thank you
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
when mewn?

be cool on what you say at this ANN, you might get a negative feedback like me from the holy Bismuth creator. Spare him, almighty Czech dev.

Looking at your trust, I don't think HCLivess is the problem.

look closer, he is the problem. You don't leave a negative feedback just because someone posted something on your ANN.

Quite unfortunate If somehow Bismuth end up in the shitcoin graveyard, but I believe it unlikely to happen. The underlying Bismuth technologies are created from the ground up that is too good to be true if we let Bismuth being abandoned. Personally, I will just patiently waiting for Bismuth to be on top since I believe good things need a process.

We won't let Bismuth die, this is for sure. We love the project and we have invested a lot of time and money into it. We develop the project continuously, our devs are working full time on it, and we will make it a successful project. Time is what is needed to get mature. Neither Rome was built in a day, neither Bitcoin was a hit in the beginning because you need time to built something to last. The success will come eventually.

As we speak we are working on:
- integration with Chainzilla's Chameleon Pay; - almost done.
- a top 50 Chinese exchange; - almost done.
- translations of Bismuth docs for Asian markets (Korean, Chinese, Japanese). - almost done.
- a new website; - work started.
- ann thread facelift; - work started
etc..
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
~

wtf other projects?  fuck that noise.  get BIS back on top (well not that it was ever AT the top lol, but it's always been solid).  don't tell me this will fall to the wayside as yet another shitcoin?  it seems it will not, so i hope the devs get working on shit - both tech-wise and $$$-wise to get this added to more exch's!

and i don't wanna hear "but it's up to the community" bullshit line either LOL
[/quote]

Quite unfortunate If somehow Bismuth end up in the shitcoin graveyard, but I believe it unlikely to happen. The underlying Bismuth technologies are created from the ground up that is too good to be true if we let Bismuth being abandoned. Personally, I will just patiently waiting for Bismuth to be on top since I believe good things need a process.
when mewn?

be cool on what you say at this ANN, you might get a negative feedback like me from the holy Bismuth creator. Spare him, almighty Czech dev.

Looking at your trust, I don't think HCLivess is the problem.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
when mewn?

hahaha

well as 'good' as this coin is...they NEED to get going on being added to bittrex or binance, cos otherwise it's staying dead AF Sad - which REALLY sucks ass.
they can dev/tech all they want but if no vol anywhere, then it's useless (at least to us 'investors' lol).

BIS, have you no way of getting funds together and getting this on either of those exch's?

3 years passed. Each team member getting busy with other projects. I doubt it.

wtf other projects?  fuck that noise.  get BIS back on top (well not that it was ever AT the top lol, but it's always been solid).  don't tell me this will fall to the wayside as yet another shitcoin?  it seems it will not, so i hope the devs get working on shit - both tech-wise and $$$-wise to get this added to more exch's!

and i don't wanna hear "but it's up to the community" bullshit line either LOL
Activity: 80
Merit: 6

Bismuth Mobile Wallet support coming for iOS & Android next week!

when mewn?

hahaha

well as 'good' as this coin is...they NEED to get going on being added to bittrex or binance, cos otherwise it's staying dead AF Sad - which REALLY sucks ass.
they can dev/tech all they want but if no vol anywhere, then it's useless (at least to us 'investors' lol).

BIS, have you no way of getting funds together and getting this on either of those exch's?

3 years passed. Each team member getting busy with other projects. I doubt it.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
when mewn?

hahaha

when mewn?

legendary
Juicin' crypto
when mewn?
Regarding the Bismuth Dragginator game, the winners of the 'Dragginator Birthday Cup' are celebrating their victory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6flrvfnscg

actually you are right. my bad. the link is working hadnt logged in to discord from web client

Nice! Good to hear that everything is OK.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130

On our Discord is raining with $BIS for the active users.

Join us today using this link https://discord.gg/mfxEHek

Type "Pawer deposit" command to get a #Bismuth wallet.

Talk to other users and get free coins. Enjoy your stay!

It was literally raining more than 500 transactions at the pawer-bot discord channel within an hour.  Smiley

I think were even more. Happy hour is awesome!

can you update the discord link please?

The link is working, what seems to be the problem on your end?

actually you are right. my bad. the link is working hadnt logged in to discord from web client
Quick update, the Bismuth Roadmap link is back.
Pages:
Jump to: