Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]Bitcoin Private On The way! (BTCPPAY.COM, COINTIGO.IO)🚀✴️🚀✴️ - page 2. (Read 675 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
After looking for a while, I can't find any info about bounty campaign. is there any bounty campaign opened?
Looking forward for any good news about it.

That's not an ICO, we all are here to contribute bitcoin tech and make the best product on market without speculation!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
After looking for a while, I can't find any info about bounty campaign. is there any bounty campaign opened?
Looking forward for any good news about it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think this project will be taking  cryptocurrency payment to a whole new level, When everything ready to work, the way of transaction using this cryptocurrency will surely became easy, safe and perhaps fun too.
https://support.btcprivate.org/529980-Which-Exchanges-Have-Listed-Bitcoin-Private?r=1

There u Will find some a lot exchanges u can actually trade BitcoinPrivate .

When Kucoin , when Okex .. when Binance ? , they Will come , the way is long and btcp is Young , 3 months.

And it's community driven, ofc it's hard to be listed with this exchange prices
We need to raise the number of community members to be stronger for future moves.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
https://support.btcprivate.org/529980-Which-Exchanges-Have-Listed-Bitcoin-Private?r=1

There u Will find some a lot exchanges u can actually trade BitcoinPrivate .

When Kucoin , when Okex .. when Binance ? , they Will come , the way is long and btcp is Young , 3 months.

Thank you for the positive movement forward!
Also, got me to finally register on the forum Tongue

Cheers!)
Activity: 3
BitcoinPrivate devs and team are doing a great job , they have the adoption as a very important goal, and it´s sure the hope for the  cryptocurrencies lies in the adoption.

Merchants platform, sms transactions ( third party ) and cheap, fast and private transactions are really very good credentials to think BitcoinPrivate is going to be soon in the top10 of cryptos.

Thnks for the great update ! 
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
it's great that the project is developing and moving forward. tell me when the token will be traded on other exchanges?
Activity: 5

Community Update 8— Bitcoin Private Pay full steam ahead!

As mentioned in previous updates, the Bitcoin Private contribution team has been working on a privacy first, multi-phase merchant platform. It is just as important to have scalable, user-friendly consumer facing products for real world adoption to take place as it is to have robust, low-level technology to power mathematically provable shielded transactions.

In the last 10 days, the open source community started a public Discord server to host over thirty merchants who have been contributing feedback to the current, closed beta release and so far it has been an absolute success.

Bitcoin Private Pay Version 1.0 Roll Out

Over the next several weeks, the Bitcoin Private open-source community will be aiming to roll out the first version of our merchant platform to the more than 150 registered merchants ready to start offering Bitcoin Private Pay as a method for payment to their respective customers. This launch will propel us into one of the top cryptocurrencies measured by merchant vendor adoption.

In an effort to maximize exposure of Bitcoin Private Pay, the open-source contribution team is working toward two separate campaigns that will be ongoing in nature.

Development of a “How-to” video, effectively highlighting the key features of Bitcoin Private Pay and illustrating how easy it is for merchant vendors across the globe to register for the merchant platform and immediately get started by seamlessly integrating it with their respective websites.
Development of a “Merchant Vendor Spotlight” framework that will routinely highlight partnering merchant vendors on various Bitcoin Private social media outlets.
As we develop the aforementioned items, we ask the community to suggest and provide feedback along the way as we build out various graphics and material to assist merchants in getting the most out of Bitcoin Private Pay experience.

We will also we providing additional content and guidelines to further assist merchant vendors as they find the optimal way to integrate Bitcoin Private Pay into their payment & eCommerce ecosystem(s). Please join the public contribution Discord covering Bitcoin Private Pay for any such suggestions.

Closing thoughts:

As mentioned in our last community update, our goal as an open-source community is to work toward becoming more decentralized throughout our efforts. Over the past several weeks, we have been fortunate as a community to witness the contributions of many members who have been assisting in raising awareness for Bitcoin Private and it’s immense potential benefit on this world. We look forward to continuing to strive for more open collaboration on that front.

Regarding the ASIC resistant / Equihash discussion that has captivated the attention of many people across the globe, the Bitcoin Private contribution team continues to gather feedback and input from the community as it continues to consider the best possible course of action. Discussion on this topic continues to take place in our public Discord server.

Also, we are fortunate to have had representation from the Bitcoin Private community at Consensus 2018 and it has led to positive relationships for the project!

If you’d like to get involved with the development of Bitcoin Private, please join us on our GitHub or in our public Discord server.

We are excited to continue this community driven, open source journey to bring private transactions, both P2P and commercial, to a mainstream audience. Please leave any feedback you may have in the comments below or feel free to tweet at us!

©Bitcoin Private Contribution Team

Another great things are:
1)Open beta-test of Cointigo:
First platform for collecting and sending cryptocurrency via SMS worldwide.
Cointigo is a third party service, built by a member of the Bitcoin Private community.
We love seeing services that work with BTCP beginning to develop.
Thank you for the hard work to make the Bitcoin Private community a fantastic success!
The dispatching of cryptocurrency is so easy now!
Soon we are waiting for Cointigo roadmap release and of course site will be refreshed.

Numbers to get your wallet:
international
+41798071464
US & Canada
+13644444841
Spain
+34668693216

2) Roadmap is now on our official site!

Thank you for the positive movement forward!
Also, got me to finally register on the forum Tongue
Verge is hacked again lol
If you don't want to take part in scam projects - buy BTCP!
Good news, but still there is a question. When we will be trade on Kucoin?, we have been waiting for a long time. Why on other exchanges trade btcp Huh

I think the users of Kucoin should ask actively about trading BTCP, once price will skyhight it will be too late

Best time to buy in in my opinion

Buy Now!!!!!!, it it real Bitcoin that Satoshi want to develop

Fast, low fees, private, decentralized, has one of the best contributors.
Sure BTCP is extra undervalued and will only gain in the near future.
I have read about Bitcoin Private payment by SMS, is it working?

Yes it is!
all my friends from Ukraine, Italy and Russia had checked
http://cointigo.io/
international
+41798071464
US & Canada
+13644444841
Spain
+34668693216

UK number as well is : +441509380034

Cheers!

us & canada 0.075$ usd
international 0.5$ usd
Amazing!

Yes it is!
all my friends from Ukraine, Italy and Russia had checked
http://cointigo.io/
international
+41798071464
US & Canada
+13644444841
Spain
+34668693216
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: