Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 47. (Read 24455 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I always get nervous and excited after investing. For some reason I have a gut feeling that this one's gonna get huge.
Activity: 237
So many pros for CPA. No drawbacks spotted so far. I'm certainly gonna convince friends of mine to have a stake at it.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
Judging by the amount of conferences they traveled around the world, the campaign is enormous. I suspect the project is doomed to success because of such great promotion, at least huge investors have already heard about bitcomo, it is already a big advantage.
Cologne, Barcelona, Shenzhen, Dubai. They visited big events  everywhere worldwide, awesome, guys! Smiley

Cool! I didn't know that. Sounds reassuring.
Btw, where can I check info about these conferences?
Activity: 446
Judging by the amount of conferences they traveled around the world, the campaign is enormous. I suspect the project is doomed to success because of such great promotion, at least huge investors have already heard about bitcomo, it is already a big advantage.
Cologne, Barcelona, Shenzhen, Dubai. They visited big events  everywhere worldwide, awesome, guys! Smiley
In general, it is profitable for all to involve big investors in the project, because the token will grow in price together with the turnover of the system. So invite all your friends and let's become rich together Smiley
Activity: 185
Activity: 270
U can sell the coin after it will appear in crypto exchanges like poloniex or bittrex, it will in the end of december in post ico period as it said in roadmap, so, you better should be more patient if you are interested in good exchange Wink
Moreover, it's not just so easy, first you should track the spikes of this currency and watch for different pumps attentively. I know couple groups in facebook that give signals for buying or selling different currencies in current moment of time or current period.
Ok, than. Will keep an eye on this new supperinnovate BM coin and the product in general  Wink
Activity: 240
U can sell the coin after it will appear in crypto exchanges like poloniex or bittrex, it will in the end of december in post ico period as it said in roadmap, so, you better should be more patient if you are interested in good exchange Wink
Activity: 207
saw a video on YouTube. inspirational and motivating. good job guys!

there? can you send me the link?
Activity: 227
 saw a video on YouTube. inspirational and motivating. good job guys!
Has someone already bought a tokens?

yep, I already bought a little yesterday
copper member
Activity: 378
The idea and the plan of implementation are great, so the pre ico started 28?
Activity: 193
It has passed a lot of time since I heard about this project, now I'm absolutely ready for investing

I'm sure that many people now are ready to participate and increase their income

I heard some doubts about it but nevertheless the majority understand that they can get real profit here

Yeah, real profit))  I'm waiting for
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Roadmap looks interesting , keep that way dev!!
It has passed a lot of time since I heard about this project, now I'm absolutely ready for investing

I'm sure that many people now are ready to participate and increase their income

I heard some doubts about it but nevertheless the majority understand that they can get real profit here

Activity: 240
Activity: 237

It's a new step in the development of marketing channels. I think, it can be popular and this tokens, too

If that remove banks from business and reduce transaction time, it will be big step in a future!
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Since I have some money in Euros sitting at kraken.com (I wanted to use the money for Electroneum coins, but the ico sale was ended early and I came too late) I now think of buying Bitcomo coins.
I admit I am new to crypto coins, so could someone please gwalk me through the buying process and explain in a few sentences which steps I need to take in order to get these coins with the money sitting at kraken.com?
Activity: 178
Why TV don't tell us about this new technologies? It's really interesting and promising, but most people are living like in a stone century. Now I want to join to one of this project. To Bitcomo, for example.

I think not knows on TV about something like that. Although there might be something in Japan somewhere Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: