Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BitFighting.com - PvP multiplayer game *BigBitSunday 12.10-0.4btc giveaway* - page 2. (Read 6080 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I have 2 questions:
1) Do I get special ability if I made a perfect victory? because I won now.
2) How many special abilities can I apply at the same time?
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
8 players online now.
Try your luck and skills to win them all
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Nice campaigns. I will take the next one.
Congratulations!
The winners of the referral Campaign are :

1) johnathan32 - 38 referrals! johnathan32 won a prize of 0.15 BTC, here is the transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/c3f02c28155b2239b8fd43b35a45b22ce7783b1fd9cf71dcec3aea378bfcf21f

2) LeancyInvest - 29 referrals! LeancyInvest  won a prize of 0.1 BTC, here is the transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/5d7efe6b1ee510e1c17d8c0d43907800f6a7053f3c581d844ad611d56eec4d65

New campaign is coming in the next days, stay update.
The referral contest is about to end.
Please send your participation Image by PM.
We will announce the winners shortly

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Thank you Bitfighting for my easiest win (and the fastest transfer) of 0.1 BTC on the Tweeter campaign Smiley haha 0.1 BTC only for re-tweet  Cool
I would like to take this opportunity to praise the game that opened us an option to play a variety of interesting game that can turn your brain a bit.

CarlesPuyol pm me for few rounds if you playing for bigger amounts then the min..
Great! check your PM.
Thank you Bitfighting for my easiest win (and the fastest transfer) of 0.1 BTC on the Tweeter campaign Smiley haha 0.1 BTC only for re-tweet  Cool
I would like to take this opportunity to praise the game that opened us an option to play a variety of interesting game that can turn your brain a bit.

CarlesPuyol pm me for few rounds if you playing for bigger amounts then the min..

Thanks. I'm very glad to hear that.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 80
I want to say that im very enjoying to play the game. i already have 7 wins and 2 looses, and 8 referrals under me  Grin
Im in!
already got some referrals beneath me
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Welcome to BitFighting referral contest!
The main target is to accumulate as much referrals as you can until the deadline.
The prizes for the winners are:
First place get 0.15 BTC
Second place get 0.1 BTC

Here are the rules :
* It’s forbidden to open new players under your user. Users that will caught, will be banned.
* The campaign ends on 15.09.2014 at 12:00 PM , all the participators will have to upload a screen shot of their profile to prove campaign honesty.
We will check it, and approve it.
* If you already have referrals, they will be counted.

You can use one of our signatures to advertise, and change "YourUserName" in the link

BitFighting.com | PvP Multiplayer game. Build different strategies against different players. 0.0001 btc daily faucet. Referral program [Thread]

Code:
[url=https://bitfighting.com/#YourUserName]  BitFighting.com | PvP Multiplayer game. Build different strategies against different players. 0.0001 btc daily faucet. Referral program [/url] [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbitfightingcom-pvp-multiplayer-game-bigbitsunday-1210-04btc-giveaway-758484][Thread][/url]

| BitFighting.com - PvP multiplayer game. Daily 0.0001 faucet. Referral program. | Join now

Code:
[url=https://bitfighting.com/#YourUserName][b][color=#1abc9c][color=#dbf216]****************************************************************************[/color]
[font=arial][b][/color][color=#1abc9c][/color][color=#060605] | [/color][color=#060605] BitFighting.com - PvP multiplayer game. Daily 0.0001 faucet. Referral program.[/color][color=#060605] | [/color][color=#060605] Join now[/color]
[color=#dbf216]****************************************************************************[/color][/url]
[/size]
Activity: 127
Anyone available for a fight?
PM me in the next 4 hours
FYI, playing on Chrome, on 100% zoom, the "register" button is down below the screen and you can't scroll down there.  The only way to hit register is to  decrease zoom.

I guess you use a small-screen pc.
We are working about this problem.

Finally, no, I'm not going to provide my e-mail to play.  So this is bust.  Many, many people want to remain anonymous.

There are plenty of temporary anonymous emails. You can try to use one of them, but be careful and don't forget your password.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Finally, no, I'm not going to provide my e-mail to play.  So this is bust.  Many, many people want to remain anonymous.
FYI, playing on Chrome, on 100% zoom, the "register" button is down below the screen and you can't scroll down there.  The only way to hit register is to  decrease zoom.
I played here, and i realy enjoyed.
Im here for the next weeks

Bro, I clicked your link to register through you.  However it still asks me for "referral" when registering.  What do I do?
Activity: 127
Who is available for a few fights??

feeling winner today!  Cool

PM me for a quick tournament when ready.

anyone else able to fight for more then minimum?
Who is available for a few fights??

feeling winner today!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: