Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Bitmine Finance - digital token based on Proof-Of-Stake consensus! - page 2. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Could you please remind me with the BMF contract?
Activity: 84
It seems to me that you are preparing something and will surprise the community in the near future, who agrees with me?
Activity: 21
Does your project have an ambassador program? I think it would be very good for your project and would help attract people.
I'm considering several projects for investment, including this one, I think there is no reason that could stop me from investing here
Guys, do you have a local communities? Any plans to create it? I think such a great project should have some of them
Hello there, how is the usual flow when you are making a deal with a random seller here?

I want to write guys that I really like the result that the team is showing right now, btw who is the founder of your project? And how long has he been working in the crypto sphere?

Try looking at the website, https://www.bitmine.finance/
but I didn’t find information about their team there
Activity: 84

How do you think you are doing from a business evolution perspective? Are you where you want to be?

I think that now they are in the right place and everything is going well in the project, I write this way because I don't see any problems yet
Activity: 39

I would like to know if you are backed by any organization? If so, which one and where can I read about them?

This would have been announced in all their social networks if it was so, then the answer is no
Activity: 13

Can I ask guys, where can I find more information about your team? Has anyone already had a business before and will you take part in blockchain conferences?

Just check here mate
https://www.bitmine.finance/
Activity: 4

What do you think is the most urgent task in your project right now? Do you think it might be following a roadmap or actively promoting marketing?

Good question, I think all these tasks should be important enough.
Activity: 29

Is this a long-term project with high profitability in the future? I understand that now you cannot guarantee this, but I hope you will try to make your project like this

Personally, I think yes, I believe that the project will soon show something
What do you think is the most urgent task in your project right now? Do you think it might be following a roadmap or actively promoting marketing?
How do you think you are doing from a business evolution perspective? Are you where you want to be?
Activity: 3
So team I'm wondering, are you not worried about being stuck in the middle with so many projects?
Activity: 10
How long have you been doing the project for and what's your favorite thing about it? Btw team, I think now is the time to do community events when the market grows.
Can I ask guys, where can I find more information about your team? Has anyone already had a business before and will you take part in blockchain conferences?
So what experience should a participant have to deal with the project? And will there be any innovations in the project in the future?
Hello, this platform is formed to help reduce the troubles experienced by users of cryptocurrencies

Have a nice day, what stage of the roadmap are you at, what exactly are you currently working on according to the roadmap plan?

It is obvious that they are now in an early stage of the project, since the project itself is new
Pages:
Jump to: