Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】BITPOKEMONGO 【YOBIT】【BPOK】【X11】【POW+POS】【MICROSOFT AZURE】 - page 18. (Read 32792 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
tnx, i am received 20k bpok, good job.
Good luck DEV

Thanks

Hi dev,
Yesterday I was applied to participate BPOK airdrop by sending e-mail! But I wasn't able to send my address with the initial submission! Few hours ago sent my address by second E-mail! Anyway, still don't know what happens with my application. Through I was told the reason for delay to send the address!

Thanks!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
tnx, i am received 20k bpok, good job.
Good luck DEV
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Thanks so much for the airdrop, I can confirm I received the coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
how soon will be airdrop distribution?
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
On the front page it seems to say there was 700 airdrop slots.

Yep....it's there in the OP....folks just have to read.

"CATCH THEM ALL AIRDROP:

14000000 / 700 = 20k BPOK @ Share - Bounties Shares
Info about airdrop submission on AUGUST 1"

I have a feeling this is going to be a very popular coin....get ready Dev.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
BPOK Airdrop closed!
Don't send submissions anymore.
All coins will be sent next 24 hours.

Ok let me get this straight, you decide when the airdrop is over.... fuck it just got started, a mention of a deadline would of been much smarter for distribution plus details were not released till a day or so after the 1st August...

Good Luck with your premine  Roll Eyes

Just out of curiosity how many people made the cut for the airdrop giveaway in the end of a short amount of time is what is tickling my fancy  Cheesy

Where were you last 18 hours? Swimming at sea? We were in front of pc working for free on bitpok.
Maybe you prefer ico next time instead of free coins?
Yes, probably you deserve ico, you will have enought time to invest on it or not.

I couldn't join without creating a new email to join anyways. I'll just throw more hash at it, idc.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?

700 People in 18 hours holy shit must be some new kind of record hahaha
Activity: 15
legendary
Activity: 1554
BPOK Airdrop closed!

Ok let me get this straight, you decide when the airdrop is over.... fuck it just got started, a mention of a deadline would of been much smarter for distribution plus details were not released till a day or so after the 1st August...

Just out of curiosity how many people made the cut for the airdrop giveaway in the end of a short amount of time is what is tickling my fancy  Cheesy

Where were you last 18 hours? Swimming at sea? We were in front of pc working for free on bitpok.
Yes, probably you deserve ico, you will have enought time to invest on it or not.

Roll Eyes lol whatever man, whatever makes you that money honey Cool

But seriously how many people got in for the Giveaway ? 50, 100, 200, 1000 haha Grin only time will tell, maybe you should do a google distribution spreadsheet with names and addresses of the participants of the giveaway for legitness, it is that easy to squish this Cheesy
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
BPOK Airdrop closed!
sorry missed i didn't catch the airdrop maybe i will wait for this coin to any exchange and wait if what will happen. good luck dev.
Activity: 122
BPOK Airdrop closed!

I have to say i agree with that, on august the 1st I checked every 3hours for airdrop and nothing happened,
today i came online early and barely made it, like 1 hour before it was closed, out of pure luck  Tongue
but hey its an airdrop... so you gotta be grateful anyways, right?

Like another airdrop coin (decred, vip token, powercoin,) all this coin flash airdrop.
but in this project may be more successful  Grin
Activity: 42
BPOK Airdrop closed!

Activity: 1083
BPOK Airdrop closed!

I have to say i agree with that, on august the 1st I checked every 3hours for airdrop and nothing happened,
today i came online early and barely made it, like 1 hour before it was closed, out of pure luck  Tongue

Like another airdrop coin (decred, vip token, powercoin,) all this coin flash airdrop.
Activity: 213
BPOK Airdrop closed!

legendary
Activity: 1554
BPOK Airdrop closed!

Activity: 122
BPOK Airdrop closed!
Don't sent submissions anymore.
okey ))
sip
waiting received
Activity: 1232
BPOK Airdrop closed!
Don't sent submissions anymore.