Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】BITPOKEMONGO 【YOBIT】【BPOK】【X11】【POW+POS】【MICROSOFT AZURE】 - page 5. (Read 32792 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
I think this coin is dying just like the playability of Pokemon GO Cheesy

Bugs, Bugs everywhere and not the green cute ones lol
Activity: 350
almost dead...  Sad 0.2btc volume
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
legendary

"If we can somehow insert blockchain into the equation, say being able to trade their Pokemon securely on the blockchain with other players, that alone can easily be a killer app for bitcoin."

That's a good point of entire article.
Thought you would be interested.

BTW, Love the new wallet with the exchange part of the wallet.  Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@Dev - read this art and mention of pokemongo and how it needs a crypto...also note some coins use counterparty for games
Have any merit to your coin?

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/counterparty-and-bitcoin-apps-have-fun-with-crypto-cm662668

"If we can somehow insert blockchain into the equation, say being able to trade their Pokemon securely on the blockchain with other players, that alone can easily be a killer app for bitcoin."

That's a good point of entire article.
legendary
@Dev - read this art and mention of pokemongo and how it needs a crypto...also note some coins use counterparty for games
Have any merit to your coin?

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/counterparty-and-bitcoin-apps-have-fun-with-crypto-cm662668
legendary
New BPOK wallet almost ready!
Wanna try it?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 504
hi all,

pool available at http://bazco.in (nomp was tossed and replaced with unomp; problem-free)

point your mining equipment/hash at:
stratum+tcp://bazco.in:3333

username: your bitpokemongo address
password: anything

algo x11 setup from diff 0.001 to 262144, 45 second retarget
payouts per 5 minutes

james

So what about the thousands of BPOK that you owe me, you never got back to me on it thinking like I and everyone else would forget.

Early mining with low difficulty gets the most rewards and you sir got all that I earnt from mining on your pool in that period and you never payed me or others out and closed the pool, fuck man your really scraping the bottom of the barrel here just for pokemon Cheesy

i've offered to rectify the problem earlier; how much do you think is owed?

Way more than the Leftovers "14K" you stated is yours yourself, the other guy got a 17K payout & mine would of likely been twice to 4 times as much !

Care to resolve the problem now still ?

And you not once said you would rectify the problem earlier all you said was what was your address & went dark even the topic was still being discussed, I have a feeling you just sent however many coins you thought everyone should get and done the sneaky where you took the majority and then passed it off saying 1 guy who got 17K payout had GH miners, as I said before I had GH miners on there before he was even finding BPOK Angry

Nah, I rented the miner before the pool even opened and ran the first ~30 mins without a pool because I was waiting. I agree, you would have earned more than me since you had more power on one rig. I earned a disproportionate amount from one rig to another, significantly. So, yeah. I had about the same amount of hashpower as you but I was using two rigs. I started from the minute the pool opened so you definitely didn't have GH miners on there before I started. I believe I mined some solo, too. I don't remember now, it turned out to be a total shitcoin anyways. Anyways, this guy "James" has some posts on other threads claiming he scams users for payouts.

I definitely won't be using his pool again.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
When you send money from :

CATCH THEM ALL AIRDROP:

14000000 / 700 = 20k BPOK @ Share - Bounties Shares
Info about airdrop submission on AUGUST 1
Activity: 938

Simplify BPOK buy with wallet buy-sell platform directly from yobit!

sound good

i'll Like and retweet
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
BPOK is great coin. Lets support dev  Grin
Activity: 938
We have a great Dev on BPOK....doing it right!  Cool

Yeah you're right he Is still working hard for this project yeah i know for make this bitpokemongo great in the future anyways I bought more bpok in yobit about 100k bpok not much but Im pretty sure that will make profit...just hold when price is will be better Wink
Activity: 37
Bpok ESTA Sendo divulgada?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: