Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 105. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
have you fixed the starburst command? didnt work out 100% nicely. was a nice giveaway though. thanks.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
i load a tipbot up and do a starburst command. the starburst command distributes the amount on the people being present there. then you can withdraw the amount using the withdraw command.

very easy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
what do i have to do for the giveaway on irc , is it only post my walletadres?Huh
ofcourse there are plenty bounties, if you do something great you will be rewarded properly.

!
Activity: 126
Can I write a blog post on my alt coin blog for a bounty please? I am a full time alt blogger and also can host giveaways on my blog. I am also good at getting coins trolled on POLONIEX. Smiley I can help promote and spread the word. Blog is in sig. Love the name of the Coin too! Smiley

Wow nice one Smiley I hope dev offers you the Bounty

I missed the giveaway so I decided to rent a little farm and trow in some hashes Cheesy

BJALgrK7a359h69fKL1qHZDqe3q5z9rvWB
50MHs for a small Farm, not bad!... just please do not dump your coins right away to have for this coin a chance to live and grow....

Lol eheh:)

No sure i will not dump!!! I will cold storage and use wise my Bits Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Can I write a blog post on my alt coin blog for a bounty please? I am a full time alt blogger and also can host giveaways on my blog. I am also good at getting coins trolled on POLONIEX. Smiley I can help promote and spread the word. Blog is in sig. Love the name of the Coin too! Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I missed the giveaway so I decided to rent a little farm and trow in some hashes Cheesy

50MHs for a small Farm, not bad!... just please do not dump your coins right away to have for this coin a chance to live and grow....
Activity: 126

Activity: 98
Polish translation updated. Wink
and again a bounty for you aaron Smiley
we have done another 30k giveaway.

tomorrow next one.
Activity: 532
next giveaway in 53 minutes on #bitstarcoin
What is the link for your IRC channel?
Keep a huge portion of  your 3% pre-mined bounties for merchants...If you do not get merchants the coin is not going anywehre.  Good luck!
next giveaway in 53 minutes on #bitstarcoin
thanks aaron, i will send you a bounty.
Activity: 532
Just started the tip bot on the IRC channel, it has a give random users coins feature (starburst), so if you want free coins, its a good idea to idle in the irc channel.
Activity: 224
great, this time i wil be there.
Jump to: