Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 98. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hm maybe in a few days go to cryptsy? or mintpal? that might make it explode.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
echange guys made the coin then.. why else would they already add a premined coin ?
Obviously you are trolling. Why else would you say something as ignorant as that?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Hi,

Was just wondering if I could get some help, with my wallet.

I have coins in the wallet that wont send, I have run wallet repair command, and then the coins return to balance.

What do I do to be able to send them?

Latest wallet and Win 8

Thanks in advance

can you make a video of this? in worst case scenario one of my team members might be able to provide support remotely.

optionally you can pm us with a link to your debug.log

%appdata%\bitstar
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
New pool up at www.omargpools.ca/bits

1%Fee
Prop Payout
Node.js backend
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Hi,

Was just wondering if I could get some help, with my wallet.

I have coins in the wallet that wont send, I have run wallet repair command, and then the coins return to balance.

What do I do to be able to send them?

Latest wallet and Win 8

Thanks in advance
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
wow 2 exchanges with decent volume and the coins only just over 4 days old...

obviously the echange guys made the coin then.. why else would they already add a premined coin ?

yes, coin is premined. yes, it will all be given away. 400k to mentelity foundation, personal reason why we want to donate there. 100k for the dev. 2x50k for exchange. some bounties for pools, etc... already 200k given away and we will continue doing so. the exchanges dont have anything to do with this coin.
Activity: 238
Bits was just added to IPOMINER pool.  They have called some great new coins in the last month WC, AC, Cinni, and IVC.  This is a good sign

A very good sign indeed,that aside though Bitstar has demonstrated many other positive signs such as a not overly-hyped and good launch,a steady uptake and growth,a steadily growing community with a nice vibe to it,and a dev team which has actually given away much of that "dreaded" premine via regular daily giveaways in the Irc channel and has not been impatient in getting the coin listed and traded.

A breath of fresh air compared to all the other run of the mill "colour coded" crapcoins being released on a daily basis.

Activity: 140
Our bitstarcoin pool is now live! https://chunkypools.com/bits/

Try chunkypools, we're proud of our custom user interface, multicoin wallet & account screen. We're also home of a fun loving and supportive community.

We added BitStarCoin after a hot tip from our trade group, Chunky Traders. Mining with chunky gets you free entry to our private trade group.
I am gonna do tha give away shuffle again Smiley 

@ 23:00 GMT+1  right?
Activity: 140
Congratulations on your listings to bittrex and poloniex!

chunkypools.com will be adding a BITSTAR pool very shortly. We'll post in here as soon as it's up.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

obviously the echange guys made the coin then.. why else would they already add a premined coin ?

Fees they get when people trade them  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
premined ? helping "the mentelity foundation" ? LOL
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Bits was just added to IPOMINER pool.  They have called some great new coins in the last month WC, AC, Cinni, and IVC.  This is a good sign
@Bitstar_coin Please add BitStar to the voting list on the excellent Comkort exchange so that we can vote for it.  Grin

https://comkort.com/vote

Yeah let's take bitstar to more exchanges,it will do good for the value (i hope)
Activity: 635
Pages:
Jump to: