Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT! - page 2. (Read 46030 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Guys, please take action to protect your investment.

Submit a request to Bittrex

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have submited a request to hold our investment until Sep 9 2014.

Congrats for being incredibly stupid. I mean really think about why dev even asks for the ICO? Because he need money to pay employees. If he wont be able to pay - they wont be able to deliver results. No matter scam or not if Bittrex will hold the funds up to september you wont see any deliveries from DEV, because he wont be able to fund the project. You and your alike leaving 0 chances for any pre-funded project to be compleated since basically you want pay after the thing is done. Also Bittrex will eventually release funds, and you will still loose your investements without leaving developer a single chance to prove his honesty.

Basically what you do is just trying to find a way to get back your 0.1 BTC. It`s gone. Deal with it. Instead of being pussy you could do something positive to get this project moving. Here is the Hint for you from Wikipedia:

Investment is time, energy, or matter spent in the hope of future benefits actualized within a specified date or time frame.

Notice two words: HOPE and FUTURE. First one means you can receive pile of smoking crap and second means that you have no idea when it will hit you. If you disagree with risk and want 100% ensurance -this is clearly wrong place for you. Also take a look at the timeline - is there anything about "At this point everyone who invested gets filthy rich" ? NO! Nobody even promised you anything apart from steady developement of the coin and they needed funds to even start that! You agreed to give them your money and now you are looking for way to get it back, after you signed a contract but before dev got it?
So please grow a brain.

P.S. Let me guess - your ticket to bittrex was something like "Please please hold funds till 9th sept" instead of measurable success criteria . You and morons like you probably need to invest more, all the way up untill the moment when you will start READING terms before investing. And terms was there from day 1, approved by bittrex and accepted by all you dumbfucks who invested and then dumped under ICO price. God, how incredibly stupid you guys can be - you deserve all your losses. Also there is a news for you idiots who dumped for 50% of the price: YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR INVESTEMENT AS A REFUND - GUYS WHO BOUGHT YOUR COINS WILL. YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO REGAIN IS SUCCESS OF THIS COIN - THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FIGHT FOR, NOT BITTREX, NOT FUD.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
Here's my query on this coin: Has anyone taken up the dev on his offer of reviewing his code on github? "You will have a whole ICO period to inspect the source code and make reasonable decisions about your investments". Because I think that should have driven most of the investment, instead of a shitty whitepaper or just plain ideas people put out. I see many people who have put in 1-2 BTC, they can afford to get someone like BCX (bitcoinexpress) to go over the code. That should prove the dev is actually being genuine or he was lying prompting an refund from bittrex.
Activity: 308
I think there won't be any refund. there's never a refund when a coin fails or not. but I hope the best for you guys. Good that I did not invest here after the shit happened in syscoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
nothing makes sense period... this is my call on how this plays out...snapshot this...

the failure will be blamed on the fact that people don't do research before buying and it was just a panic sell that made the coin ultimately fail at the end...bittrex will say the terms were met and that will be the end of the story... no one is getting refunded, and the price prob won't recover unless the dev starts being way more active and shows that he's working or updates or just posting more at the very least lol 

so if you have faith in the dev and or bittrex then you should hold and prob buy more...but those odds are slim in the looks of things ..i don't even see the dev active much... right now its a game of musical chairs and theres a ton of ppl and not many chairs left..if u get what I'm saying Wink

again hoping for the best ,this is a very bad look for bittrex cause it simply doesn't make sense and to just disregard what everyone seems to know what looks extremely fishy is weird in itself..

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I Think ipo investors sold to get more coins, and then slowly they pump the price up again, and so they can sell at any price (they bought in at 3000 sat. 4000 sat 5000 sat etc) . They can do that with this marketcap. I gambled and lost also (so far)  Wink Just hope dev will respond in this forum to the situation.
Activity: 17
bittrex has made it clear that they are not refunding the coins from what i understand... they keep implying that cluster met all the requirements unless i misunderstood ... so i wouldn't count on that, i personally don't have any but its a shame and just simply wrong and weird and makes zero sense to be calling this a panic sell ,it started as soon as the market opened .. this looks very fishy and very easy to blame on how people play the market... so i don't see how anyone gets out of this a winner ... (i consider just getting your investment back a winner)

anyhow things like this makes crypto look really bad , good luck everyone really hope this works out somehow Smiley
where are you getting your info..

Quote from: bittrex
Have the terms of the ICO been met?

Good question.  It's been 12 hours since the ICO ended at ~2200 PST last night. This is the time that we, along with the coin development team, do our due diligence to ensure all conditions are met before closing the ICO.

How will a refund happen if the developers don't meet the requirements?

If the success conditions are not met, we will be putting up a buy wall at the ICO price to repurchase all coins that were sold. You must still own the coins to be able to sell them back for a refund.  If you have sold them, you already received your compensation.  

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082940-ClusterCoin-FAQ?input_string=clustercoin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This one had scam written all over it.
Activity: 42
Cluster is a major fuckup. I like ICO coins and have done well on 4 out of 5 I have invested in. I'll keep investing in ico's but this one was a killer. Something's fishy here.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
bittrex has made it clear that they are not refunding the coins from what i understand... they keep implying that cluster met all the requirements unless i misunderstood ... so i wouldn't count on that, i personally don't have any but its a shame and just simply wrong and weird and makes zero sense to be calling this a panic sell ,it started as soon as the market opened .. this looks very fishy and very easy to blame on how people play the market... so i don't see how anyone gets out of this a winner ... (i consider just getting your investment back a winner)

anyhow things like this makes crypto look really bad , good luck everyone really hope this works out somehow Smiley

Do you think what happened here, guys rush into ICO but sell them under price immediately under ICO price after ICO ends, it doesn't make sense, there is no extra Cluster into Bittrex too.
legendary
Activity: 1428

agree, free market or not this thing is so strange...

What people don't understand this is not a free market. It is being manipulated and Bittrex is complacent in it.
legendary
Activity: 1428

I have submitted the form  asking them to extend the escrow till the 9th and then we should know if ot is a scam or not.
Activity: 70

agree, free market or not this thing is so strange...
Activity: 966

Activity: 104
dev is gone with the total amount ico 350btc  Cry fuck coin scam
Activity: 784

+1

yes, 350 btc is not only 3.5btc, we need ask bittrex extend the time to Sep 9 2014. If we got scammed, we should boycott bittrex

That is right. if we got scammed, bittrex will lose reputation and lose us forever.

People acting like this is the first scam on Bittrex. We shouldn't boycott Bittrex people should just research before they buy. Who really wants to buy into a coin with fast transaction times and anon when there are other coins that have it. Other than that people were buying on promises just like every other coin. People buying tons of KEY and CLOAK at insanely high levels because they promised anon and market places and trading software and now those coins crashed because the devs were just kidding.
legendary
Angel investor.
Let Bittrex refund, in this way bittrex saves his reputation, otherwise, we will not trust bittrex anymore.

+1

All investors, please submit a request to protect our BTC.
legendary
Angel investor.
The way to fix current issue is asking Bittrex to hold our investments, if this coin is real, it will bring a big innovation to crypto world, we will make a big profit, if DEV is a liar, I suppose Bittrex will refund our investment via a buy wall at 10k sat, if they don't, I don't think anyone here will use Bittrex again, don't sell your coins at current price, just calm down.
Activity: 29

+1

yes, 350 btc is not only 3.5btc, we need ask bittrex extend the time to Sep 9 2014. If we got scammed, we should boycott bittrex

That is right. if we got scammed, bittrex will lose reputation and lose us forever.
Activity: 840

+1

Activity: 826
let the fud group push down the order book as far as they want.  just don't sell at that level, and you'll be fine.

buy some cheaper than ICO if you want. 

these guys only profit if you're dumb enough to panic sell.

do not panic sell.

hold for a few days and calm down.

This is what I think will happen over the next few days. Either the developer does what he says he will do and prove he is not a scam and price will sky rocket. Or he says screw it or is a scam and bittrex refunds everyone. We'll the only way they can do that is place buy order for every coin on there site which would be all the ICO coins. And guess where the buy wall would be. You got it 10k sat. So even if this is an attempted scam you will get 10k sat if you are holding the coins. Just think of those that would profit in a refund because they bought down here. So that's the worst case senecio is profit by it being a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: