Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT! - page 26. (Read 46082 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
who buys who dies.

The dev spent 2 btc to bittrex and 0.5 btc for this coins.

Now,if they sold most coins more than 1000sat and they will earn 100btc.

Fuck another shit coin

2.5 btc / 3,500,000 = 7.142857142857143e-7
All coins are at bittrex, DEV can't sell them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
dont sell to these clowns.

as soon as the get tired of filling their own orders, they will go away.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Bittrex should hold the escrow until what they promised have done.
let's these scammers regret what they have done to crypto world.

Bittrex not to Blamable. You would not Invest in Shit. Grin Grin Grin

Then why they extend the ico for another 3 hours?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Morons, thx for cheap coins

Take note everyone. He just played everyone that sold.
If the investor is stupid is so stupid to sell looking at someone else's words, I feel sorry for him)
who buys who dies.

stop posting the same thing every 5 minutes you retarded moron.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
who buys who dies.

The dev spent 2 btc to bittrex and 0.5 btc for this coins.

Now,if they sold most coins more than 1000sat and they will earn 100btc.

Fuck another shit coin

2.5 btc / 3,500,000 = 7.142857142857143e-7
dead. Grin
so many dumpers.

Not dead just going lower before the pump. This sounds like sys all over next day it was at ico levels
The pre-sale extend another 3 hours.
Did not you notice that?
So,now you should know what's the problems. Grin

Thanks guys!
It is extended for another 3 hours!!!!!
Now we know there is something fishy!
Activity: 826
Morons, thx for cheap coins

Take note everyone. He just played everyone that sold.
Activity: 552

Bittrex not to Blamable. You would not Invest in Shit. Grin Grin Grin
3.5 million coins for 10k sat = 350btc.

Too expensive!

178k is too expensive? That for a coin that gets hype is not that expensive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
FUD

Stop posting the same message over and over. Thanks.
cluster and Neos will never recover  Kiss
i believe neos will do well its actually a great coin and had a reason for the drop in price ...ppl didn't like that the market was open before the launch.. but the dev is working his ass off on delivering this weekend instead of in 3 weeks.. the dev is actually awesome and posts videos and screen shots of his progression and is doing everything he can to make ppl happy ...he just got screwed because he listened to the community and opened the market early and it blew up in his face... so it has a chance to do very well when the dev proves himself...

cluster on the other hand dumped right off the bat and has no reason too what so ever ... so something is fishy.. like i stated on my last post either a total scam or these investors are the dumbest I've ever seen... look at all the sell orders up lol the sell pressure is enormous before demand could even accumulate...

seems like some premine coins, right?  can't think of any other logical reason.  are people really so stupid that they panic sell for a loss just minutes after launch?  doesnt add up.

Yes they are. They do it all the time. They built a wall trying to get small profit and scared them selves into losing money. I bet the was no manipulation just fearful investors that didn't believe in the coin. Just hope for a quick pump.
Activity: 252
3.5 million coins for 10k sat = 350btc.

Too expensive!
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
i believe neos will do well its actually a great coin and had a reason for the drop in price ...ppl didn't like that the market was open before the launch.. but the dev is working his ass off on delivering this weekend instead of in 3 weeks.. the dev is actually awesome and posts videos and screen shots of his progression and is doing everything he can to make ppl happy ...he just got screwed because he listened to the community and opened the market early and it blew up in his face... so it has a chance to do very well when the dev proves himself...

cluster on the other hand dumped right off the bat and has no reason too what so ever ... so something is fishy.. like i stated on my last post either a total scam or these investors are the dumbest I've ever seen... look at all the sell orders up lol the sell pressure is enormous before demand could even accumulate...

+1 Good analysis.

Eth.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
dead. Grin
so many dumpers.

Not dead just going lower before the pump. This sounds like sys all over next day it was at ico levels
The pre-sale extend another 3 hours.
Did not you notice that?
So,now you should know what's the problems. Grin

seems like some premine coins, right?  can't think of any other logical reason.  are people really so stupid that they panic sell for a loss just minutes after launch?  doesnt add up.
Activity: 252
We gotta go below 5k sat, before we sling shot to 20k Cool
Pages:
Jump to: