Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLAZR] BlazerCoin 🌿POW with DGW3🌿 Blazing the way for Future Generations - page 2. (Read 25328 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Is someone waiting for something from a coin? There are no volumes. Soon delisting will be done with coinexchange and the coin will die completely. There is no development, now there are a lot of similar projects, but which at least do something.

Funny you say that as BLAZR is on a wide range of MultiPools, people are still mining it so there is general interest.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Is someone waiting for something from a coin? There are no volumes. Soon delisting will be done with coinexchange and the coin will die completely. There is no development, now there are a lot of similar projects, but which at least do something.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
BigBitex wants to offer free electricity for ASIC miners!
More information here: https://www.bigbitex.com/surveys/housing
Activity: 330
Activity: 330
Just because a coin has no development, does not mean its dead. Even if a coin is delisted and does not trade anywhere, it is not dead. Now if every wallet was closed and nobody ever connected, then it may die. But even then probably not dead. The only way a coin dies, is if people decide they don't want it, and the network stops running. Someone could bring it back though, even if the network dies.

No, this is not a dead coin.

Prohashing block explorer is still active
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Blazercoin/
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
No project development. Coin is dead
Activity: 413
Is this coin dead? No website anymore...

No, this is not a dead coin. The website probably just expired. This is a good coin, buy and hold!

The coin is on 2 of the hardest exchanges to get onto these days, wait until next 420 !

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BLAZR/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BLAZR/BTC
Activity: 20
Is this coin dead? No website anymore...
Activity: 17
Hi! Does somebody have a contact do BLAZR owners and developers? I have great concept for this project and I could take over it. I could also help in creating new website or twitter account creating any marketing campaign. If somebody could help me, write me PM.
Activity: 51
Is this coin still alive? I love the name.  I can't get the website to load.  Is there a discord chat?  Very few comments on the forum here.
Activity: 87
Activity: 1
Hello I'm getting started with BLAZR coin and I have the wallet up and running.  I'm mining it on one of the pools and locally.  I've only mined 0.02 coin so far but hoping that will change up soon!
My twitter @3nochianborg and I usually have my system running 24/7
my BLAZR account for rec in is BPzWuHg1ZssVBGXZvvtrPTNSSPQdgURPLn
So if you have any extra coin it would be helpful and any ideas how to promote the wallet more?
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Newbies can't PM you btw so anyone who is just starting out on bitcointalk can't send you their details privately.....  Huh Grin 

Since I just signed up for an account because of BLAZR coin (I am PM'ing you but Public Messaging this time only...) and thanks btw.... this is a cool site I didn't know about yet...
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added BlazerCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for BlazerCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u BKPwAeHYXFvogb1tsQQT9BWZ9KVTsz5wfZ -p c=BLAZR

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/BLAZR

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2587

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Today, Price of this coin grown up! But this coin no have update? So Where i can see more info about this coin!
Thanks

BlazerCoin in on the top fifty of our RoboAdvisor, an artificial intelligence based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, BlazerCoin has an upide probability of 55.85% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! BlazerCoin is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining BlazerCoin with scrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_BLAZR_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=BLAZR

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u B711sgAUQhEd42mRjfwAnKy6o8Y4svf23T -p c=BLAZR
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u B711sgAUQhEd42mRjfwAnKy6o8Y4svf23T -p c=BLAZR

Peers list :

• addnode=88.99.226.34:8213
  • addnode=188.165.235.208:8213
  • addnode=47.52.240.184:8213
  • addnode=[2a01:4f8:202:1405::2201]:8213
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Today, Price of this coin grown up! But this coin no have update? So Where i can see more info about this coin!
Thanks
Some one was ready to buy > 20 BTC of BlazerCoin --> we can predict that huge great news will be released very soon, the sendcond ZClassic (ZCL) ($2 --> $200 in short time) will be born ?!
No one buys over 20 BTC of BlazerCoin for nothing.
Wait and see...!
Activity: 798
Thanks
Activity: 141
started mining!
also macos wallet bounty (if still active) my address B4q2JwZ3wWLeViFRKkjaNcjD4TQbYS52ys
Pages:
Jump to: