Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 12. (Read 65876 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
PM me if you want to alpha test the chat wallet. It works on the local network but I need some people not on the local network to test this.

pm sent u
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
PM me if you want to alpha test the chat wallet. It works on the local network but I need some people not on the local network to test this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
And another feature popped out of the devs pocket...  Cool

Keep it going man... nice work! Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Appreciate you hard work dev.
it is looking good thanks
Chat integration is complete. Bittrex support coming next. Chat wallet will be released after initial testing.
http://puu.sh/aYWLm/08949e6298.png

3 more files that I need to integrate to complete BlackToken P2P Chat!!!
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Chat integration coming along nicely, sneak preview:

I like!!! Very nice!!! Grin
Chat integration coming along nicely, sneak preview:

http://puu.sh/aYTFr/6b933db23c.jpg
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Nice roadmap... Some interesting stuff in there... Nice eta's.... Take your time mate Smiley no stress
time of buy now it have good buy support
Activity: 504
1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6
Im gonna sell in the next few hours if dev doesnt post something.... this ship is sinking fast  Undecided Angry

lol... this is the bottom, either it stays here or goes up somewhen. I don't understand the thoughts of some people... really....
Im gonna sell in the next few hours if dev doesnt post something.... this ship is sinking fast  Undecided Angry
this ship is far from sinking.please tell me how this is sinking compared to all the other shit coins out there?
I patch the hole on the boat and Im in it..
This coin has nowhere to go but up... To the stars...
this ship is far from sinking.please tell me how this is sinking compared to all the other shit coins out there?
I patch the hole on the boat and Im in it..
Activity: 644
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

You should just sell now.
Roadmap coming out in 4-5 hours. We got something special for you, I am sure you will like it. Wink

i hope it will be good
Pages:
Jump to: