Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 48. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Im buying . . . . Pm me your offer
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
dead Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
LOL I hope not... But I wouldnt be surprised either Cheesy

Just another day in the "Wild Wild West" lol!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
lol, you guys are ridiculous and unreasonable.  It's been 5 hours since the dev last posted.  Are people allowed to sleep anymore?

Well he should have been sleeping 5 hours ago and up workin it at END of PoW! lol!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Damn block stucked at 2880.. Dev wake up!!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Calm down everything will be ok.
BlackToken will be $5 and you will be very happy that you mined and held.
LOL. So much scum lately.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
if we are not scammed where the hell is your very active dev?Did he go back to his cave?

He is probably doing things he will regret to get this coin on the market!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
if we are not scammed where the hell is your very active dev?Did he go back to his cave?

lol, you guys are ridiculous and unreasonable.  It's been 5 hours since the dev last posted.  Are people allowed to sleep anymore?
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
hmmm pretty weird this is.... At such an important time.. the dev is nowhere too be found atm...  Undecided He couldve seen this coming at the end of POW... Huh
Activity: 378
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Need new wallet update soon.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
The coin did not live to the exchanger, how sad  Smiley.
Activity: 504
Just for curiosity's sake, Is everyone's wallet stuck at block 500? Or am I just lucky?

"blocks" : 2880,
"moneysupply" : 1135700.00000000,
"connections" : 7,
Just for curiosity's sake, Is everyone's wallet stuck at block 500? Or am I just lucky?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
so we are scammed again?

i don't see how we are scammed. The coin is not even on an exchange yet Cheesy . Dev was very active in irc yesterday. Probably at work or something?

yup, people are so quick to yell scam, and they end up getting scammed because they cause panic in all the communities they are invested in.  Dev has been extremely active and can't be available at a moments notice 24/7.  Have some patience.

All you say is true, but seriously... ALL devs cause their own uproar and panic when they aren't present at important events... Like when wallets are broke and END OF POW! Duh!

Maybe he is just stealthed,lol
so we are scammed again?

i don't see how we are scammed. The coin is not even on an exchange yet Cheesy . Dev was very active in irc yesterday. Probably at work or something?

yup, people are so quick to yell scam, and they end up getting scammed because they cause panic in all the communities they are invested in.  Dev has been extremely active and can't be available at a moments notice 24/7.  Have some patience.

All you say is true, but seriously... ALL devs cause their own uproar and panic when they aren't present at important events... Like when wallets are broke and END OF POW! Duh! That's like missing the birth of your 1st child or forgetting your anniversary!
so we are scammed again?

Dunno bout that being we're not even on an exchange yet, but I do think his "bedside manner" has room for improvement!
Activity: 364
so we are scammed again?

yup, people are so quick to yell scam, and they end up getting scammed because they cause panic in all the communities they are invested in.  Dev has been extremely active and can't be available at a moments notice 24/7.  Have some patience.
Pages:
Jump to: