Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN[BLOCKCHAIN INSTITUTE] Empowering Business Around The World. - page 2. (Read 1309 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Who is Mr. Hilton? I’m new and don’t know much about this person.

Hi. You can read more information about Mr.Hilton in our Website. Thanks for your caring.
Activity: 14
Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the idea. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful idea that can have global implications.
copper member
Do you have any class teach management and other essential business skills?

Thank you for your caring. We have class that teach  management and other essential business skills
copper member
Do you have any class teach management and other essential business skills?

Thank you for your caring. We have class that teach  management and other essential business skills
copper member
Many features offered by this platform, one of which users can develop their business through this platform. whatever that is, this is an interesting feature. This platform is also supported by highly experienced Team Management. really need to pay attention to the development of this project.
Thank you for your attention.
You can follow our facebook, twitter, and other social media, and you will get our latest news in the first place.
copper member
Hi. I would like to know more about your class. Could you provide more information about your class?

Thanks for your caring. You can contact us to have more information about our classes
copper member
I would like to learn more about trading crypto world. When will you open your class?

You can contact us to have more information about our classes
copper member
A good idea. Great project. Strong team.

Thank you very much~
copper member
My major concern is how to enhance enterprise value. Do you have much experience in this field before? What will you teach us to solve this problem?

We can cover your concern and also help you with this problem. About experience, I’m sure that we will not let you down.
copper member
Do you have any class teach about marketing strategy in crypto?

Yes, we have. We also teach a lots about business and blockchain. You can join and enjoy it.
copper member
Will you share us some tips to access public markets for capital?

That’s one of our topic that we will surely share.
copper member
Already did a lot of researches about crypto market and i believe that I am successful in this world. Together with my experiences, can i become a trainer of your workshop? You can contact me if you need.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will contact you later.
copper member
You only have online class? is there any offline class?

Yes, sir. We held our workshop around the country.
copper member
Hi. Are there any condition to join your workshop?

Thanks for your question. There is no condition to join our workshop.
copper member
what is your plan to convince more people in order to make them want to join in your class?

We provide workshops to help people have a deeper look in crypto world and business. We also try to promote our project on social media and show our advantage in order to make them want to join in our class
Activity: 123
An interesting project with capital gains that will benefit here, for the allocation of bounty is also quite large which will be a lot of bounty hunter to help promote. Good luck!
copper member
who should i contact in advertising purposes?

You are freely to contact us for advertising purposes. Our contact:
- Phone : 1(888) 791- 0042
- Email: [email protected]
copper member
Do you have any restrictions for users?
There is only one restriction that you must over the age of 18 also and you can apply to our workshop. Thanks for your caring.
copper member
Does the workshop will be open globally, i mean will it possible for the workshop to be open in many country in the world?
I think I can't join if the workshop is just available in several country.
We have online class almost anywhere in the world so you don't have to worry about that. Wait for your contact.
copper member
Do you have any plan to attract more students coming to your class?

We’re trying to promote our project on social network like Facebook, Twitter and youtube
Pages:
Jump to: