Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔵Bluenote🔵The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World🗺️🏠 - page 4. (Read 17130 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
The team should be more active on the telegram channel, what you only find on telegram chat is combot reposting same message when new person enters the telegram chat group, when people ask question there is no admin yo answer, that is very bad for a project trying to raise fund.
More actively in both Telegram group and the ANN topic required to expand the community and build up trust.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
Same question other people, why the team was really not active in the past for a few weeks ago. We need some activity at this phase from the Team if they keep doing this its make worry about the Community.
I agree with you if the inactive team will only make a concern for investors, I see in telegram that only active bots have no native admin answering questions from investors, how can they raise money if so
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
We are know that Bluenote its using an exchange Dobitrade for their ICO Program, after the ended of ICO will be bluenote also listing on Dobitrader exchange or not ? I hope we can get listed at there after the ico

They choosed unsuccesfull exchange for IEO. This exchange almost don't have real volume. All their volume making just bots... I know this by PAL token, which was listed there, but there are was not any volume...
Better to make deal with some real exchanges, where real people trading.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Wow, pictures and a decent concept. Already better than a lot of projects I see here. I'll keep an eye out for this project
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The team should be more active on the telegram channel, what you only find on telegram chat is combot reposting same message when new person enters the telegram chat group, when people ask question there is no admin yo answer, that is very bad for a project trying to raise fund.
More actively in both Telegram group and the ANN topic required to expand the community and build up trust.

Maybe the team is too busy with what they will do and gives a very slow response there. You should be more patient to see the latest updates from this project.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Same question other people, why the team was really not active in the past for a few weeks ago. We need some activity at this phase from the Team if they keep doing this its make worry about the Community.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Activity: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
None of us knows which exchange will trade on.You can ask the team about this question.And I want to know what this project has to do with the blockchain.Now I am still confused about this.
Only the Bluenote team and time will show us which exchanges for Bluenote in the year.
I wish that Bluenote will appear on big ones with high volume per day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
We are know that Bluenote its using an exchange Dobitrade for their ICO Program, after the ended of ICO will be bluenote also listing on Dobitrader exchange or not ? I hope we can get listed at there after the ico
None of us knows which exchange will trade on.You can ask the team about this question.And I want to know what this project has to do with the blockchain.Now I am still confused about this.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
What I know, every coin that conducts an IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) and after the ended of IEO the token will be can trade on the market.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Activity: 378
I want to make sure of one thing regarding the bonus periods as there is no specific end date for any of them. Also ICO starting date is mentioned but ending date is to be announced status has. You can't keep this open for unlimited time because everyone wants clear plans before joining. Everything is described is best way except information regarding token sale that is the area you need to work on to clear the things.
you're right, that's the reason I didn't join this project, yesterday I asked the same thing in their telegram group, and they said their IEO will end when all their tokens are sold out, and we don't know when that will happen, or maybe their tokens might not be sold out.
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
Bluenote is a very important and necessary project. This is a project that may be useful in the implementation of state and regional energy efficiency programs. Sooner or later, humanity must begin to take care of ecology. Let this concern begin with Bluenote.
I added Bluenote into my list of following projects.
However, it is too soon to jump into any judgement about the quality or potential of Bluenote.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Bluenote is a very important and necessary project. This is a project that may be useful in the implementation of state and regional energy efficiency programs. Sooner or later, humanity must begin to take care of ecology. Let this concern begin with Bluenote.
I added Bluenote into my list of following projects.
However, it is too soon to jump into any judgement about the quality or potential of Bluenote.
Of course it is difficult to judge, only time will tell what the project is worth. The project is interesting, it creates a decentralized ecosystem that allows construction operators around the world to learn from each other how to spend less energy through distributed data analysis. It's great.
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
We are indeed faced with the problem of global warming, this platform is very appropriate to be present in the world. But my little question is how to convince existing vendors or building owners to use the Bluenote protocol
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I really hope this project runs smoothly, in a positive community that can feel the benefits and mutual benefits of this ongoing project. of course I expect a great opportunity to get bonus bonuses in this ongoing project. yeah ... I hope I'm lucky
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Hey, I made this video describing Bluenote for all of those interested in watching!

Watch it anywhere you prefer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SikZSVql_rQ
https://d.tube/#!/v/jungleonion/t6ybtbp1
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmTktp7sYiVcYyUcbK9FaLfns2QfKfMSEKAyLhtwYERYLX&channel=5007
Activity: 1246
Merit: 100
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I want to make sure of one thing regarding the bonus periods as there is no specific end date for any of them. Also ICO starting date is mentioned but ending date is to be announced status has. You can't keep this open for unlimited time because everyone wants clear plans before joining. Everything is described is best way except information regarding token sale that is the area you need to work on to clear the things.
Pages:
Jump to: