Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLX] Blue0x.com Currencies|Marketplace|Exchange "Together.We Are The Bank" - page 3. (Read 3310 times)

Activity: 1482
Merit: 10
do you have plan blue0x listing top exchange? i hope blue0x company listing on a big exchange, I believe your project is very good. when can we buy and sell blue0x tokens?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
When can we trade Blue0x on CEX or on DEX? Until now I haven't seen any blue0x community on telegram, there is only a public group on discord, why not create a public group on telegram?

BLX and Blue0x Currencies will never be traded on an exchanges.

Telegram is here - https://t.me/blue0xcom

If BLX and Blue0x Currencies will never be traded on an exchanges, how can we buy them and withdraw them?
Activity: 1380
Merit: 1
When can we trade Blue0x on CEX or on DEX? Until now I haven't seen any blue0x community on telegram, there is only a public group on discord, why not create a public group on telegram?

Can you explain the procedure how can i withdraw USDX form Blue0x exchange?

Do you mean cancel a limit order?
Tell me where can i buy blx? where it is listed?
Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

Can you explain the procedure how can i withdraw USDX form Blue0x exchange?
KUWA.ai
Activity: 812
Merit: 2
Is there no scanning system to scan BLUEOX wallet like etherscan.io etc.
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
🦜| Save Smart & Win 🦜
BLX Blue0x This project seems to need a good team for marketing and project development, so far there is no good information about this project such as partners or project ideas to attract everyone's attention for a better and clearer future
KUWA.ai
What I am curious here is that how are you going to get the value for example USDX or EURX, is it pegged to the value of let us say USD and EUR in the market? If they are pegged to the current fiat values, how are you going to show that you have those assets in place to back up those currencies?

The value of USDX, EURX, etc will come from what they can buy in the Marketplace.  The same as USD or EUR.  What gives fiat money value?

Are the USDX, EURX and other world currencies on the Blue0x network supported by real assets so that these currencies can be recognized and used according to their original value in the market?
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
No fiat onramps means it is doomed. Just another bluechip dumbcoin trying to make a pretense it is worth more than a little poop wodge. I can pretend I am mel gibson and dawdle about like I know what I am talking about. You know that wont make me mel gibson. And gibsons face is stupider than ass of a drunk transvestite scuba diver. I have been through much research whereby I gained myself enormous knowledge on the principles of financial markets and defi futurescape. I know what I am talking about.
Activity: 31
Merit: 4
And we got another dismissive meaningless answer because you can't find any explanation. I think it is quite clear from this point how will your project perform and brings profit/loss to their investors. I advise to anyone reading about this project to read these exchange of informations carefully and decide yourself.

I do as well.  I also understand that you don't see the bigger picture here, and that's ok.

You will soon....

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
So, now you're going to be an alternative payment method? Last time you're going to force the govt to switch (from their fiat) to your currency as payment method because... together, we are the bank.

Yes.

If that's the case, that the role you're going to take is as a "complimentary product" of the existing fiat system and not their substitute/replacement, what's your bargaining power, then? I mean, by having a role as an alternative payment system, you're not different at all from other existing (and more established, more adopted, more known, more and other more things) crypto payment. Take ether or btc for example, or if we want to struck closer, the tether or binance's stable coin. In fact, your feature could be said ad significantly worse because you're on an isolated system which didn't offers flexibility.

Thank you for continuing to bump the thread.

Keep going!

And we got another dismissive meaningless answer because you can't find any explanation. I think it is quite clear from this point how will your project perform and brings profit/loss to their investors. I advise to anyone reading about this project to read these exchange of informations carefully and decide yourself.
legendary
Wait... What?
So, now you're going to be an alternative payment method? Last time you're going to force the govt to switch (from their fiat) to your currency as payment method because... together, we are the bank.

Yes.

If that's the case, that the role you're going to take is as a "complimentary product" of the existing fiat system and not their substitute/replacement, what's your bargaining power, then? I mean, by having a role as an alternative payment system, you're not different at all from other existing (and more established, more adopted, more known, more and other more things) crypto payment. Take ether or btc for example, or if we want to struck closer, the tether or binance's stable coin. In fact, your feature could be said ad significantly worse because you're on an isolated system which didn't offers flexibility.

Yes.
legendary
Wait... What?
I am curious with the reason that made you realized that your previous answer is dismissive and mostly used as a last resort by a project team who doesn't know a good answer. I was going to reply to that answer but I had other things to do at that time.

Look.  If you are trying to save your 401k on a basket weaving forum......then you do your thing.

Lol.

I have stuff to do.

See you on Discord.

As for this reply,

Again.  A decentralized, open-sourced network of payments and trade doesn't need Government Officials to give it permission to operate.

And by "the current financial system" you're referring to the entire world financial system? The USD, the EURO, etc? Interesting. What's your plan to convince the leader of nations to replace their monetary system to yours?

The leaders will have no choice but to switch.  The power is with the people of each nation.  You don't need permission to use free, open-sourced, decentralized, immutable software.  

Remember....

"Together. We Are The Bank."

This is the solution for the situation? You'll force each nations' official financial body to accept your token as the main payment method? Because yeah, I can see that will works very nicely. Govts has never tried to intervene and regulate crypto through laws before. Ever. So I can see they'll be very much welcome the proposal to abandon their native monetary system to a new one, especially if you asked them nicely

Again.  A decentralized, open-sourced network of payments and trade doesn't need Government Officials to give it permission to operate.
legendary
Wait... What?
And by "the current financial system" you're referring to the entire world financial system? The USD, the EURO, etc? Interesting. What's your plan to convince the leader of nations to replace their monetary system to yours?

The leaders will have no choice but to switch.  The power is with the people of each nation.  You don't need permission to use free, open-sourced, decentralized, immutable software.  

Remember....

This is the solution for the situation? You'll force each nations' official financial body to accept your token as the main payment method? Because yeah, I can see that will works very nicely. Govts has never tried to intervene and regulate crypto through laws before. Ever. So I can see they'll be very much welcome the proposal to abandon their native monetary system to a new one, especially if you asked them nicely

Within the Blue0x Network :

• Blue0x | CURRENCIES - currencies modeled after real-world fiat currencies (i.e. USD -> USDX)
  • Blue0x | MARKET - buy and sell physical goods and services in your native Blue0x currency
  • Blue0x | EXCHANGE - exchange your native Blue0x currency with other Blue0x currencies around the world (i.e. USDX <-> EURX)

The Blue0x Network facilitates a REAL USE CASE for cryptocurrency, not simply speculation of price in relation to fiat currency. Blue0x does not plan to have any fiat currency on/off ramps and is not intended to be traded on any centralized exchanges. ₐ Blue0x strives to have a fully self-contained ecosystem, independent of fiat and other cryptocurrencies, that will evolve into a well-trusted platform to ultimately replace the current financial system.

ₐ With the nature of a decentralized network, the Blue0x Dev team cannot maintain any amount of control over BLX or Blue0x currencies. However, we hope to foster a mindset and a culture within the user community that will enable this vision to become a reality.

You will isolate your whole token and its ecosystem within itself? I.e. other than depositing fiat into your currency and withdrawing your currency into fiat (which may only happens in your system too) and use them for purposes above (buying,selling, exchanging between 0xcurrency), there will be no other (any other) crypto, token, and so on activities? No trading into btc or exchanging my usdxto busd?

Yes. The Blue0x Network strives to have a fully self-contained ecosystem, independent of fiat and other cryptocurrencies, that will evolve into a well-trusted platform to ultimately replace the current financial system.  

Why?  The US Govt is currently the largest holder of BTC and that poses a significant risk to decentralization and security.

Remember....

legendary
Wait... What?

• Blue0x | CURRENCIES - currencies modeled after real-world fiat currencies (i.e. USD -> USDX)
  • Blue0x | MARKET - buy and sell physical goods and services in your native Blue0x currency
  • Blue0x | EXCHANGE - exchange your native Blue0x currency with other Blue0x currencies around the world (i.e. USDX <-> EURX)

The Blue0x Network facilitates a REAL USE CASE for cryptocurrency, not simply speculation of price in relation to fiat currency. Blue0x does not plan to have any fiat currency on/off ramps and is not intended to be traded on any centralized exchanges. ₐ Blue0x strives to have a fully self-contained ecosystem, independent of fiat and other cryptocurrencies, that will evolve into a well-trusted platform to ultimately replace the current financial system.

ₐ With the nature of a decentralized network, the Blue0x Dev team cannot maintain any amount of control over BLX or Blue0x currencies. However, we hope to foster a mindset and a culture within the user community that will enable this vision to become a reality.

You will isolate your whole token and its ecosystem within itself? I.e. other than depositing fiat into your currency and withdrawing your currency into fiat (which may only happens in your system too) and use them for purposes above (buying,selling, exchanging between 0xcurrency), there will be no other (any other) crypto, token, and so on activities? No trading into btc or exchanging my usdxto busd?

Yes. The Blue0x Network strives to have a fully self-contained ecosystem, independent of fiat and other cryptocurrencies, that will evolve into a well-trusted platform to ultimately replace the current financial system.  

Why?  The US Govt is currently the largest holder of BTC and that poses a significant risk to decentralization and security.

legendary
Wait... What?

Pages:
Jump to: