Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BNT] Bitnote Relaunching Today - X11 PoW/PoS - page 2. (Read 7441 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Diff retargetting still bugged imo  Sad ?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
A hard fork is coming this weekend with 250% annual interest and continuous PoW!!
zip corrupted

On mega try downloading as standard rather than .zip and see if it works. I'll put a dropbox link up straight away.

I downloaded it as standard  Grin  Winrar/Winzip same result crc error

The wallet has been uploaded again as the Qt.exe file and another zipped folder added.
Is this coin relaunching everyday or is it me ?  Huh
what about the 1440 block already mined ?

It is same the blockchain from the re-release and it hasn't started again. The first 1440 blocks are the original ones and took several days to mine because of the difficulty spikes, which should hopefully now be fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Is this coin relaunching everyday or is it me ?  Huh
what about the 1440 block already mined ?
zip corrupted

On mega try downloading as standard rather than .zip and see if it works. I'll put a dropbox link up straight away.

I downloaded it as standard  Grin  Winrar/Winzip same result crc error
zip corrupted

Windows Wallet zip corrupted
The code has been rectified and the blockchain is now working.

The source code is here: https://github.com/BitNote/bitnote

Windows wallet here: https://mega.co.nz/#F!mdYGDAhY!TvNu89ZWdCpXjBebr-EYCQ.

Mac and Linux wallets will be available later today hopefully.

THE NORMAL PoW SUBSIDY OF 50 BNT PER BLOCK HAS ONLY JUST STARTED SO IF YOU INTERESTED IN MINING , NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO START WHILE THE DIFFICULTY IS VERY LOW!!!
legendary
so that's it ? failed ?
nice ninja or whatever, can't sync except the 1200+ blocks already mined.
this is really a joke   Grin

Not Ninja ! first 1440 blocks reward is 1 Coin, normal reward is 50 coins... and Diff retargeting is bugged you are stuck after a few block.

nb: i am not invested in this coin but i tried it.
legendary
nice ninja or whatever, can't sync except the 1200+ blocks already mined.
this is really a joke   Grin
I had deleted everything inside the thread including the announcement and title and have put back now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
My sincerest apologies for removing posts. In all honesty it was a moment of stupidity and should not have been done.

The release has been plagued by non-stop attacks to spike the difficulty up which causes the blockchain to hang completely. The native retarget for each block just isn't effective. I am working on a solution to fix the issue but it's causing all kinds of compilation errors so can't be released until it works.

That did lead you into changing the topic name into ".."?
My sincerest apologies for removing posts. In all honesty it was a moment of stupidity and should not have been done.

The release has been plagued by non-stop attacks to spike the difficulty up which causes the blockchain to hang completely. The native retarget for each block just isn't effective. I am working on a solution to fix the issue but it's causing all kinds of compilation errors so can't be released until it works.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Yes this smells very bad.

Self-moderated.

".." title ...

Deleted posts ...

I dunno what he's up to but whatever it is it is nothing good and to be proud of for sure.

What is happening here ? title: .. ?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Where can i give you my money???
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Why all posts on thread deleted?

I smell scam. Smiley