Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 254. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
What does this result in when doing a retweet, comment in a fb or like, every time you need to do everything through a form?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I join Facebook signature and submit application for Translate, when I know if I m adopted
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
how to know if I am approved for twitter and facebook campaign?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
bounties campaign still on right ? just joined fb and blogs campaign ..thank you  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have a question?
Whether the required participants bounty and signature campaign to join the group slack boscoin

No it's not mandatory if you are not interested to join slack group. But there is bounty for slack and newsletter so you can use your slack username for both.
i join the signature campaign.and i do not have slack.how i can know my slackID in the bounty sheet?
Activity: 33
i do not find my name in the bounty sheet.why?

When do you apply regist the bounty form? I think your name will be listed for next week
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
i do not find my name in the bounty sheet.why?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I have a question?
Whether the required participants bounty and signature campaign to join the group slack boscoin

No it's not mandatory if you are not interested to join slack group. But there is bounty for slack and newsletter so you can use your slack username for both.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I have a question?
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I would like to join signature campaign but before that can you tell me by joining signature campaign I also have to wear avtar ?
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Have applied the signature bounty and would join the ICO.But i lost my trust by accident,does it affect me?

No, you won't be affected by negative trust.
This is a good news!But i have not found my BCT name in the bounty spreadsheet,can you help me?
Activity: 72
Today current price of 1btc is $1300. If 40000 bos equals 1 btc that's $.0325. With 5 billion BOS that puts boscoin at $162million market cap from the start! That's crazy for a startup coin to start at the top 5 coin. Sorry but your overvaluing your coin. Stratis started at $.02 with 100million supply and started at 2 million market cap. They proven themselves over time and got to be where they are at over a long period of time and are just at the top 10coin. Sorry but this coin is overvalued and you have to prove your worth not an instant top 5 coin from the start. Smells like greed to me.
Activity: 366
what is the slackID in the bounty sheet?
Activity: 396
i join the bounty project.where i can find the sheet?
Activity: 620
Joined the BOScoin social media campaign Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
when the sheet will update?i join the facebook.

Public bounty sheet is updated every Friday
Activity: 396
when the sheet will update?i join the facebook.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello sir, I just want more clear about the bounty, should be always submit the form after make share, like or retweet?

(example when today I make retweet like or share should be submit the form and tomorrow when I do retweet like etc do the same submit the form again)

We only reward BOScoin "once" for your Twitter activity.
New Introduction Video!
BOScoin: Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency
https://youtu.be/66qNrfr9F5M
Have applied the signature bounty and would join the ICO.But i lost my trust by accident,does it affect me?

No, you won't be affected by negative trust.
Jump to: