Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 263. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
tried joining all the bounty program including the blog and it had given me a headache thinking how they made it really hard for every participants. one would expect these dev to really take every boscoin to be very valuable to them. seem like they are not going to giveaway 1 boscoin for free like it will be worth more than $10 right after the ICO. so if you have got one, hold on to it. good luck team.

Yes, we are taking the value of the coin seriously and trying hard not to waste them.
There are people who have paid money for it, so it's kind of unfair to give some of them for free. Smiley
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Where can see list needed translation?

We only offer two kind of translations. The Bounty Program thread and the main thread.
Here is the quote you might want to take a look at:

Translation Campaign (Bounty Pool = 37,600BOS)

Bounties are available for the translation of the following BOScoin’ content:

(Note additional bounties may be rewarded for translation updates if applicable!)

- BOScoin ICO Bounty Program for 700BOS (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17571487)
- BitcoinTalk page for 4,000BOS (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17571483)

[Condition]
- To be eligible, you must use proper language, i.e. the use of only google translation will not be considered fulfillment of this bounty.

[Application]
- Pre-application is required in order for the BOScoin team to vet appropriate candidates for the translation bounty. The relevant form is available at the below link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfM_qQX57TU-BHwbeEyiKytNIR54LhfeZpFPRSv7rXSMsR12g/viewform
I have filled out of this form , but until now I didn't get reply from BOS
I am looking forward to other information like ICO date.

The ICO will be starting on May 10th, 2017
and our "website" got more information, too Smiley

We only offer two kind of translations. The Bounty Program thread and the main thread.
Here is the quote you might want to take a look at:

Bounties are available for the translation of the following BOScoin’ content:

(Note additional bounties may be rewarded for translation updates if applicable!)

- BOScoin ICO Bounty Program for 700BOS (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17571487)
- BitcoinTalk page for 4,000BOS (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17571483)

[Condition]
- To be eligible, you must use proper language, i.e. the use of only google translation will not be considered fulfillment of this bounty.

[Application]
- Pre-application is required in order for the BOScoin team to vet appropriate candidates for the translation bounty. The relevant form is available at the below link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfM_qQX57TU-BHwbeEyiKytNIR54LhfeZpFPRSv7rXSMsR12g/viewform
Activity: 534
I has been submit email for subscribed, there say "SUCCESS! Please check your email for confirmation email"
But nothing inbox or spam, it's ok? How long to waiting received confirmation link?

We are in the middle of updating our mailing system, and the confirmation emails are not sending out.
But I am sure you are on the list even if you did not receive any confirmation email.
If you could send me your email through personal message, I can check and make sure you are on the list.
Thanks  Smiley

yes the same, I have also experienced such a case, after subscribe, it turns out I check no email replies, I hope the boss Coin promptly update.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
https://boscoin.io
I has been submit email for subscribed, there say "SUCCESS! Please check your email for confirmation email"
But nothing inbox or spam, it's ok? How long to waiting received confirmation link?

We are in the middle of updating our mailing system, and the confirmation emails are not sending out.
But I am sure you are on the list even if you did not receive any confirmation email.
If you could send me your email through personal message, I can check and make sure you are on the list.
Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
tried joining all the bounty program including the blog and it had given me a headache thinking how they made it really hard for every participants. one would expect these dev to really take every boscoin to be very valuable to them. seem like they are not going to giveaway 1 boscoin for free like it will be worth more than $10 right after the ICO. so if you have got one, hold on to it. good luck team.
I am little confuse about social media bounties when we have to submit the application for approval?

Before start of the ICO or when it will be finished as you requirement is to provide each link of retweet there?

Right now, we are preparing a google sheet to let people know of the approvals.
Please, allow us just few more days  Smiley
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
I am looking forward to other information like ICO date.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
if you need translation withpaper sir

Papers will be translated by an agency.
There are lots of other bounties that you might be interested in.

Please, check our bounty program Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Activity: 601
if you need translation withpaper sir
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I am little confuse about social media bounties when we have to submit the application for approval?

Before start of the ICO or when it will be finished as you requirement is to provide each link of retweet there?
Activity: 378
when the announcement of Translation and bounty?
spreeadsheet still no empty his testimony

We had a suprising amount of applications. We'll try to get through the list as soon as possible.

Hilarious, you said this thing many days ago, but still not simplify the application form, you deserve the busy applications because you had nothing good on application form, most complex one.

We're currently organizing the public Google Spreadsheet
We'll keep you updated.
Activity: 378
I will let this social bounty go, if the team cannot simply bounty program for participants how sure am I that they will deliver products that is user friendly. I think this is the problem with Antshares project too making thing difficult for thesake of doing so.

The BOScoin bounty is a 2 step process:

1. Promote BOScoin on Facebook, Twitter, or on Blog posts
2. Submit an application to claim your reward.
Activity: 868
I will let this social bounty go, if the team cannot simply bounty program for participants how sure am I that they will deliver products that is user friendly. I think this is the problem with Antshares project too making thing difficult for thesake of doing so.
Activity: 728
when the announcement of Translation and bounty?
spreeadsheet still no empty his testimony

We had a suprising amount of applications. We'll try to get through the list as soon as possible.

Hilarious, you said this thing many days ago, but still not simplify the application form, you deserve the busy applications because you had nothing good on application form, most complex one.

Is this information correct? I suspect it is correct, or it should be 376,000 BOS for translation bounty? You offer social media bounty for 900,000 coins but for translator only 37,600 coins? They bring much traffic in local boards and funds to you, but pay them penny?  Huh
@BlockchainOS Reply to this question.
It is very small for translation.

Yes, 37,600 is the correct number.  A lot of translations, such as whitepaper, technical paper, and website, will be processed by the agency, so the translation would not be much of work. People will only be translating the main thread and bounty thread. Smiley
How can i proof for the slack and newsletter bounty?

and.. How do i get a Slack Channel Subscription. Write detail process please. thx

You can just apply through the google docx application informing us of your email and slackID will provide us with the detail in order for us to conduct the neccessary checks.

Newsletter & Slack Subscription(Bounty Pool = 1,130,000BOS)
Join our Slack channel(boscoin.slack.com) and subscribe for our Newsletter(boscoin.io) to receive a maximum of 120BOS*.
(If you have already previously signed up either or both our Newsletter and/or Slack community, please do not forget to apply for this bounty!)

The bounty is available to the first 10,000 subscribers and will be allocated as below:
150BOS for the first 3000 subscribers;
120BOS for the next 3000 subscribers; and
80BOS for the finals 4000 subscribers.

[Conditions]
The email address will be the same for both the Slack and newsletter subscription;
Only one account registration from the same IP;
The user must participate in the Slack community until the end of the ICO;
Any abuse will be banned and reported immediately.

[Application]
Submit application via link including your email, and Slack ID
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelRErwxFk7MJ3nGL2v1R9HlQXq28TwOV5Nw0KI6JwBmF9kPA/viewform

[Bounty Distribution]
Applications which meet the above conditions will be awarded by a first-in-first-served basis, in accordance to the application submission.

Thanks for your interest about our bounty program. Wink
Jump to: