Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] Bosscoin - REVIVED - V1.0 - page 5. (Read 9268 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 16, 2013, 08:03:46 PM
Dear this1dude,

By spamming this (and other) threads with your personal vendetta, you're only looking like an fool. Why ? Because what happened to you is the same that happens to people that click on website ads saying that they won an IPhone 5S. They click without thinking. You gave money to a complete stranger I mean come on ... We are on the internet here, and unless you meet the guy and spend time with him or it's a good friend you should not throw 50 LTC like that (if you really lost 50 LTC). I can understand your pain for the money lost (again if you really lost it) but I cannot understand you've been so naive.

You're also saying if we give BOS a chance we will loose money like you. Dude, no way I'm ever giving something like 50 LTC to the dev. In the worst case, I'll help with 2-3 stuffs, I'll loose some hashpower and 2-3 hours lost helping, but never thousands of dollars ...

I'm sure that the other people that are following BOS are thinking the same, so please stop. If you have a clear evidence of a new scam with solid proof, we could maybe reconsider it, but in the meantime, sorry but we won't hear you !

Best regards.

haha, this is good...  so, if you give me keys to your house and invite me over to reorganize things, I shouldn't trust you to borrow my car?  I was the fucking admin on the bosscoin.org Web Site and was trusted for a full week to promote the coin and build a community around it...  now that the original DEV supposedly ran, you supposedly have a new project owner who refuses to show any proof that any kind of a transfer actually happened... hey, why won't bluemystic show a 1.2BTC transaction from his address to bosscoin's for the purchase of the domains?  You're fucking being taken for a ride, and if you do have a community behind this coin, and want it to succeed, fucking put your money together and send me 50LTC, if you truly believe in this coin.   Unless and until this happens, I will be your online conscience.

you were not no admin stop lying and spreading more FUD
HI conscience I love them Cheesy <3 I am going to call the internet security on you silly conscience

Really, I wasn't an admin?  Fuck, I thought this is what this was?

Fake images removed

you are full of shit as their never was a main site also you just got called out on bosscointalk.org as being bosscoinlover.. how do you feel about that? hahahaha!

read http://bosscointalk.org/index.php?topic=96.30 and http://bosscointalk.org/index.php?topic=96.45

see how big of a low life bosscoin supporters are? stealing from innocent people

oh man i got caught hahaha  so I'm a scammer now?  confirmed?  really?  

Smiley  

More on this 'controversy' right here guys : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bss-bosscoin-do-not-waste-your-time-scam-coin-360987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 16, 2013, 07:59:53 PM
Dear this1dude,

By spamming this (and other) threads with your personal vendetta, you're only looking like an fool. Why ? Because what happened to you is the same that happens to people that click on website ads saying that they won an IPhone 5S. They click without thinking. You gave money to a complete stranger I mean come on ... We are on the internet here, and unless you meet the guy and spend time with him or it's a good friend you should not throw 50 LTC like that (if you really lost 50 LTC). I can understand your pain for the money lost (again if you really lost it) but I cannot understand you've been so naive.

You're also saying if we give BOS a chance we will loose money like you. Dude, no way I'm ever giving something like 50 LTC to the dev. In the worst case, I'll help with 2-3 stuffs, I'll loose some hashpower and 2-3 hours lost helping, but never thousands of dollars ...

I'm sure that the other people that are following BOS are thinking the same, so please stop. If you have a clear evidence of a new scam with solid proof, we could maybe reconsider it, but in the meantime, sorry but we won't hear you !

Best regards.

haha, this is good...  so, if you give me keys to your house and invite me over to reorganize things, I shouldn't trust you to borrow my car?  I was the fucking admin on the bosscoin.org Web Site and was trusted for a full week to promote the coin and build a community around it...  now that the original DEV supposedly ran, you supposedly have a new project owner who refuses to show any proof that any kind of a transfer actually happened... hey, why won't bluemystic show a 1.2BTC transaction from his address to bosscoin's for the purchase of the domains?  You're fucking being taken for a ride, and if you do have a community behind this coin, and want it to succeed, fucking put your money together and send me 50LTC, if you truly believe in this coin.   Unless and until this happens, I will be your online conscience.

HI conscience I love them Cheesy <3 I am going to call the internet security on you silly conscience

Fake images removed

you are full of shit as their never was a main site also you just got called out on bosscointalk.org as being bosscoinlover.. how do you feel about that? hahahaha!

read http://bosscointalk.org/index.php?topic=96.30 and http://bosscointalk.org/index.php?topic=96.45

see how big of a low life you are and a HUGE fucking scammer trying to steal from the innocent people
December 16, 2013, 07:57:25 PM
Random guy gets scammed, Bosscoin confirmed for worthless. Right.

what he said
December 16, 2013, 07:54:54 PM
Dear this1dude,

Best regards.

haha, this is good...  so, if you give me keys to your house and invite me over to reorganize things, I shouldn't trust you to borrow my car?  I was the fucking admin on the bosscoin.org Web Site and was trusted for a full week to promote the coin and build a community around it...  now that the original DEV supposedly ran, you supposedly have a new project owner who refuses to show any proof that any kind of a transfer actually happened... hey, why won't bluemystic show a 1.2BTC transaction from his address to bosscoin's for the purchase of the domains?  You're fucking being taken for a ride, and if you do have a community behind this coin, and want it to succeed, fucking put your money together and send me 50LTC, if you truly believe in this coin.   Unless and until this happens, I will be your online conscience.

and this?

and this?

Activity: 65
December 16, 2013, 07:54:31 PM
Dear this1dude,

Best regards.

haha, this is good...  so, if you give me keys to your house and invite me over to reorganize things, I shouldn't trust you to borrow my car?  I was the fucking admin on the bosscoin.org Web Site and was trusted for a full week to promote the coin and build a community around it...  now that the original DEV supposedly ran, you supposedly have a new project owner who refuses to show any proof that any kind of a transfer actually happened... hey, why won't bluemystic show a 1.2BTC transaction from his address to bosscoin's for the purchase of the domains?  You're fucking being taken for a ride, and if you do have a community behind this coin, and want it to succeed, fucking put your money together and send me 50LTC, if you truly believe in this coin.   Unless and until this happens, I will be your online conscience and will shadow your every fucking move until bosscoin ceases to exist.  This can be reversed.

The only people that actually ran my car was my best friend, no one else and I know him for 9 years (that was for the little story). For the rest, I really don't see what people will loose with this coin if it's a new scam. As I said in the worst case, I'll have less DOGECOIN or NETCOIN or whatever altcoin because I'll have mined BOS instead of those ones... In the other hand, if it's really a new start, coin could be worth the time spent mining Smiley
December 16, 2013, 07:52:03 PM
Dear this1dude,

Best regards.

haha, this is good...  so, if you give me keys to your house and invite me over to reorganize things, I shouldn't trust you to borrow my car?  I was the fucking admin on the bosscoin.org Web Site and was trusted for a full week to promote the coin and build a community around it...  now that the original DEV supposedly ran, you supposedly have a new project owner who refuses to show any proof that any kind of a transfer actually happened... hey, why won't bluemystic show a 1.2BTC transaction from his address to bosscoin's for the purchase of the domains?  You're fucking being taken for a ride, and if you do have a community behind this coin, and want it to succeed, fucking put your money together and send me 50LTC, if you truly believe in this coin.   Unless and until this happens, I will be your online conscience.

Errrr you should know he was Bosscoin, after all you emailed him your login details for the server cpanel.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 16, 2013, 07:50:50 PM
Random guy gets scammed, Bosscoin confirmed for worthless. Right.
December 16, 2013, 07:49:51 PM
Dear this1dude,

Best regards.

December 16, 2013, 07:46:59 PM
Dear this1dude,

Best regards.

haha, this is good...  so, if you give me keys to your house and invite me over to reorganize things, I shouldn't trust you to borrow my car?  I was the fucking admin on the bosscoin.org Web Site and was trusted for a full week to promote the coin and build a community around it...  now that the original DEV supposedly ran, you supposedly have a new project owner who refuses to show any proof that any kind of a transfer actually happened... hey, why won't bluemystic show a 1.2BTC transaction from his address to bosscoin's for the purchase of the domains?  You're fucking being taken for a ride, and if you do have a community behind this coin, and want it to succeed, fucking put your money together and send me 50LTC, if you truly believe in this coin.   Unless and until this happens, I will be your online conscience and will shadow your every fucking move until bosscoin ceases to exist.  This can be reversed.
December 16, 2013, 07:44:51 PM
Stop talking to yourself this1dude aka dark3nvy.. also I told the Russian mafia about the racist picture
Даже больше лжи от вас сейчас почему бы не попробовать говорить правду

google translate sucks very much I would suggest you not use it.. wow I am also impressed you speak Chinese too

high five  Grin
Actually I speak 9 different languages, I just don't have the necessary language packs installed on my system to type in the language required!

be careful he will think you are another ALT since you are also new like me
Actually he happens to be a legitimate user, unlike you.
December 16, 2013, 07:42:50 PM
Dear this1dude,

Best regards.

be careful he will think you are another ALT since you are also new like me
Activity: 65
December 16, 2013, 07:36:53 PM
Dear this1dude,

Best regards.
December 16, 2013, 07:36:08 PM
Stop talking to yourself this1dude aka dark3nvy.. also I told the Russian mafia about the racist picture

google translate sucks very much I would suggest you not use it.. wow I am also impressed you speak Chinese too

high five  Grin
December 16, 2013, 07:31:55 PM
December 16, 2013, 07:24:49 PM
December 16, 2013, 07:21:46 PM
I must be schizophrenic, as appear I to be having a conversation with myself including answering myself!

http://s7.postimg.org/kjcx3sk4b/skype.png

quoting this post to show the racism towards people in Russia, I am Russian now that is just mean
Funny that you should say that, as the word racists originated from Russia. However that's not racism, that's stereotyping learn the difference!
December 16, 2013, 07:16:19 PM
Dark3nvy, don't feed into the idiot's conspiracy theories.  People can just google bosscoin scam or search this forum to see that you were on bosscoin's team, trying to defend bosscoin against my claims of FRAUD until I gave you and the community hard evidence of the 50LTC theft.  It's established that we are two real people.  

The point to drive home in this community is that this project has not been taken over by anyone new or well-intentioned.  In fact, bluemystic has been caught lying at least twice in my private message exchanges with him, and I can supply the proof if and when needed. 
December 16, 2013, 07:07:18 PM
I must be schizophrenic, as appear I to be having a conversation with myself including answering myself!

quoting this post to show the racism towards people in Russia, I am Russian now that is just mean
December 16, 2013, 07:00:14 PM
easy their this1dude aka dark3nvy, or should I say this2dude haha.. aww you guys wanna cuddle up? 3 way cuddling is the best
my boyfriend is in Afghanistan I need some loving but if you want my nudes we can work out a deal for some btc?
December 16, 2013, 06:59:21 PM

Pages:
Jump to: