Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOT] www.bottlecapspool.com 0% Fees another Big Vern pool - page 2. (Read 2462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Would you mind sharing the code? My pool will not be competition anyway...
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Stratum is now functional on Vern's pool

Curious if any details on tweaks needed to make stratum work will be shared?

I had to use CryptoManiac's fork.   I usually use my own private fork, but something wasn't playing nice.

In his build, make sure you don't use your coin address in the config, but instead the pubhash, which you will need to generate from the client.

Also, in /mining/__init__.py you will need to change:

if result['version'] == 5:

To:

if result['version'] == 4:

Also, if you are using a default pushpool based mmfce setup, then you may need to modify some of the queries in: /mining/DB_Mysql.py

BigVern

Thanks for supporting the Bottlecaps Foundation BigVern what a great contribution to the Bottlecaps community! Will we be seeing some Bottlecaps on cryptsy.com anytime soon?

History suggests that whatever I make a pool for will also show on Cryptsy eventually.  Smiley

BigVern
Activity: 98
Have you mined Bottlecaps today?

I had to use CryptoManiac's fork.   I usually use my own private fork, but something wasn't playing nice.

In his build, make sure you don't use your coin address in the config, but instead the pubhash, which you will need to generate from the client.

To:

Also, if you are using a default pushpool based mmfce setup, then you may need to modify some of the queries in: /mining/DB_Mysql.py

BigVern

Thanks for supporting the Bottlecaps Foundation BigVern what a great contribution to the Bottlecaps community! Will we be seeing some Bottlecaps on cryptsy.com anytime soon?
Activity: 100

To:

BigVern
This one definitely has a future  Roll Eyes

We are glad to have you on board as a respected coin Dev and critic on these forums
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 980
This one definitely has a future  Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
what is this inferior product? and just wait there .............

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Bottlecaps? Did someone read a post of mine last week here and get inspired to buy a domain name?

whats the post Smiley

The gigamining guy should get a scammer tag thread. I compared bitcoins to bottlecaps in the eyes of the LAW.
Bottlecaps? Did someone read a post of mine last week here and get inspired to buy a domain name?

whats the post Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2072
I have confirmation Silverwolf is working on a pool and would like some others to spread the wealth any takers?
Activity: 826
@Bit_John
Wow the pool is at about 55 MH's not bad.
Its a great little coin only 366 blocks mined so far so only 3660 coin in circulation. I suggest checking them out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
that's a lot of hash power in very little time..dang Smiley
@Bit_John
Not even one reject or stale
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
im getting a lot of rejected stale shares?? is this happening to anyone else?
Looks like they are hitting a bunch of blocks now! Silverwolf pool is coming soon Smiley
@Bit_John
Pages:
Jump to: