Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BoteCoin - BTN - Airdrop LIVE & Hybrid - ONLY ONE INVESTOR SPOT LEFT!!!!! - page 6. (Read 11220 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
How can i apply for airdrops? My ETH 0x22824ce05ed1973abe221698675826b12bcb545d
Activity: 27
sent pm to sign up for airdrop

thank you dev
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
joined airdrop

thanks Dev!

i think, Dev add wallet win soon!
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
joined bounty. Thanks Dev!
Activity: 28
I didn't receive daily airdrop from the 28th Sept. I even found a POS block but no airdrop as well

During this weekend I had to stop the airdrop. We will continue on monday

No source code yet? Checked in the OP.
I want to compile my wallet on my own.

I'll post it on the following week. Meanwhile there are 60.000 coins left to be bought from pre-mine. Text me if any of you are interested.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
I didn't receive daily airdrop from the 28th Sept. I even found a POS block but no airdrop as well

No source code yet? Checked in the OP.
I want to compile my wallet on my own.

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Activity: 140
join discord channel but even there is not clear about the project or the airdrop, wait for any futher info about this airdrop Grin
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
only for linux user ? :/ when you have plan release wallet for windows user sir? want join this airdrop
Activity: 409
will try to get linux to work i've never tried it, but i've read that debian is a good version for beginners is that true?
could somebody please help me set it up, or pm me the windows wallet?

Download a live version of ubuntu. Preferably 1604. Or a normal install if you want to put it in a virtual machine.
Installation is easy don't worry.

Then download linux wallet. Change properties to make it executable. Should be done with gui right click but it depends of the desktop version of linux you have.
What always works is to do it from command line. give chmod 777 walletname in the same directory as wallet. This will give full rights to everyone on the system to the wallet but it doesn't matter.

Then run the wallet, get the address and wallet.dat which should be in /home/username/.botecoin

You can use that wallet.dat again when windows becomes available. Use the address for airdrop now.

But honestly might not be worth it. I only received one slack and 2 regular days of drop in the last 5 days. It should be daily
Activity: 375
I am too waiting for airdrop coins Tongue

Wallet is now synced but empty, zero  Cry

I have Linux machine, I would like to install and get the free airdrop, but seems like airdrop is not working ... I rather don't want to waste my time here.

So, the airdrop payout daily or?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think some additional development should have been done on this coin before making the ANN post.  I mean there isn't even a windows wallet!?  There is also nothing that shows any promise of future value, what differentiates this coin from any other?  I would suggest you pull the ANN and after a few months when you are actually ready for the drop repost it. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Airdrop only for linux users  Embarrassed no windows wallet
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
When you will issue windows wallet? in case we didn't invest in this project.

In a few weeks
i think when dev release a wallet for windows   .

we have so many people use it . i will one of them .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
will try to get linux to work i've never tried it, but i've read that debian is a good version for beginners is that true?
could somebody please help me set it up, or pm me the windows wallet?
Activity: 196
I dont get why only investors will get the windows wallet are you promising linux or what? Cause i really dont get it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Interesting.  Windows wallet for investors only.

Everyone of these bounties has a new twist, or hoop you have to jump through to participate.
The PoS difficulty is high, dev? Why will you perform an airdrop? Besides, could you explain how the distribution is? Will we receive the coins every day according to our ranking in the forum? Is the airdrop still happening?

I am perfoming the airdrop just to large the coin distribution. The distribution of the coin will be mostly via POS in the following years.

It is hard because we had investors who bought worth 5 ether coins - up to 75.000 max per person, just 80.000 left now from 2.100.000 from Pre-mine.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
The PoS difficulty is high, dev? Why will you perform an airdrop? Besides, could you explain how the distribution is? Will we receive the coins every day according to our ranking in the forum? Is the airdrop still happening?
Pages:
Jump to: