Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀💲BOUNCYCOIN 🚀💲💸Re-engineered Games of Chance 💸💲 - page 5. (Read 989 times)

copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i see there is a bounty program, if you will make a bounty for translation
can i reserve for indonesian translation on the bounty later?

We will be soon releasing our bounty program. Be ready and fill the form out for the translation campaign. We will be picking out translators with first to apply and had more experience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
As I can see that this project is about gambling.
And it's true that gambling industry always catching many investors around the world. so that BOUNCYCOIN can have the same chance as the other kind of similar project.
Activity: 10
For a very long time the sale of IOO, I see it will end on March 1st. This is boring, sir, but I will monitor it first Wink
copper member
I have tried your MPV application, it seems that the application has not functioned properly.

Hello! Thank you for testing our MVP and sorry it didn't work on your favor on the first time.
MVP loads very slow and that it might take 45 seconds to load in the worse case since this is just a prototype.

Hopefully your project will run successfully  Smiley

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I have tried your MPV application, it seems that the application has not functioned properly. Hopefully your project will run successfully  Smiley
copper member
if you wanna be succeed in this market . you need alot of hype om your social medias

You are right. We surely have plans for our marketing strategies
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
if you wanna be succeed in this market . you need alot of hype om your social medias
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
i see there is a bounty program, if you will make a bounty for translation
can i reserve for indonesian translation on the bounty later?
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: